Nomination.....
09/09/2014
Med's Request
02/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/03/2015
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
Thanks very much again my dear. I have been talking to maybe wife and other immigration expert she since morning. Now they're saying since they did not give me exact reason for being untruthful about the question 4 d, I should still stand on my grounds because there's no document to back that. No fingerprint and, right now I don't know why they're saying I answered untruthful so if they give me evidence that I answered untruthful, then I can explain to them. For all we know they're just playing a smart one on me. Even my face in 16years ago Is very different from now.
Right now I'm going to focus on the marriage evidence because they sent the same email to my wife excluding the untruthful answer they're saying. I feel they want to just scare me
Hi!

I have been trying to understand how your details were linked with the previous one, however, this is AVO/CIC, it's their job to find out.

Please note that this is not a scare or threat from them, reading in between the lines, it specifically said IMMIGRANT VISA, which you have agreed to being filed for one in previous years.

AVO would not give too many details, you understand your plight, don't be carried away with what people say, please, do as you have been advised here, you need to relax, write a proper letter of explanation, attach any evidence you have, let your mum swear an affidavit if possible, and explain why, you have no legal change of name documents.

The onus lies on you to prove yourself, not everyone gets this 30days grace period, nowadays, and if you do not tidy the loose ends, they would be happy to slam a ban.

So please, follow Cutie101's advise, write a strongly worded and passionate letter, attach supporting documents, and also proof of your relationship.

I wish you all the best.

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hi!

I have been trying to understand how your details were linked with the previous one, however, this is AVO/CIC, it's their job to find out.

Please note that this is not a scare or threat from them, reading in between the lines, it specifically said IMMIGRANT VISA, which you have agreed to being filed for one in previous years.

AVO would not give too many details, you understand your plight, don't be carried away with what people say, please, do as you have been advised here, you need to relax, write a proper letter of explanation, attach any evidence you have, let your mum swear an affidavit if possible, and explain why, you have no legal change of name documents.

The onus lies on you to prove yourself, not everyone gets this 30days grace period, nowadays, and if you do not tidy the loose ends, they would be happy to slam a ban.

So please, follow Cutie101's advise, write a strongly worded and passionate letter, attach supporting documents, and also proof of your relationship.

I wish you all the best.
Thank you, I have understood all what you said. I will have to find a way of putting together all these reasons together to make it worth understanding to the AVO.
I will update the house on what happens

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
You
Thank you, I have understood all what you said. I will have to find a way of putting together all these reasons together to make it worth understanding to the AVO.
You were denied a visa and instead of you to say yes , you circumvent the question. Later, someone is saying they are scaring you. What profit does VO make of scaring you? My brother just open up. Go in for affidavit of support. State the reason why u changed your name and why you felt there was no need to tick yes because the old surname is no more. You can bring out your elementary school transcripts and what have you to back your point. This is not difficult. You were able to identify your biological father hence using his name. The old name was denied the visa and not the new name that was your understanding. So therefore you had to tick no. If you follow those paralegals you will laugh at the wrong side of your cheek.
Good day.

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
Good evening house.
I just noticed a change on gckey review of additional documents: previously said "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded" and now shows " We do not need additional documents"
Anyone ever experienced that? Although I emailed AVO my police clearance certificate from South Africa last Friday, which I never submitted when I got request for schedule A & police clearance, (submitted only schedule A & Nigerian PCC) so I'm thinking they were waiting for the SA PCC all this while?

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Good evening house.
I just noticed a change on gckey review of additional documents: previously said "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded" and now shows " We do not need additional documents"
Anyone ever experienced that? Although I emailed AVO my police clearance certificate from South Africa last Friday, which I never submitted when I got request for schedule A & police clearance, (submitted only schedule A & Nigerian PCC) so I'm thinking they were waiting for the SA PCC all this while?
Thats correct.
The document they required had been recieved

Reactions: Gattu_Milan

AtGod

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
how many January and February applicants are still waiting?
the spreadsheet is not been updated so its hard to know.
right now I am so eager honestly!!
March 7th applicant here
24th January Applicant. Still waiting for medical request and PPR. I guest I will receive both together.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Hi!

I wish you all the best.
So many ways.
Family information form
First name and date of birth
Address history
Immigration forms filled by other family members
Other identity documents submitted
I'm sure there are others too.

I think the safest strategy is to assume ircc is all seeing and all knowing.

Last edited:

debbiejosh

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/05/2014
Nomination.....
09/09/2014
Med's Request
02/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/03/2015
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
So many ways.
Family information form
First name and date of birth
Address history
Immigration forms filled by other family members
Other identity documents submitted
I'm sure there are others too.

I think the safest strategy is to assume ircc is all seeing and all knowing.
You are absolutely right, all knowing.

Obviously, there's a large database where they store and pull information from.

More reasona people need to have zero tolerance to errors on their application.

I wish everyone a positive response.

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I forgot to ask.... Was your previous refused application with Canada immigration? If so, did you state you previous(old) # UCI on your new application or ?

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
24th January Applicant. Still waiting for medical request and PPR. I guest I will receive both together.
Jan 24th 2017? since the are with Feb applicants I would say its safe to send avo a gentle email to advise you have not completed medical and its almost the12 months period.

AtGod

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
Jan 24th 2017? since the are with Feb applicants I would say its safe to send avo a gentle email to advise you have not completed medical and its almost the12 months period.
Trust me I have already done all I can. Even last week I sent an email to AVO and got the same automatic response the day after " your application is in queue... " I have contacted CIC by phone and my MP and all I got is that my application is in queue to be revised. They can not speed it up since I am still in the promised timeline. Now I am just waiting and see how it will go. Anyways in few weeks we will reach 12months...

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
I forgot to ask.... Was your previous refused application with Canada immigration? If so, did you state you previous(old) # UCI on your new application or ?
The thing is, I was not even the applicant. I was a dependent and also a minor. I'm only assuming things right now and not sure if that could be a cause. But we've contacted the MPs office and they're trying to contact who's actually handling my file and know exactly what they want us to provide because we have sent more than enough evidence of our marriage. Maybe it hasn't gotten to their office but we have receipts and a copy of who signed for it via DHL. After the MPs secretary gets back to us latest by Friday we will know what's really going on.

waitingInTO

Nov 14, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
The states clearances usually don't take time to get ready so if you applied for them at about the same time, they will soon be ready right? You may have to wait for those because I don't think you can upload multiple times.
I think you can upload multiple times, but just don't hit submit.

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...