Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Hello Members, I send email to AVO for information regarding my application and this is what I got. I am Jan 05 2017 applicant and is the reply standard or was written by someone?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is currently in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca

No further action is required by you at this time. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Program

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Thank you. This info is helpful
Hello Members, I send email to AVO for information regarding my application and this is what I got. I am Jan 05 2017 applicant and is the reply standard or was written by someone?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is currently in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

No further action is required by you at this time. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Program
I also received this email once upon a time .....
looks like its automated. Atleast we got a response... so is it safe to say no 2017 applicants have been reviewed?

Last edited:

AtGod

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
Hello Members, I send email to AVO for information regarding my application and this is what I got. I am Jan 05 2017 applicant and is the reply standard or was written by someone
Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

Immigration Program
We got this exact message two days after sending a message. I think it is a standard reply. I am 24th January 2017 applicant

nwaefulu_716

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
02-03-2017 (schedule A)
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
File Transfer...
15-06-2017 (ECAS IP)
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
03-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
I also received this email once upon a time .....
looks like its automated. Ayleat we got a response... so is it safe to say no 2017 applicants have been reviewed?
“In queue for review” - well I sure hope they have started doing something with it so that they can get it done within their 12 month timeline! And... if they do get it done in that timeline then clearly it doesn’t actually take them that much time to review (if they haven’t started by now). But no, according to that it doesn’t seem like they have begun review on any 2017 apps yet.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
This is the email I received...
usually it sounds like its automated but this is a response after previous emails. my 3rd response overall from all emails I have ever sent to AVO

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is still in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made.

Regards,

Immigration Program

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
This is the email I received...
usually it sounds like its automated but this is a response after previous emails. my 3rd response overall from all emails I have ever sent to AVO

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is still in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made.

Regards,

Immigration Program
@cutie, I think "No further action is required indicates that the application is complete and no further additional document needed until decision made. Am i right?

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
@cutie, I think "No further action is required indicates that the application is complete and no further additional document needed until decision made. Am i right?
As of now they may not need any things else. most likely they have all 2017 applicants "in pending mode" once the clear all 2016 then they will move along onto ours hopefully by December. the additional document I had forwarded a large email to them of our continuous communication. I am just not leaving room for them to ask me anything else again hahahahaha... so I am waiting for DM God willing shall be soon for US 2017 applicants

Reactions: Stellalawrence

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

Immigration Program
I think it's an automated response because my spouse wrote to them sometime last month and this was the same response she had.

Reactions: Cutie101

Johnny just come

Oct 19, 2017
Hello house I just noticed that I can’t checked status of my sponsorship application on line, each time I try it says click the box to accept terms and conditions but there is no box beside the terms and conditions to click and accept, please is anyone experiencing same thing

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hello house I just noticed that I can’t checked status of my sponsorship application on line, each time I try it says click the box to accept terms and conditions but there is no box beside the terms and conditions to click and accept, please is anyone experiencing same thing
Hi... there seem to be an issue couple of days signing in to ECAS this messages comes up.... so just give it some time.. what is your time line please?

This form is incomplete. Please provide the necessary information below, then send your request again.

1. You must agree to these terms and conditions in order to continue using this service. To agree to these terms and conditions, please check the box at the bottom of the page and press Continue. If you do not agree please Cancel.

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Usually what I do is touch "I have read, understood and agree with the above Terms and Conditions "and then touch continue. ☺

Wapsis

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
02-02-2017
Doc's Request.
April 2017
File Transfer...
March 2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting... God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting... God's grace
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Hi... there seem to be an issue couple of days signing in to ECAS this messages comes up.... so just give it some time.. what is your time line please?

This form is incomplete. Please provide the necessary information below, then send your request again.

1. You must agree to these terms and conditions in order to continue using this service. To agree to these terms and conditions, please check the box at the bottom of the page and press Continue. If you do not agree please Cancel.
I have this same issue too... But there isn't any box to tick... Maybe cos we're using a phone or something

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
I have this same issue too... But there isn't any box to tick... Maybe cos we're using a phone or something
it was working fine until last week or so... on phone or via desktop the website seems to be having technical difficulty however CIC ypur linked application is available there is no tech issues there....

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hey Newbie. Welcome to the forum.. what is your timeline please?

queenanetor

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30//2016
File Transfer...
November 7th 2016
Med's Done....
11/10/2017
Interview........
11th Oct 2017
Passport Req..
12/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
8th November 2017
LANDED..........
23rd November 2017

Just click on the sentence that say I have read and agree the guy continue u will get it to work

Reactions: Cei325