+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Stellalawrence

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is still in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made.

Regards,

Immigration Section

The reply I got from Accra immigration today. March 30th applicant here.
Which mail did you send to

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
Good morning house. Am a 2016 applicant got ppr but no word for the past 5 weeks. Should I send a mail to AVO. I can't sleep again Ooo.
You and I are on the same boat . Sent passport since November, Turn out I think they are waiting for FBI clearance coz they asked for that and we didn’t receive the fbi yet

Wapsis

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
02-02-2017
Doc's Request.
April 2017
File Transfer...
March 2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting... God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting... God's grace
LANDED..........
Can't wait

Wapsis

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
02-02-2017
Doc's Request.
April 2017
File Transfer...
March 2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting... God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting... God's grace
LANDED..........
Can't wait
I think all the major airlines are charges too much especially when booking one way. In my case I booked my wife and my 20 months old daughter with air morocco for $982 Canadian.
Wow

slim747

Feb 22, 2017
You and I are on the same boat . Sent passport since November, Turn out I think they are waiting for FBI clearance coz they asked for that and we didn’t receive the fbi yet
They didn't request for FBI clearance from me though. Sent them a mail this morning, yet to hear from them.

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Happy new year all
Is any September 2016 in the house still waiting for sponsorship application to go through?
Wow... it seems they are done with 2016 apps

Johnny just come

Oct 19, 2017
I checked my status today and they said background check have not been started
I’ve submitted my application since September of 2016 and background check still has not been started, this is the 16 Th month, I’m soo confused and Don’t know what to do, please any suggestions from the house will be appreciated. I sent them an email inquiring why background has not been started since last week but no response from them .

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
I’ve submitted my application since September of 2016 and background check still has not been started, this is the 16 Th month, I’m soo confused and Don’t know what to do, please any suggestions from the house will be appreciated. I sent them an email inquiring why background has not been started since last week but no response from them .
given that the processing time changed 2017 and your app was submitted 2016 and they have since completed 2016 (literally all apps) its safe to say call to CIC to inquire if your app falls under old kit (24 months) or new kit (12 months) or visit MP office for someone to look into it for you. Accra has not been corresponding to emails lately so you can visit your MP office.

Johnny just come

Oct 19, 2017
I did call cic here in canada they said they don’t have my file that it has been transferred to Accra Ghana, they ask me to send an inquiry. My application didn’t fall on the 24 months at all . It’s within the 14 months like they promised

slim747

Feb 22, 2017
That's kinda weird. I am Sept 2016 too. Got ppr Nov last year. I think you should give them a call

Johnny just come

Oct 19, 2017
Very weird my bro I don’t have Accra Ghana number I don’t know if to contact minister of immigration regarding this matter, I have contacted the MPs office but those ones don’t have an answer, they are not helping me much

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
I did call cic here in canada they said they don’t have my file that it has been transferred to Accra Ghana, they ask me to send an inquiry. My application didn’t fall on the 24 months at all . It’s within the 14 months like they promised
Can your spouse go over then to accra and try to speak to someone at the office? AVO does not take calls anymore past couple months.. they don't respond to email.. have you tried webform..

when you write to them did you indicate your application date? and that all 2016 apps have been completed and you have no idea where yours is??
if you have done all that then go to your MP office for further assistance