Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
Good day house, they just sent me PPR. And requested for IMM008 and additional family information form. Are they the same forms and how do I get them? They request my passport in 5 days. Need help urgently. Pizza???
When did u apply?

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
To the applicants who have received PPR recently, did anyone notice any changes in their GCKey? Like that the background check had started? Any emails stating it had started? Or did the PPR request kind of come out of the blue?

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Those of you who have had dna test before, i paid the fees this morning. The lab has notified AVO. How long does it take for AVO to contact me? December is school exam month. I wish i could get it done for the next coming weeks. That's last 2 weeks of this month.
I need answers from forumites.

jellyfish_smile

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
To the applicants who have received PPR recently, did anyone notice any changes in their GCKey? Like that the background check had started? Any emails stating it had started? Or did the PPR request kind of come out of the blue?
My background check have been showing in process since on Friday. That's the only change on my account.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Need guidance on how to answer one of the questions on the Sponsor form:

Background: I was single when I came to Canada as a Permanent resident last year. Then I went to Nigeria to marry my fiance. My fiance and I never lived together during the courtship but lived in the same city. Then I came to Canada as a PR, and travelled back to Nigeria to get married.

I need advice on how to answer this question as contained in the Sponsorship questionnnaire.

" If you are not living together, have you visited each other during the relationship?"

jellyfish_smile

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Then fill both forms out. Go to CIC when you are on the site in the search engine... type in IMM008 and IMM 5406 E to get the forms ibarcode,ion should be the same as what you submitted if the additional fam has not changed so look on your already submitted package if you have a copy and fill it out.

Congrats by the way.....
I spent almost 4 hours looking for ways to download it, finally I succeeded. But I don't have a computer for now, was wondering if to fill online is the best as I saw something about barcode, but I printed a copy anyways. Need advice about filling with hand or computer which is advisable?

waitingInTO

Nov 14, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
Those of you who have had dna test before, i paid the fees this morning. The lab has notified AVO. How long does it take for AVO to contact me? December is school exam month. I wish i could get it done for the next coming weeks. That's last 2 weeks of this month.
I need answers from forumites.
I'm afraid, I haven't done DNA test before. Perhaps you should do a search in this forum (top right) for the words "dna" and reach out to previous members who show up as having done it before.

theophi_lus

Nov 20, 2017
GUYS I THINK I HAVE BEEN REFUSED...... I GOT THE DISPATCHED MAIL, BUT HAD THE CALL TODAY TO COME IN FOR MY PASS , BUT WITH NO MEDICAL TEXT...

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
I spent almost 4 hours looking for ways to download it, finally I succeeded. But I don't have a computer for now, was wondering if to fill online is the best as I saw something about barcode, but I printed a copy anyways. Need advice about filling with hand or computer which is advisable?
Fill it on a computer, validate the form then print and sign with a pen.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Filling with computer is recommended. Imm 0008 needs to be validated and bar code generated. Definitely you'd need a computer for that.

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Need guidance on how to answer one of the questions on the Sponsor form:

Background: I was single when I came to Canada as a Permanent resident last year. Then I went to Nigeria to marry my fiance. My fiance and I never lived together during the courtship but lived in the same city. Then I came to Canada as a PR, and travelled back to Nigeria to get married.

I need advice on how to answer this question as contained in the Sponsorship questionnnaire.

" If you are not living together, have you visited each other during the relationship?"
You can answer no and put the dates which you have visited him

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Fill it online so as to be able to generate the barcode

waitingInTO

Nov 14, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
@jellyfish_smile, what @Cutie101 said is correct. I find that a couple of the forms for immigration are protected from "preview mode" in a browser (imm0008 being one of them). One must download and saveit locally first then open it up in Adobe (not online) in order to fill it out or update it.

Since you have a version you already used, find it and only update the parts that have changed if need be (e.g. new address or new child, height change or whatever) and re-validate to get a new barcode, then submit. Also, inform Accra what changes you made in your email/note back to them.

If nothing has changed since you submitted it, send the original in with a a note stating that none of the info has changed and everything is up-to-date. I hope this helps

theophi_lus

Nov 20, 2017
Guys I got the dispatched mail but I received a call from the vac office saying I must come in for my passport but I havnt received any medicals mail