App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
I see. Well, as long as you submitted after December 15th, I believe your timeline would elapse at 12 months irrespective of what package you used. Fingers crossed we all get done with the process this year. :)
@Ugoswife - Thanks! Our situation might be a bit different, because I started the preparing the application early 2016 and spent a long time working on it, so when I found that the application kit changed and was being made simpler, I had to decide to start all over again or hurry up and submit with what I already had. So, I submitted before the deadline with the old package. We sent in the medical check, background checks and Schedule A with everything else. My husband had his medical check done in November, 2016. So I was thinking by the time it expires, they will request for a new one. However, after reading others' posts on here, I'm not sure if I should expect that anymore. Yes, trying to stay patient :)

Reactions: mrsibeh

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Congratulations to people getting PPR and PUM.
Turn by turn but I know everyone's time will come.
My husband and I are currently in Ghana on vacation, wish I could Storm AVO and question their terribly slow process putting strain on marriages.
We are March 2017 applicant and we still have 5 months to the one year mark. Not easy at all but keeping hope alive and rejoicing with the positive news so far on here

Reactions: queenanetor

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
Congratulations to people getting PPR and PUM.
Turn by turn but I know everyone's time will come.
My husband and I are currently in Ghana on vacation, wish I could Storm AVO and question their terribly slow process putting strain on marriages.
We are March 2017 applicant and we still have 5 months to the one year mark. Not easy at all but keeping hope alive and rejoicing with the positive news so far on here
My friend enjoy your vacation oooh if I can be in your shoes right now I will be smiling. More than a year now I haven't see my husband...so sad but I'm keeping hope

Reactions: AnneMariee

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
We sent my hubbys FBI clearance application today !! now we just have to wait ! In the meantime , we’re going to send other documents they requested with a letter and proof that we applied for the clearance

ooao

Jul 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
08-10-2016
AOR Received.
09-28-2016
File Transfer...
08-10-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
08-17-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-24-2017
LANDED..........
11-08-2017

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Hello House!

We just got re-medical request. I am soooo happy. I know it isn’t PPR but based on the process from other members of the forum, it means PPR is next.

We applied September 19th, 2016. I will keep you posted once we get PPR.
Congrats! PPR soon!

Reactions: MrsKoj

MrsKoj

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-10-2017

BlackDiamond

Jul 19, 2017
Liberia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
15-02-2016
AOR Received.
03-16-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Wow.... so much good news in the few days that I've been away. Congrats to all and welcome to the new members. You will find solace and good advice here. It is not by mistake that you stumbled on this thread, rather devine appointment. I truly beleive that.
I have been having technical issues with my phone but nebertheless...... APPROVED. The interview went perfectly. When I tell you all the favor of God went before me, I mean the favor of God went before me. We spent more time talking about her husband and life lessons than we did on questions of my marriage or my past. The visa officer didn't seem to have any doubt about our relationship. They only called me there because, as most of you know, my case is different and a bit more complicated than most of you guys. She did not even seem to really look at the documents that they requested me to bring to the interview.

Anyway, due to my situation, I still have one more step but to God be the glory, victory is already mine!

I asked about the theory of two different ques for 2016 and 2017 applicants. She reassured me that there is only one que and that they are responding in the order that they receive them. When they have to request additional documents or things, the turnaround time may cause someone who applied after you to pass by you. She explained that some newer cases might be more straight forward and require less review or no additional documents which makes their process faster, which makes it look like they are on a different que. Well, atleast that's what she said.

Thanks for all the support guys.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Wow.... so much good news in the few days that I've been away. Congrats to all and welcome to the new members. You will find solace and good advice here. It is not by mistake that you stumbled on this thread, rather devine appointment. I truly beleive that.
I have been having technical issues with my phone but nebertheless...... APPROVED. The interview went perfectly. When I tell you all the favor of God went before me, I mean the favor of God went before me. We spent more time talking about her husband and life lessons than we did on questions of my marriage or my past. The visa officer didn't seem to have any doubt about our relationship. They only called me there because, as most of you know, my case is different and a bit more complicated than most of you guys. She did not even seem to really look at the documents that they requested me to bring to the interview.

Anyway, due to my situation, I still have one more step but to God be the glory, victory is already mine!

I asked about the theory of two different ques for 2016 and 2017 applicants. She reassured me that there is only one que and that they are responding in the order that they receive them. When they have to request additional documents or things, the turnaround time may cause someone who applied after you to pass by you. She explained that some newer cases might be more straight forward and require less review or no additional documents which makes their process faster, which makes it look like they are on a different que. Well, atleast that's what she said.

Congratulations! This is wonderful news!!!! And thank you for asking her this question and finding us an answer after so much speculation, great information to know!!! Start celebrating!! So great!!!!

queenanetor

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30//2016
File Transfer...
November 7th 2016
Med's Done....
11/10/2017
Interview........
11th Oct 2017
Passport Req..
12/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
8th November 2017
LANDED..........
23rd November 2017

Congratulations am so happy that your interview was a success you are almost at the finish line

Reactions: BlackDiamond

queenanetor

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30//2016
File Transfer...
November 7th 2016
Med's Done....
11/10/2017
Interview........
11th Oct 2017
Passport Req..
12/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
8th November 2017
LANDED..........
23rd November 2017
For everyone else who is waiting your time of testimony will come because God is still on his throne.

MaameD

Sep 4, 2017
Hello everyone in this thread i need some help and wondering if i could get some info...i m a citizen of ghana and currently in canada and i need police clearance can someone guide me on the process of getting one from Accra thanks

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017

Congratulations my dear and start celebrating cos victory is yours