Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
I really need help I got this message this afternoon

Dear Gonja

This refers to your application for permanent in Canada as a member of the Family Class.

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is
(a) the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;
Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that the birth Certificate Entry No. ***** in the name of Gonja (dob: *******) and the passport issued in the name of Gonja (****, dob: ****) which you have provided in support of your application are fraudulent and improperly obtained. I have concern you have not declared your true identity and that you have a different name and different date of birth. Specifically I have concern your true identity is gaga , dob: (******)
It is noted that you were included as a non-accompanying dependent on your father’s application for permanent residence. I note you did not submit a birth certificate issued at time of birth or your educational documents on the current application. The non-disclosure of your true identity prevents the officer from completing a reliable background check.
Based on the evidence that you provided I am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. Furthermore, as I have concerns you have not disclosed your true identity it calls into question the legality of your marriage. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

Further, I note you did not declare your previous United States visa refusal on your Schedule A.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
23 April 2015 and 6 may 2015
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
No matter what stress you are in I came here to encourage you that God works so dnt give up my case was worse

Nyhiraba

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 10, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015, redone Nov 9, 2016
Interview........
Nov 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2016
LANDED..........
March 14, 2017
Gonja, Find an immigration lawyer immediately. The issues are many and varied.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Gonja you da real MVP. Thanks for that encouragement! @Gonja would you tell us how you overcome those issues?

Last edited:

BlackDiamond

Jul 19, 2017
Liberia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
15-02-2016
AOR Received.
03-16-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
it's bizarre

when you finish your interview kindly ask the visa officer is there 2 streams 2016/2017 applications because 2017 people have not heard anything lol find outtttt pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Cutie 101....I will definitely ask that question for you. Anyone else with questions they want me to ask?

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Wow, this is a very concern letter to receive and you see last week we were discussing a topic on presenting a late birth certificate to the Accra office. With this AVO whenever you present a new birth certificate prior to the application is like a crime to them and the will doubts about your identity. And for those having an upcoming interview please be careful with the historical identification they ask to bring because a lot of people have got an issue with that in the past.@Gonja, Now you need to present them with historically identification and the most powerful one would be your WAEC certificate with that they can have your true identity on school records.You also have to write them a letter why you did not mentioned you were refuse entry into US in the past. Honestly, I can't imagine how you feeling at the moment but try you best and let hope for the best. I don't come here as much I come before cos things like that breaks my heart.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Everyone, @Gonja is sharing their experience from 2015. This is not a recent case. They are simply stating that this happened to them and they were able to come back from it. They landed in Canada in 2015. Questions should be directed to how they went about proving this difficult case/information as @Forte has asked. It wasn't clearly stated in their post that this was an old case, I just looked back on gonja's posts to discover this.

ClassicD

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
We just got Pick Up Mail guys this morning.. I am so damn happy right now as it's all over. I pray we all get the Visas for our spouses very soon.
Just to recap, we applied Aug 2016 and now my wife's passport is ready for pick up.

ClassicD

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Wow guys, my husband is so frustrated with this long 'heart-shattering' process he decided to take a little break. For me the process is a bit disappointing, however I find strength in the number of us with similar experiences.
We were asked for additional documents back in August 2017 and had 30 days in which to get it to GVO. This we did and to date....not a word in English. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt.
We made contact via email letting them know the documents were on the way and sent copy of delivery receipt when it was delivered. I find the lack of acknowledgement daunting. I have since sent a couple of follow up enquiries and SILENCE!! Crickets even.

Nothing to do but wait! We are at their mercy..

Did I say we are August 2016 applicants.

Congratulations to all who have received PPR
I pray you hear from them soon, because its strange why they havent responded back to you. But God willing, it will all be sorted very soon.

Reactions: Denne

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I pray you hear from them soon, because its strange why they havent responded back to you. But God willing, it will all be sorted very soon.
Well I don't think there's anything to worry about. I was asked for additional documents on the 28th of June then submitted on the 5th of July, avo received it on the 1th of July and we heard from them on the 15th of August for remedical . So just chill and pray for divine favour. Also, that same 15th August avo sent my husband another mail for detailed explanation then afterwards on the 27th September I got ppr. Just pray for God's grace, they must give u ur visa. Honestly, I used prayers for my stuff because I made plenty of mistakes.

Reactions: Denne

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Well I don't think there's anything to worry about. I was asked for additional documents on the 28th of June then submitted on the 5th of July, avo received it on the 11th of July and we heard from them on the 15th of August for remedical . So just chill and pray for divine favour. Also, that same 15th August avo sent my husband another mail for detailed explanation then afterwards on the 27th September I got ppr. Just pray for God's grace, they must give u ur visa. Honestly, I used prayers for my stuff because I made plenty of mistakes.

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Hi guys. Medicals done on Tuesday, status on GCKey online account changed to "Medicals passed" yesterday. Thank God.

Please, I have a question (spurred on by Gonja's text above, actually)- especially for those who have received PPR.
On my Schedule A, when asked if I have ever been denied a visitor/temporary resident visa, I ticked "yes" and I mentioned that I was denied a visit visa to Canada earlier this year. However, I did not mention that I had been denied a United States visit visa some years back (totally skipped my mind) - mainly because I applied again afterwards and was granted one. Any idea if this could affect my application? Should I get in touch with CIC or just wait it out?

Reactions: Gattu_Milan

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
Gonja, Find an immigration lawyer immediately. The issues are many and varied.
I'm sharing my testimony I have been Canada for 2 years now and life is good

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
Everyone, @Gonja is sharing their experience from 2015. This is not a recent case. They are simply stating that this happened to them and they were able to come back from it. They landed in Canada in 2015. Questions should be directed to how they went about proving this difficult case/information as @Forte has asked. It wasn't clearly stated in their post that this was an old case, I just looked back on gonja's posts to discover this.
Exactly I landed 2 years ago I just passed by to encourage you guys to have faith period

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
Wow, this is a very concern letter to receive and you see last week we were discussing a topic on presenting a late birth certificate to the Accra office. With this AVO whenever you present a new birth certificate prior to the application is like a crime to them and the will doubts about your identity. And for those having an upcoming interview please be careful with the historical identification they ask to bring because a lot of people have got an issue with that in the past.@Gonja, Now you need to present them with historically identification and the most powerful one would be your WAEC certificate with that they can have your true identity on school records.You also have to write them a letter why you did not mentioned you were refuse entry into US in the past. Honestly, I can't imagine how you feeling at the moment but try you best and let hope for the best. I don't come here as much I come before cos things like that breaks my heart.
I came by to encourage you guys I'm already in Canada read my timeline