26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
willyblue said:
The woman who interview your husband is bias..Interview is meant to put in more light into ur relationship....God is bigger than any situation..Dont worry..

just proceed with the appeal...

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
lamour said:
If you mean CSQ, yes, it has been done and sent long time that I don't even remember when.
I was referring to case specific enquiry; e-mail to ask about the status of your application
*Mandie*

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
At olorvi please order the gcms note it helps a lot to know what went wrong.

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
Hi whitelion and benestel did you receive your passport back? And when the visa is ready does CIC send a message to notify that the visa is ready?

Turbo2000

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
DM1: 02-07-2015, IN PROCESS: 09-10-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM2: 12-18-2015
LANDED..........
JAN. 17TH 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ Olorvi,sorry about your situation. As Mokomoko has suggested, order your notes as this will give u a detailled insight about the refusal...May be the age difference is not even the main factor.

+1 for u @Mokomoko

Mokomoko said:
Sorry about that.can you order your notes too to know all the flags and understand all redflags they putted in your file so that in your appeal process you mainly address that.
a few Visa officers they exaggerate information in order to demonstrate their blind decisions.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
mandiebraxton said:
I was referring to case specific enquiry; e-mail to ask about the status of your application
*Mandie*
We sent a couple of email no reply as per the process status. We ordrered the gcms notes in November and received them in December. That gave us a lot of insight as to the delays. Meanwhile, security and criminally wasn't done as of December. My husband's Medicals also expired December 15.

Waiting and patient mode is ongoing

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Hello Girl! Good to hear from you. Yes, we received the passport back last week. They called us to let us know they were issuing the visa that day and sent us an email when it was ready about 1 hour later. Because we had a deadline they issued the visa within 48hrs of them receiving the passport, due to the medicals expiring. But if there is time before teh medicals expire, they may take a bit longer. You will get an email or a call.
Ardnacieso said:
Hi whitelion and benestel did you receive your passport back? And when the visa is ready does CIC send a message to notify that the visa is ready?

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
lamour said:
Hello to you ghanaboy

Thanks for dropping by to encourage us. I remember your journey. It was long but you finished the race.
I hope you settling in and the integration is going smoothly.
Hello Lamour.....am doing great and yes am in school already trying to get further up things....u know it could be very intimidating without canadian experience....they dnt care about your degree lol even the high school diploma is valuable to them....please take heart and keep doing what you doing...infact it is important to take heart away from this processing things ooo...i kept working and never made any plans of living in Canada after all...it was just disappointing to keep postponing my expectations so business went on untill i was driving oneday and when i recieved a call and it was cic accra....i nearly threw my car away lol only to be asked for medicals which also took 11mins from the time medicals was recieved...i gave it out in April same week they called me...and heard from them the following year February ...but it worth the long wait so guys please you all take heart....you will surely get there finally

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
BENESTEL said:
Hello Girl! Good to hear from you. Yes, we received the passport back last week. They called us to let us know they were issuing the visa that day and sent us an email when it was ready about 1 hour later. Because we had a deadline they issued the visa within 48hrs of them receiving the passport, due to the medicals expiring. But if there is time before teh medicals expire, they may take a bit longer. You will get an email or a call.
My medicals expired last month 30, they probably extend it.

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Oh My sister! I am very sorry to hear this. I was awed at what happened. It sounds like the lady had a personal sour experience with Ghanean men or someone close to her had such an experience and now it's being taken on others. I would strongly advise you appeal. Get a very solid lawyer because your case can be won. From all you have told us here, it's actually a straight forward case and maybe she was having a difficult day. Take heart. As I said many times, I will never forget Gonja on this forum who received a refusal letter, and weeks later, got the PPR. Take heart and let us know if we can do anything to help. God bless you as in Him :ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. And if it was never done for you, he will do it.
olorvi said:
my husband told me that they gave him everything back that we sent them saying "take back this nonsense" they said that our messages are baseless and low 1500 pages of messages double sided she told him that she been in Ghana for 20 years and over and knows how things work in Ghana and that is what Ghanian men do to get to Canada she never allowed him to answer and told him that I have never worked my entire life I have just had a job for 2 months and she knows this how? I have worked plenty she would not let him tell my work history and told my husband I am lying about where I worked........
that I borrow money from friends all my life????? this is not right, why would she do that and it got even worse
she kept his original birth certificate and the original Waec what does that even mean??????

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
The juicy satisfaction I am getting out of this is your strength. Absolutely phenomenal and inspiring. Go home and rest. I have absolutely no doubt that you will win this/1 You have won this race. No matter what they say or try not to say or do, your attitude and the words from your mouth alone, will put you over because you confessed and decreed it. And where the Word of a king is: THERE IS POWER. I am solidly behind you. God bless you my dear friend -
lamour said:
Yes my dear.
That's the way to go now. I'm taking unpaid vacation. Still waiting for approval so I can start shopping for flight deal. Nigeria here I go next month.

Until now, nothing still from AVO. we aren't sure if we should go ahead with the Medicals even though they haven't asked for it to be done......

We have no power of our own. We leave everything to Almighty God. His time is surely the best. He is helping us to cope with the process.

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Once again, my heart reaches out to @Olovri... What is their buisness about age difference..Does age really matter in a relationship...

Since yesterday,I haven't been able to sleep after i read your refusal post due to age difference..

I'm yet to put in my application and the age difference btw me and my partner is 16yrs..I'm 38 and she's 21 and she's my sponsor..She's white,hope ,hoping people like that woman go very far from my file in Jesus name,,Amen..WE met in Uk but I'm going to naija to put in my app...My heart is not at rest at all

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Don't allow fear to set in even before you start. You are in this to win and both you and Olorvi will win this argument. Man can play games, but when marriage is genuine before GOD, all they can do is delay. Not deny. Be at peace.
willyblue said:
Once again, my heart reaches out to @Olovri... What is their buisness about age difference..Does age really matter in a relationship...

Since yesterday,I haven't been able to sleep after i read your refusal post due to age difference..

I'm yet to put in my application and the age difference btw me and my partner is 16yrs..I'm 38 and she's 21 and she's my sponsor..She's white,hope ,hoping people like that woman go very far from my file in Jesus name,,Amen..WE met in Uk but I'm going to naija to put in my app...My heart is not at rest at all

Turbo2000

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
DM1: 02-07-2015, IN PROCESS: 09-10-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM2: 12-18-2015
LANDED..........
JAN. 17TH 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
The age difference does not really hinder when the man is older.

But I must say in your case, the age gap is very wide...depending on how long you have known each, provide as much evidence as possible.

Also, experience has shown that applicants from some countries...Nigeria inclusive are highly scrutinized when it comes to possible cases of fraud.

Moreover, both of you are not from the same origin....this might be perceived as a relationship of convenience.

Are you married or Common-law ?

Also remember that cases are different, the age difference is the only factor she knows for the refusal, but her notes might provide other red flags.

Take a deep breath, relax and prepare your full application package with peace of mind.

No need to be stressed even when the application has not been sent.

willyblue said:

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
And to add to what Turbo said, you should address the age gap/culture difference in your 'development of relationship' letter. For instance, how do you both feel about your differences? how are you dealing with them? Support letters from both families will be beneficial.

Age has nothing to do with love, but unfortuantely when it comes to developing countries, VOs see it differently. So prepare very well before sending the application.

*Mandie*