Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samola10 said:
Hello fellow forumer,
Can anyone please help me out on how I can get or order my gcms note as a principal applicant.
Thank you....
If you have dependants who are not minors then you need to go online in cic website then print out the consent letter. let them fill it and send send back to you. when you are ordering the gcms note you will need to pay 5dollars and you must also attach the consent letter when ordering it online if not they will return it back to you. it take average of one month.

My wife normally send me the consent letter then i fill and send back to her in canada via email before she orders it. She tried odering it without the consent letter initially but it was sent back to her mail after two weeks requesting for my consent which we never knew before that it was necessary.
Hope this helps. The whole link is there online in cic website. Goodluck

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Amaechidez said:
Good day everybody. My wife who is the principal applicant living in canada received this mail from cic canada. I guess am expecting the PPR soon. What do you think?

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.
[X] The overseas office in Accra will be notified to issue visas to your family members, namely xxxxx and xxxxx, to travel to Canada. Please take this letter to the Canada Immigration Centre when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document."
It is certainly positive news... congratulations.

*Mandie*

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amaechidez said:
Good day everybody. My wife who is the principal applicant living in canada received this mail from cic canada. I guess am expecting the PPR soon. What do you think?

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.
[X] The overseas office in Accra will be notified to issue visas to your family members, namely xxxxx and xxxxx, to travel to Canada. Please take this letter to the Canada Immigration Centre when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document."
@Amaechidez, Congrats.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
samola10 said:
Hello fellow forumer,
Can anyone please help me out on how I can get or order my gcms note as a principal applicant.
Thank you....
Complete the consent form and send to your spouse in Canada to order the notes online on your behalf. It is $5 it takes about a month or so.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

*Mandie*

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Aroms said:
Hello House,

Please those that have landed should shade more light on the settlement funds at the time,
Draft or TC acceptable?

Thanks Fred.
POF in the form of travelers' check or bankers' draft is acceptable as per CIC website. I will advise that you also carry some cash just in case you need to make buy some essentials immediately after landing. For more info:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

*Mandie*

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pheggy said:
I want to wish everyone on this forum a rain of PPR this week..God bless you all.
Amen and pick up as well. Lol.

pokie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
pheggy said:
I want to wish everyone on this forum a rain of PPR this week..God bless you all.
Amen and Amen!!

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon

hyper

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Hello, pls help....

1)When submitting a case specific inquiry, the first part of it that says applicant, is that the sponsors information or the principal applicant information,

2) The second part of it that says enquirer identification, whose information should be there?

I didn't use any representative for my application.

Thanks for ur replies.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
hyper said:
Hello, pls help....

1)When submitting a case specific inquiry, the first part of it that says applicant, is that the sponsors information or the principal applicant information,

2) The second part of it that says enquirer identification, whose information should be there?

I didn't use any representative for my application.

Thanks for ur replies.
You are better off using the principal applicant's info. Remember once the file is transferred to VO, you can't make inquiries about the principal applicant unless you completed the use of representative form. So my advise, use the principal applicant information as the second stage of the process is focused on the principal applicant.
*Mandie*

Honeyworld

May 5, 2016
Hi guys,
I received a mail for re-medical this morning but there is a little challenge. My gender was stated as male-M is of female-F but all other information are correct except for the gender. Does this really matter or cic need to re-send another form to me.
Thank you for your support. @ Pokie, how far! U re next In sha Allah.

hyper

Star Member
May 26, 2016
mandiebraxton said:
You are better off using the principal applicant's info. Remember once the file is transferred to VO, you can't make inquiries about the principal applicant unless you completed the use of representative form. So my advise, use the principal applicant information as the second stage of the process is focused on the principal applicant.
*Mandie*

Thanks Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Honeyworld said:
Hi guys,
I received a mail for re-medical this morning but there is a little challenge. My gender was stated as male-M is of female-F but all other information are correct except for the gender. Does this really matter or cic need to re-send another form to me.
Thank you for your support. @ Pokie, how far! U re next In sha Allah.
Send AVO case specific inquiry ASAP. They will change it for you. The clinic will probably ask you to inform CIC to correct the mistake anyway. When did you apply?
*Mandie*