10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
I know right! Lol
Good to know you emailed them and other March applicants too. I'm sure you guys will hear something very soon. Just be prepared. Good luck!
Lol. Sharing last kiss timeline should be fun. Sent them a reminder via mail and i know some March applicants also did same.

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Yeah... the kissing game is fun. It made it a year January 9 since I kissed last. Lol

Reactions: Gattu_Milan

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
My last kiss timeline had better not exceed April 2018, cos AVO will hear it hot then. Lol

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Lol @ sharing kissing timeline.
I’ve honestly gone from being highly distressed to being very angry (I almost sent AVO and the Immigration Minister’s Office a stinker the other day) to being just blah. I don’t know how everyone else is getting busy with something else but me, I can’t take my mind off this. THE SILENCE IS FRUSTRATING. And that’s the part I hate. I’ve sent about 4 emails now... all to no avail. Same generic response. If some of us here were even getting PPR, it would have been reassuring. That way, we’d know they’re working. But nope! Absolutely nothing from them since the Christmas break. Like how can they just be so lazy and nonchalant about this? It’s not like the process is free - we all paid for it, if I remember correctly! Probably going back at night to sleep next to their own spouses while we’re here moping. It’s just heartless. Other VOs are working. Someone from June (from another VO) even got PPR yesterday and I was just weak.
I’m beginning to loathe these people. Wishing I had super powers to fly to Accra and force them to actually work. Sadly, I don’t.

Hello everyone!!

Eish, I wish I have a good news to share.... but just like everyone here, I'm still waiting.
March applicants it must be even more frustrating for you guys. Someone would say get busy with something in the meantime, but the truth is its very difficult to even concentrate with anything!
So this is what I think: all March applicants should send AVO a gentle reminder, as they supposed to have finalized their files. As for April applicant, I think we should be a little more patient. I am April 28 applicant and to be honest I wasn't expecting to hear from AVO in this January. So, I say let's just give them a little more time, till end of January. I'm sure that between the end of January and February all April will be served, and I believe that strongly in my heart. Hang in there guys, we've all done great so far with the waiting game, this is how close we are, and remember the finish line is always the hardest part. let's. not allow this VO to determine our mood each day. In fact (dem no reach!) good luck to everyone.
Oh... and talk bout "kissing" it will be a year on February 8 since I kissed my wife last. We could all just share our timeline on that! Lol
oo

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
I’ve honestly gone from being highly distressed to being very angry (I almost sent AVO and the Immigration Minister’s Office a stinker the other day) to being just blah. I don’t know how everyone else is getting busy with something else but me, I can’t take my mind off this. THE SILENCE IS FRUSTRATING. And that’s the part I hate. I’ve sent about 4 emails now... all to no avail. Same generic response. If some of us here were even getting PPR, it would have been reassuring. That way, we’d know they’re working. But nope! Absolutely nothing from them since the Christmas break. Like how can they just be so lazy and nonchalant about this? It’s not like the process is free - we all paid for it, if I remember correctly! Probably going back at night to sleep next to their own spouses while we’re here moping. It’s just heartless. Other VOs are working. Someone from June (from another VO) even got PPR yesterday and I was just weak.
I’m beginning to loathe these people. Wishing I had super powers to fly to Accra and force them to actually work. Sadly, I don’t.

oo

I concur 10000000000000000% honestly I wish you had send this exact same communication to the minister and avo.. its not too late (LOL)
I am just tired of Accra office and nothing getting done. Does anyone have Minister on twitter? If YES then can someone send him a public message maybe he will contact Accra again..

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and honestly don't think AVO is being 'lazy'. I think they have a lot of barriers that make the processing process a lot more difficult than other offices. I have been feeling that we need to be patient and at least they are processing applications faster than they had been.

With that being said, the silence since before Christmas has been deafening. I had really thought, based on other timelines, that we would have 'something' by the end of the month (we are early April). But now, who knows.

I still think that AVO is working, they aren't sitting there just staring at our applications. But this wait is excruciating.

While I don't truly think that contacting the minister does a lot - he knows this isn't good enough and they are trying to make things better. But I think if "we" are going to contact him, we need to do it differently. I was thinking through a video where people talk about what they go through while waiting. That touches people more than just letters.

Last edited:

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
I feel your pain! But I just wanna encourage you to hang in there. And if you ask me, I don't think that this process will take longer than 2months for us now, it's gonna come by just now. I always tell myself and my wife, if we have waited all this time and still alive, then 2months from now is just around the corner. And it could be even less for most of us here... so please cheer up!!

oo

debbiejosh

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/05/2014
Nomination.....
09/09/2014
Med's Request
02/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/03/2015
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
I feel your pain! But I just wanna encourage you to hang in there. And if you ask me, I don't think that this process will take longer than 2months for us now, it's gonna come by just now. I always tell myself and my wife, if we have waited all this time and still alive, then 2months from now is just around the corner. And it could be even less for most of us here... so please cheer up!!
That is the consolation.

We have waited this long already, even though it becomes harder, but the few months left Would pass by soon.

AVO, hmmm, when they started their fast pace Last year, I knew there was an hidden agenda, it was to complete their end of the year progress report, so it wouldn't look like they didn't touch 2017 applications.
They're back to their default lazy mode, I still don't understand why 4 officers work for sixteen countries, anyways, we have no choice.

To the January applicants, AtGod and Omowunmif, have you heard anything from them?

March and April applicants, keep drawing strength, it is almost over, very soon, this too shall pass.

To everyone, I pray for a change of heart at AVO, and that things move positively and speedily for us all.