App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Happy Canada day to every Canadian who is sponsoring their spouses and partners as well as everyone who is on the waiting to join the loved ones.. May God almighty do wonders in our applications this July.. It really hurts that my other half has to celebrate today alone without me.. Every day we talk, it breaks my heart to see her cry endlessly... I believe God will finish what he has started in our lives in smiles and victory.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
willyblue said:
Happy Canada day to every Canadian who is sponsoring their spouses and partners as well as everyone who is on the waiting to join the loved ones.. May God almighty do wonders in our applications this July.. It really hurts that my other half has to celebrate today alone without me.. Every day we talk, it breaks my heart to see her cry endlessly... I believe God will finish what he has started in our lives in smiles and victory.

Amen...may the Lord bless u for feeling her pains but rather not complaining about her cry....everything has an end

Donda

Dec 22, 2015
Hello everyone,
I have this puzzling issue and I know you can provide the answer.
I am a November 2015 applicant and just received gcms notes I ordered. It shows eligibility, criminality and medicals all "Not Started" Is it true the file hasn't been touched since it got to Accra in mid January or gcms is not updated with latest information? :( The gcms was printed on June 11,2016.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Donda said:
Hello everyone,
I am a November 2015 applicant and just received gcms notes I ordered. It shows eligibility, criminality and medicals all "Not Started" Is it true the file hasn't been touched since it got to Accra in mid January or gcms is not updated with latest information? :( The gcms was printed on June 11,2016.
Unfortunately, no one can give you an answer. As per our thread AVO is currently processing September 2015 applicants. So you need to be patient...that is the only thing you can do. From July 23, you will be see more details about your application. We are very optimistic that AVO will issue PPR to the rest of 2015 applicants by the next few months. One key word - PATIENCE, a lot of it :)

*Mandie*

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Donda said:
Hello everyone,
If u applied in November then you probably got ur SA in January. And if that's d case, then like Mandie said, patience is all u need. In a month or two u should hear from AVO.

Calculate nine to ten months, that's AVOs average -if the application is routine.

coalhouse_canada

Jun 30, 2016
mandiebraxton said:
To add to the above, you might want to join this thread for those who are similar situation. Some were successful and majority were not.

All the best
*Mandie*

thank you so much for your response Mandy. Helpful.

coalhouse_canada

Jun 30, 2016
Donda said:
Hello everyone,
excuse my ignorance but what are gcms notes? thanks.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
coalhouse_canada said:
excuse my ignorance but what are gcms notes? thanks.
It stands for Global Case Management System. GCMS on this forum refers to request to info on one's file from CIC under the Access to Information Act. The gcms notes give detailed info about the file - hence people request the notes when there is a delay or uncertainty. Hope this helps.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

*Mandie*

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willyblue said:
It is well Willi, some day you will join your spouse over there sir. please keep the faith alive and it will surely end in praise.

italiano

May 23, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I am a silent follower of this forum. The information shared in this forum has been of great help to me. Please join me in thank the almighty God as my wife received her passport back yesterday with the visa. I applied to sponsor her on June 30, 2015. It was not easy but God made all things perfect at the appointed time.

So I am now looking for a flight to Canada for her. Can someone please let me know where I can book a relatively cheap flight for her.
Thank you in advance.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
italiano said:
Hi Everyone,

I am a silent follower of this forum. The information shared in this forum has been of great help to me. Please join me in thank the almighty God as my wife received her passport back yesterday with the visa. I applied to sponsor her on June 30, 2015. It was not easy but God made all things perfect at the appointed time.

So I am now looking for a flight to Canada for her. Can someone please let me know where I can book a relatively cheap flight for her.
Thank you in advance.
Congratulations!
*Mandie*

Blessed2

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 31, 2015
Doc's Request.
May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
October 14, 2015
File Transfer...
October 30, 2015
Med's Done....
November 18, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
italiano said:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance.
Congrats!

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
italiano said:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance.
Congrats bro.

This is a high season, Ethiopian airline on the 15 july is about #360k or Turkish is going for $1.571 on the 19 july.
There are cheaper date in september.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
italiano said:
Hi Everyone,

So I am now looking for a flight to Canada for her. Can someone
please let me know where I can book a relatively cheap flight for her.
Thank you in advance.

Congratulations...

OSPREY

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14sep2015
AOR Received.
20Oct2015
File Transfer...
02Nov2015
Med's Request
02Nov2015
Med's Done....
20Nov2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-OCT-2016
italiano said:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance.
Congrats