ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
Interview........
05-2016
Agi2009 said:
@ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE....and they still called u guys for an interview? How long did it take them to review ur additional documents plz if u don't mind? Or how long did it take them to send u the email for the interview appointment. ..thanks
Our situation is a little different. My husband was asked to bring all the proof and supporting document with him to the interview. I don't think Accra had issue with our marriage, they just wanted to confirm that our marriage is still strong and we still communicate.

Again, based on what my husband told me.....the interview wasn't bad at all. If youre asked to come for an interview...its very important that youre prepared and be truthful.....You need to know a lot about your spouse. Be prepared to answer questions about what you been doing for a living, any past relationship, what your partner is doing for a living etc.

My husband told me that the interviewer was a little harsh at the beginning but when she got to know him, she was cracking jokes with him

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE said:
Our situation is a little different. My husband was asked to bring all the proof and supporting document with him to the interview. I don't think Accra had issue with our marriage, they just wanted to confirm that our marriage is still strong and we still communicate.

Again, based on what my husband told me.....the interview wasn't bad at all. If youre asked to come for an interview...its very important that youre prepared and be truthful.....You need to know a lot about your spouse. Be prepared to answer questions about what you been doing for a living, any past relationship, what your partner is doing for a living etc.

My husband told me that the interviewer was a little harsh at the beginning but when she got to know him, she was cracking jokes with him
So after the interview, what did they tell your husband? Did they take his passport?
*Mandie*

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE ....thanks for the reply. ..I really appreciate it

ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
Interview........
05-2016
mandiebraxton said:
So after the interview, what did they tell your husband? Did they take his passport?
*Mandie*
He was told that they will send him request to redo medical. Like I said, Our situation is a little different. We are currently going through ARC

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
He was told that they will send him request to redo medical. Like I said, Our situation is a little different. We are currently going through ARC
That's good, it won't be long before you get PPR. Congrats in advance.
*Mandie*

ALLTHINGSAREPOSSIBLE

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
Interview........
05-2016
mandiebraxton said:
That's good, it won't be long before you get PPR. Congrats in advance.
*Mandie*
Thanks a lot. I pray so, It have been a battle

Lady O

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th sept,2015
AOR Received.
3rd nov,2015
File Transfer...
11th December,2015
Med's Request
Upfront 15th july,2015
Med's Done....
18th july,2016(redone )
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th july,2016, Passport delivered to AVO 27/07/16
VISA ISSUED...
29th August,2016
LANDED..........
September,2016
Category: FAM
Visa Office: Accra
App. Filed :08/09/2015
File transfered: 11/12/2015
Meds done :July 2015
Police clearance: July 2015
Interview: waived
Passport request:
Visa Issued:
Landed:
Hi all,have been following this thread and it has been helpful to me( it managed my expectations). I was called by the embassy on June 3 to inform me that my police clearance ws missing in my file that dey want to issue me visa before my medical expires. I have now redone my police clearance and sent back to dem on 10/06/16. Awaiting their response.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lady O said:
Passport request:
Visa Issued:
Landed:
Hi all,have been following this thread and it has been helpful to me( it managed my expectations). I was called by the embassy on June 3 to inform me that my police clearance ws missing in my file that dey want to issue me visa before my medical expires. I have now redone my police clearance and sent back to dem on 10/06/16. Awaiting their response.
@Lady O, congrats in advance, it will end in praise.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Congratulations my dear....the Lord will see u through

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot. I pray so, It have been a battle
@ALLTHINGS, it going to end well by his grace, just keep hope alive.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Lady O said:
Passport request:
Visa Issued:
Landed:
Congrats in advance...PPR will drop any moment from now. It's fair to say AVO is processing applications average of 9 months.
*Mandie*

Honeyworld

May 5, 2016
Congrat Tolexmi. Please when exactly did u receive mail for mail for passport pick up. Also, is it compulsory to register for pre-departure session. I received my pre-departure mail on June 8, 2016.
Thank u in advance.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Honeyworld said:
Congrat Tolexmi. Please when exactly did u receive mail for mail for passport pick up. Also, is it compulsory to register for pre-departure session. I received my pre-departure mail on June 8, 2016.
Thank u in advance.
When did you apply and have you already received PPR?

*Mandie*

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Honeyworld said:
Thank u in advance.
I sent my passport and it was received on d 31st May which was a Tuesday (I think). Then I got d pick up email d following Tuesday.

2. I don't think its compulsory. I registered but for the online orientation.

Honeyworld

May 5, 2016
I appreciate your quick response . My passport was delivered on June 8. So i want to know how soon i should be expecting the pick up mail then register for the session using the pick up mail as eligibility.

@ Mandie, i applied in July 2015 and PPR on June 2 2016.