Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
I'm happy to see the momentum on contacting those in power. Let's try to unify our voice by using a consistent subject line in all email correspondence. I was thinking (in capital letters)

ACCRA VISA OFFICE NEEDS HELP (Application #F____________).

This way, they (Minister of Immigration, PM, etc) will see that there are many people with the same concern AND they are from different/unique applicants. I think this will help us stand together, like some where suggesting here in the last week.
i agree with this

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
I got this email this morning and was given 30 days to comply. I have my fbi clearance waiting but I've never heard of a state of a state of texas report. I've searched online with no result. Please who knows how this works or approximately how long it takes.
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination.

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. how long has principal applicant stayed in USA? If <6 months and she returned to Nigeria, please provide updated Nigeria PC. If >6months and she has returned to Nigeria please provide not only Nigeria PC update but also USA FBI and state of Texas PC.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

queenanetor

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30//2016
File Transfer...
November 7th 2016
Med's Done....
11/10/2017
Interview........
11th Oct 2017
Passport Req..
12/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
8th November 2017
LANDED..........
23rd November 2017
did you succeed with reaching anyone or at east a call back?
absolutely they called ottowa in my pressence everytime (Ahmed Ingram office)however it was always the same repetitive
status saying in que for review .Ahmed never responded my emails but i kept on bombarding his office with emails and phone calls i bet you they tired of mw but hey i honestly tried my best

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
I got this email this morning and was given 30 days to comply. I have my fbi clearance waiting but I've never heard of a state of a state of texas report. I've searched online with no result. Please who knows how this works or approximately how long it takes.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination.

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. how long has principal applicant stayed in USA? If <6 months and she returned to Nigeria, please provide updated Nigeria PC. If >6months and she has returned to Nigeria please provide not only Nigeria PC update but also USA FBI and state of Texas PC.

queenanetor

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30//2016
File Transfer...
November 7th 2016
Med's Done....
11/10/2017
Interview........
11th Oct 2017
Passport Req..
12/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
8th November 2017
LANDED..........
23rd November 2017
a

am not sure about this Dear go the american thread and ask theyshould be able to help you out

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM

Did your spouse ever live in USA for period over 6 months? yes or no

if yes then provide FBI clearance and the specifically asked for Texas which means your spouse must have lived in Texas for some time?

if No then get only Nigeria PCC and write a letter addressing the matter

state /country same crap VO is making it difficult for you because resident of USA criminality wouldn' be hidden so I am not sure why they want country and state makes no sense

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
@Ugoswife i agree with cutie.and also search for the US thread and find out whow to get he Texas PC.good luck dear u Will be fine

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
We received passport request this morning along with re-medical and police report. The long journey is almost over.
I don't know if it was a coincidence, but the request came barely 8 mins after I sent AVO an email.
Sometimes we may have to give AVO a nudge for them to act.
It will end in praise for everyone still expecting to hear from AVO.
The wait is not easy!!

babajydo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront, Passed.
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
We received passport request this morning along with re-medical and police report. The long journey is almost over.
I don't know if it was a coincidence, but the request came barely 8 mins after I sent AVO an email.
The wait is not easy!!
please what is your timeline?

Reactions: Cutie101

babajydo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront, Passed.
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
I'm happy to see the momentum on contacting those in power. Let's try to unify our voice by using a consistent subject line in all email correspondence. I was thinking (in capital letters)

ACCRA VISA OFFICE NEEDS HELP (Application #F____________).

This way, they (Minister of Immigration, PM, etc) will see that there are many people with the same concern AND they are from different/unique applicants. I think this will help us stand together, like some where suggesting here in the last week.
Mail sent

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
The wait is not easy!!
Im happy for u.the wait is almost over

Reactions: BaJay

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
The wait is not easy!!
Congrats... Finally, happy for you.

Reactions: BaJay

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17

i agree with cutie... all the best dear

Reactions: Ugoswife

olawunmif

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None so far
Passport Req..
Expectant
VISA ISSUED...
Expectant
The wait is not easy!!
Comgrats, the wait is almost over

Reactions: EseE and BaJay