+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

becos

Aug 25, 2016
TeamCMOR said:
There is hope the 15-16 months does NOT have to be your story. Look some of us recent PPR are proof. It can also happen to you. #KeepTheFaith
And TeamCMOR you're awesome! Thanks for all your positive energy and support!! :)

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
i want to use this opportunity to thank each and everyone on this site but mostly to those who answered most of my concerns and questions. Also will advise all the waiting and new applicates,if you want to spend up your process and avoid being asked for interview or documents request.Please and please,make sure your application information is up todate.if you think the proof you sent with your application wasn't enough at the time you sent off the documents,please send new more proofs because,when you keep sending ongoing evidence to prove your relationship,it helps to weave off interview and documents request which takes more extra time.keep updating your file and dont wait for them to ask you for any documents,i believe with God,victory will be for everyone.and not to always forget,Prayer is very important, specially the visa officer who will handle your file.You have to always ask God to grant you a good officer and to always be in a good mood when ever he/she have to do anything on your file.

Between 8-9 months,i believe you should be asked to submit your passport without any delay

hope this encourages everyone..

all the best

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
jay9132 said:
i want to use this opportunity to thank each and everyone on this site but mostly to those who answered most of my concerns and questions. Also will advise all the waiting and new applicates,if you want to spend up your process and avoid being asked for interview or documents request.Please and please,make sure your application information is up todate.if you think the proof you sent with your application wasn't enough at the time you sent off the documents,please send new more proofs because,when you keep sending ongoing evidence to prove your relationship,it helps to weave off interview and documents request which takes more extra time.keep updating your file and dont wait for them to ask you for any documents,i believe with God,victory will be for everyone.and not to always forget,Prayer is very important, specially the visa officer who will handle your file.You have to always ask God to grant you a good officer and to always be in a good mood when ever he/she have to do anything on your file.

Between 8-9 months,i believe you should be asked to submit your passport without any delay

hope this encourages everyone..

all the best
Yes I believe your right Jay. I can only confirm bc it happened to our file. After our submission in June 2016, we decided to send additional proof of our relationship during the process of PR application which was received in AVO in August up until November 2016.They did not ask for it, but we just wanted to ensure that there was no room for doubt. We were never ridiculed for it. I believe it worked for our good. I did pose this question too on this forum during my "early days"here inquiring if it would be well received by AVO to send in additional docs, or has anyone chosen this route and began doing so, has anyone tried it and 2 replied by: No just wait until they ask, and 1 replied with: go ahead it doesn't hurt. I also asked a lawyer colleague of mine and in short the answer was: "no such thing as too much information. Prove beyond a reasonable doubt." Its also a personal decision too. My love and I decided that was our route to choose. With the new applications and the way its set up I don't know how beneficial it would be but it doesn't hurt to try. Give it all you got with this application. Our application was big a couple pounds. We made sure we didn't leave anything to doubt. If I had to do it all over again I would of done it the same way. I too agree that between the 8-9 months something should suffice. I encourage you to order GCMS notes at least 5 months after your files has been processing in AVO and hopefully you would read documentation made by AVO. Rooting for you ALL to cross the finish line ;D

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
TeamCMOR said:
Yes I believe your right Jay. I can only confirm bc it happened to our file. After our submission in June 2016, we decided to send additional proof of our relationship during the process of PR application which was received in AVO in August up until November 2016.They did not ask for it, but we just wanted to ensure that there was no room for doubt. We were never ridiculed for it. I believe it worked for our good. I did pose this question too on this forum during my "early days"here inquiring if it would be well received by AVO to send in additional docs, or has anyone chosen this route and began doing so, has anyone tried it and 2 replied by: No just wait until they ask, and 1 replied with: go ahead it doesn't hurt. I also asked a lawyer colleague of mine and in short the answer was: "no such thing as too much information. Prove beyond a reasonable doubt." Its also a personal decision too. My love and I decided that was our route to choose. With the new applications and the way its set up I don't know how beneficial it would be but it doesn't hurt to try. Give it all you got with this application. Our application was big a couple pounds. We made sure we didn't leave anything to doubt. If I had to do it all over again I would of done it the same way. I too agree that between the 8-9 months something should suffice. I encourage you to order GCMS notes at least 5 months after your files has been processing in AVO and hopefully you would read documentation made by AVO. Rooting for you ALL to cross the finish line ;D

This is such a good idea
Please when u send additional proof, did u dhl it ?

Just want to know coz I think I might actually send additional proof

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
No I did not DHL it. All of it was sent through the Accra Webform for CIC ( Case specific inquiry). When I Ordered my GCMS notes, I could see that each submission they have noted it as received. It was all listed and the content of the information provided as well. Making it easier for the officer to know what was received electronically. Add notes on what you send. You always want to be clear and concise. For example: If birthdays passed since filing your app and gifts were exchanged, Send proof of what you shared with each other for birthdays gifts, take pictures or send bank statements/receipts proving this claim. Send more call logs showing consistent communication since you filed, or some emails/ whatsapp messages ( not all, some). If you took a trip after you filed your app- show passport stamp/ e tickets, pictures taken together etc. Hope that helps.

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
TeamCMOR said:
No I did not DHL it. All of it was sent through the Accra Webform for CIC ( Case specific inquiry). When I Ordered my GCMS notes, I could see that each submission they have noted it as received. It was all listed and the content of the information provided as well. Making it easier for the officer to know what was received electronically. Add notes on what you send. You always want to be clear and concise. For example: If birthdays passed since filing your app and gifts were exchanged, Send proof of what you shared with each other for birthdays gifts, take pictures or send bank statements/receipts proving this claim. Send more call logs showing consistent communication since you filed, or some emails/ whatsapp messages ( not all, some). If you took a trip after you filed your app- show passport stamp/ e tickets, pictures taken together etc. Hope that helps.

Oh wow didn't know I could do that

I took a trip to go see him in December and March

We have lots and lots of picture

He also sent me money more than 3x now and also sent me gift for Valentine's Day and I also sent him one

We have pictures of of phone logs on whatsapp and relations status on Facebook
I have lots of notes/letter from my doctor statement I'm pregnant

I guess that could be additional proof I could send

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
pls quickly send them.it will help you alot and looking at the time you applied,you should hear from immigration by end of may or early June with passport request

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
jay9132 said:
pls quickly send them.it will help you alot and looking at the time you applied,you should hear from immigration by end of may or early June with passport request
Wow

Thank you so much

Please is it possible to take a pick of my stamped passport and send it through my phone ?

Thank you for ur help tho

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
i will suggest you scan every document you want to send and just do an attachment and add a message to let them know its an update of your ongoing relationship prove and looking at where you husband is currently ,am very positive he will get interview weaved if all goes well with your updated information

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
peg204 said:
Wow

Thank you so much

Please is it possible to take a pick of my stamped passport and send it through my phone ?

Thank you for ur help tho
I took pictures with my phone for passports stamps no issue. I scanned the chat and phone logs and sent it as an attachment. Yes include all those proofs its excellent and it would prove your genuine relationship even more. Take heed of the financial support as well. You would be on your way soon dear!

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
jay9132 said:
i will suggest you scan every document you want to send and just do an attachment and add a message to let them know its an update of your ongoing relationship prove and looking at where you husband is currently ,am very positive he will get interview weaved if all goes well with your updated information
Jay9131 and TeamCMOR

Thank you both for you contribution
I will do that right away
May God bless you two

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
My love picked up his passport today!!! all we need to do is book his ONE WAY flight!!!!! :p

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
TeamCMOR said:
My love picked up his passport today!!! all we need to do is book his ONE WAY flight!!!!! :p
So happy for you both. I can only imagine your excitement. I let into your blessing. Congrats again!

boatswife

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Halifax, NS
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09 -02-2017 new meds...police..sched A after interview
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
19-04-2017...For stepson...This was after PPR!
Med's Done....
11-07-2016 and 14-02-2017
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017 sent in via dhl 20-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2017
Yay Jay!! Im so happy for you! Team C mor so happy for you too! When did you send in the passports to cic? We are still waiting...they have had them since March 20..did they email you the notice for the courier to pick them and did your online status change the same day or before? For everyone else...keep the faith! It will happen for you all very soon!