+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Please dear do not panic. I went through same process of submitting additional prove of marriage genuinty as requested by AVO. All you have to do is to take your time while working with the 30days deadline given. Gather new proofs that show the relationship is genuine and ongoing especially evidences since after the submission of the application such call cards, letters from friends and family of you and your spouse, pictures taken together, visitation visas granted and flight tickets if you have visited each other, Skype calls, recent Facebook chats and whatsapp chats, evidence of joint property if any, evidence of financial support etc. At this point, your evidence and package is better outrageous than small.
Note that you may be invited for interview if they are not really convinced by what you will be sending them.
You can foward/mail your package directly to AVO mailing address through any of the good courier companies and you can also upload some of the documents you will be sending on cic website.
Please be positive and do the needful.

Goodluck.
Thank you. I am actually visiting this Christmas. I do have our recent WhatsApp and facebook chat ready. I do not know how to print our WhatsApp call logs. If you read towards the end they talked about correspondence of her minors child father . Can you help me with that please. I do not know why they asked that.

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Thank you. I am actually visiting this Christmas. I do have our recent WhatsApp and facebook chat ready. I do not know how to print our WhatsApp call logs. If you read towards the end they talked about correspondence of her minors child father . Can you help me with that please. I do not know why they asked that.
You can send your whatsapp messages to your email if your using an iPhone coz I did the same.

Denne

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Visa Office......
Ghana
App. Filed.......
16-08--2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2017
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
Nov. 08. 2017
Interview........
Nov. 08.2017
Passport Req..
Nov 08. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Loading............!
Please house do anyone know how long it takes AVO to send Pick Up Mail after updating on cic GCkey account that your application have been approved?

Lagos babe

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Is it me that feels Avo has no more visa's left to give in this month????

Every other application is either refusal and or additional informatuon requires to satisfy genuity of the relationship.

Anyone who needs assistance with proving tour relationship numerous pages ahead with all details of what to provide.
ALSO its important to let us forum members know what did you initially provide in your application document of evidence wise that a vo may feel they arent satisfied.

Oh and also provide your time lines because this December month review has not been easy****for February applicants***
I might be wrong, but I think the new package is doing a great disservice to AVO applicants.

Most people from February used the new package, and I think AVO is still in the euphoria of the old package.

I applied on the 4th of April, 2017, but I have been on this thread three years before I even got married.

I used the new package, but sent over eighty pictures, over three hundred pages of What's app chat alone, Wedding invitation and program, receipt from when my spouse proposed at the dinner, to every vendor we used for the wedding, letters from friends, Copy of church counselling forms we filled(both in Nigeria and Canada), receipts of gift sent, cards sent to each other,we opened a joint bank account in Nigeria, put him as my beneficiary in Canada, even before we got married, receipt of honeymoon, every thing.

In the space for describing the relationship and how it evolved, I explained in detail, with references to the supporting documents.

I used a box to send my package to Mississauga.

I have realized that with AVO, more is best

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Has not been easy for all the feb 2017 applicants***

Dont be discouraged. Initially how many pictures did you present in your application? Was there traditional amd white wedding photos? Or was it just a court wedding with minimal people in attendance? How many times did your spouse visit you in your home country if you are the applicant? Do you have children together? How much is the gap in age difference? Did you provide any other pictures of you guys together aside deom wedding photos? Did tou privide communication evidence?

Theae questions run through VO mind when adjudicating your file.

So kindly provide us the details to my questions so we can further advise what to send them not to duplicate same info which will leas to rejection of your app.

About the children kindly provide details about the kids whos children are they.
We provided 22 pictures as requested. it was a court wedding with minimal people in attendance. I will be visiting her this Christmas for the second time . she was a class mate of mine so the age gap is very insignificant. We do not have children together . I do have extensive WhatsApp and Facebook messages together which I am deciding how many pages to send them.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Send copy of your ticket as well, if you have chat with friends/family where you talked about your relationship, send that too. send chat where u and your spouse had issues, not just lovey smoothie. Its important you don't rush into sending, you can take the 1st 15 days to gather. All the best

Reactions: iyawoSparks

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Phew! Finally I’ve been able to sign in here with my phone.

So many issues today.... especially with February Applicants. The devil is a liar. @Cei235 please send an email to AVO stating the correct spelling of your name. It’s just an email and shouldn’t cause any harm/delay.

@bakanomics @Blackstar67 can you please let us know what exact documents you provided to support your application? Maybe that way we can all chip in on what you could send this time.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
I might be wrong, but I think the new package is doing a great disservice to AVO applicants.

Most people from February used the new package, and I think AVO is still in the euphoria of the old package.

I applied on the 4th of April, 2017, but I have been on this thread three years before I even got married.

I used the new package, but sent over eighty pictures, over three hundred pages of What's app chat alone, Wedding invitation and program, receipt from when my spouse proposed at the dinner, to every vendor we used for the wedding, letters from friends, Copy of church counselling forms we filled(both in Nigeria and Canada), receipts of gift sent, cards sent to each other,we opened a joint bank account in Nigeria, put him as my beneficiary in Canada, even before we got married, receipt of honeymoon, every thing.

In the space for describing the relationship and how it evolved, I explained in detail, with references to the supporting documents.

I used a box to send my package to Mississauga.

I have realized that with AVO, more is best
And i know next month we will hear from avo submit passport you left absolutely zero room for credibility of your app and relationship.
Same i did i gave a package that avo when the sent the gcms it was over 900 pages of gcms notes LOL..

The more info you provide is always best and no other additional supporting document will be required.. fantastic job you did.

Blackstar67

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Send copy of your ticket as well, if you have chat with friends/family where you talked about your relationship, send that too. send chat where u and your spouse had issues, not just lovey smoothie. Its important you don't rush into sending, you can take the 1st 15 days to gather. All the best
Thank you

Reactions: AnneMariee

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
We provided 22 pictures as requested. it was a court wedding with minimal people in attendance. I will be visiting her this Christmas for the second time . she was a class mate of mine so the age gap is very insignificant. We do not have children together . I do have extensive WhatsApp and Facebook messages together which I am deciding how many pages to send them.
Print every page the more you have of cimmunication the better from facebook. Intimate conversations.
Go to your whatsapp history you can email yourself the chat history and open it copy and paste it to word document and edit. Print. The more conco you have the better.

If you have visa in place to visit her mention this in your cover letter

If you have more pictures you have not submitted then kindly submit more.
Any screen shot of your whatsapp video messages print it. You mention you were classmates if you have any old pics of you guys in school you can also present that shows when your relationship started. NOW this children issue??? Are there any dependent on your application???? Because VO was questioning that too... if you and tour spouse has no children together please check accompanying children on your application if you listed anyone. Let me know if there was any accompanying kids or not on your app

Reactions: Denne