+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Great. Print everything on the conversation history of whatsapp will show genuiness of everyday contact. Letters from the minister who officiated the wedding hand written letter will be a bonus.
5669 explanation make sure the letter has all what you just wrote to me you was a minor not sure there was an affair lol you can include that DNA coming back you are not the child torn the family apart to the point previous dad had asked you to change the last name as ypu started to build relationship with now your deceased father.
State it was an error and your thnkful to have the chance to explain human error on your part. As you are writing this letter to address this issue its bringing you back intime where you do not even wish to go back it was a very difficult situation your life was shattered. AND now you and your wife do not want to suffer anymore then you had when you was a minor. THIS is something that still haunts you. Make it sappy, real and raw so they can review on human and compassionate grounds.
Just be honest address to the visa officer although you may have questions i am being honest if you need more clarity please invite me for an interview. So atleast you go 50/50 shot.
Thanks very much again my dear. I have been talking to maybe wife and other immigration expert she since morning. Now they're saying since they did not give me exact reason for being untruthful about the question 4 d, I should still stand on my grounds because there's no document to back that. No fingerprint and, right now I don't know why they're saying I answered untruthful so if they give me evidence that I answered untruthful, then I can explain to them. For all we know they're just playing a smart one on me. Even my face in 16years ago Is very different from now.
Right now I'm going to focus on the marriage evidence because they sent the same email to my wife excluding the untruthful answer they're saying. I feel they want to just scare me

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Good Day House,
I just got an email that I have a letter in my GCkey online and checking it its :
Invitation for Pre-arrival information mail.
I have not received MR . Has anyone got pre-arrival before MR? What do you guys think and what should I expect next please?

Thank you.
GOOD NEWS....

Whata your timeline please

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Good Day House,
I just got an email that I have a letter in my GCkey online and checking it its :
Invitation for Pre-arrival information mail.
I have not received MR . Has anyone got pre-arrival before MR? What do you guys think and what should I expect next please?

Thank you.
From what we have noticed here and on other forum, you should be getting PPR soon. And it would likely come with your medical request. How soon you will get it varies from few days to 2 weeks........... good luck

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
how many January and February applicants are still waiting?
the spreadsheet is not been updated so its hard to know.
right now I am so eager honestly!!
March 7th applicant here

GisG2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra (AVO)
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2018
LANDED..........
Sure soon
GOOD NEWS....

Whata your timeline please
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......:
Accra
NOC Code......:
N/A
App. Filed.......:
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.:
N/A
Nomination.....:
N/A
AOR Received.:
18-02-2017
IELTS Request:
N/A
File Transfer...:
28-02-2017
Med's Request:
Expecting
Med's Done....:
As soon as asked
Interview........:
waived
Passport Req..:
Expecting
VISA ISSUED...:
Expecting
LANDED..........:
Sure soon

GisG2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra (AVO)
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2018
LANDED..........
Sure soon
From what we have noticed here and on other forum, you should be getting PPR soon. And it would likely come with your medical request. How soon you will get it varies from few days to 2 weeks........... good luck
Thank you Annemarie, That will be great.

Reactions: AnneMariee

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Thanks very much again my dear. I have been talking to maybe wife and other immigration expert she since morning. Now they're saying since they did not give me exact reason for being untruthful about the question 4 d, I should still stand on my grounds because there's no document to back that. No fingerprint and, right now I don't know why they're saying I answered untruthful so if they give me evidence that I answered untruthful, then I can explain to them. For all we know they're just playing a smart one on me. Even my face in 16years ago Is very different from now.
Right now I'm going to focus on the marriage evidence because they sent the same email to my wife excluding the untruthful answer they're saying. I feel they want to just scare me
Well youu had been denied of visa before correct? YES and u selected NO so if they did not have other info pertaining to this question then they would not ask for follow up.
At this time everyone becomes an expert on your case. VISA OFFICERS DO NOT BLUFF because of appeals where there was a wrong decision on the basis of law and effect. So you have to justify the uncertainty. If you feel you wont address the 5669 then thats your choice possible you can address it during an appeal if the lawyer who is advising you that they are only scaring you. If u had ordered gcms then u would have notes as to what they found so u can address it.
So sometimes dont listen to everyone and go with your GUT the right way and God shall prevail...

Last edited:

GisG2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra (AVO)
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2018
LANDED..........
Sure soon
how many January and February applicants are still waiting?
the spreadsheet is not been updated so its hard to know.
right now I am so eager honestly!!
March 7th applicant here
What is the link to the spreadsheet? any special means to fill my detail in? Thanks.

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Well youu had been denied of visa before correct? YES and u selected NO so if they did not have other info pertaining to this question then they would not ask for follow up.
At this time everyone becomes an expert on your case. VISA OFFICERS DO NOT BLUFF because of appeals where there was a wrong decision on the basis of law and effect. So you have to justify the uncertainty. If you feel you wont address the 5669 then thats your choice possible you can address it during an appeal if the lawyer who is advising you that they are only scaring you. If u had ordered gcms then u would have notes as to what they found so u can address it.
So sometimes dont listen to everyone and go with your GUT the right way and God shall prevail...
Okay thanks, my wife is on her way to the MPs office with the same email because they sent it to her too, we don't know what proof they want to convince them that our marriage is genuine because we've sent them every document they need, even receipt from our wedding vendors. I will wait for her to get back, I will surely gather more info within the rest of the week before I contact the AVO. Thanks so much for all the advice, at least it calmed me down this morning as I didn't know what to do when I received the email.

GisG2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra (AVO)
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2018
LANDED..........
Sure soon
Good morning house! I've just received an email from AVO. I need advice on the IMM 5669 question 4 d. I remember I was a dependent on my half sister's application over 15 years ago. My sister was approved but I was not because they claimed my DNA did not match my dad. Now I'm using a different passport with a changed surname so I don't know what they mean by I did not answer truthfully.
Please I need advice. Below is the email:
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) (a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;

Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.

Based on the evidence that you provided I am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. The documents provided are of little value in determining a bona fide ongoing relationship. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

And further, I am not convinced that you answered truthfully question 4 d) on the IMM5669 Schedule A when you answered ‘no’ to ever having been refused an immigrant visa to Canada before.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within thirty days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information an officer will make a decision based on the information presented, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
Dear Kwantin,
I am sorry to read about the email you got from AVO. I read through some of the responses you Got and would like to state that the final decision is yours and your family's.
But personally, I would like to lend my voice to that of Cutie, Ugos, etc on the forum that listened, empathised and mentioned what they would do if it were them from experience. You never thought it would be an issue but it seems to have become one now. I do not believe IO's need to bluff. Their decision is that of Immigration minister and it seems to me they are giving you a room to clear the air about what they perceived to look like miss-representation in an attempt to gain Canadian immigration status at the minimum.
A choice to state the facts or otherwise is yours and needs to be carefully and prayerfully made. It seems straightforward to me as you have a genuine case from all you wrote. We all will be happy to read that you have your papers passed at the end of the day. But note that facts are facts, I can imagine if you ticked YES at the very onset and explained all your situations even as some of us on this forum now understands it. My opinion is that you would have gotten a different mail from AVO.
I am not persuading you or making it a bigger deal than it is, but just saying be cautious about what you decide and it is my prayer that God will guide you so you smile after your 30 days response.

God bless you Bro.

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
@Kwantin..why would VO want to scare you? CIC/VO has record of every immigration application whether you had a small face or wtv appearances you may have had before. Sorry to say this but at this point your application is 50/50 on being denied or approved because of this "fairness letter". It is however up to you to try and convince the officer as much as possible with the concerns that has been raised. Please follow the advice of our fellow colleagues here and cover every details in that letter. Don't wait for the VO to ask any more questions. This is your one chance to clear yourself and explain that mistake on your part before being banned for 5years for misinterpretation. May the Lord be with us all

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
@Kwantin..why would VO want to scare you? CIC/VO has record of every immigration application whether you had a small face or wtv appearances you may have had before. Sorry to say this but at this point your application is 50/50 on being denied or approved because of this "fairness letter". It is however up to you to try and convince the officer as much as possible with the concerns that has been raised. Please follow the advice of our fellow colleagues here and cover every details in that letter. Don't wait for the VO to ask any more questions. This is your one chance to clear yourself and explain that mistake on your part before being banned for 5years for misinterpretation. May the Lord be with us all
You are welcome. Additional info usually othwr proof of continuous communication amd relationship as couple why we all suggested whatsapp convo. Wedding pics are initial proof. Additional info after the wedding what have you been up to as a couple.

Reactions: Kwamtin

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Thank you all very much for your effort to help me on my case. I was thinking giving out all what I've said here to the embassy will make It look like I knew it all these while and I lied to them. But like you all said, I will make things right an drew hopefully God will see me through

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Good morning house! I've just received an email from AVO. I need advice on the IMM 5669 question 4 d. I remember I was a dependent on my half sister's application over 15 years ago. My sister was approved but I was not because they claimed my DNA did not match my dad. Now I'm using a different passport with a changed surname so I don't know what they mean by I did not answer truthfully.
Please I need advice. Below is the email:
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) (a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;

Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.

Based on the evidence that you provided I am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. The documents provided are of little value in determining a bona fide ongoing relationship. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

And further, I am not convinced that you answered truthfully question 4 d) on the IMM5669 Schedule A when you answered ‘no’ to ever having been refused an immigrant visa to Canada before.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within thirty days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information an officer will make a decision based on the information presented, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

What is your timeline?