Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
@ Lord is your file in process yet? If yes since when?

Can you get the priest write the letter again with official stamps and Seal?
Can you ask your wife parents to write a letter notariezed to prove the geniuness of your relationship with their daughter. They can Also say in the letter the reasons the were not able to attend the wedding.
Get Also as much as letter from people reconized in the community who can at test the geniuness of your mariage .

If any of your wife relative attend the wedding make sure you include the picture and add his driver license to the picture where you identify that person.

Best of luck bro.
Stay bless.

mylord

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 6 2015
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 30, 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 21 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
whitelion said:
@ Lord is your file in process yet? If yes since when?

Can you get the priest write the letter again with official stamps and Seal?
Can you ask your wife parents to write a letter notariezed to prove the geniuness of your relationship with their daughter. They can Also say in the letter the reasons the were not able to attend the wedding.
Get Also as much as letter from people reconized in the community who can at test the geniuness of your mariage .

If any of your wife relative attend the wedding make sure you include the picture and add his driver license to the picture where you identify that person.

Best of luck bro.
Stay bless.
I don't actually know the date it went on process because we stopped checking it, it was so frustrating. I checked it in the 9 October and saw the in-process

femi990

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25- 02- 2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
May 20 2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
mylord said:
I don't actually know the date it went on process because we stopped checking it, it was so frustrating. I checked it in the 9 October and saw the in-process

Don't be discouraged they just want more proof otherwise they would not have given you that option

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Hello mylord
Nothing to worry about,just take your time to fill out the updated form requested,print out your wedding pictures posted on social networks with people comments,print out history of your phone conversation,what apps history and all other means of communication you guys are doing till date.Make sure there is no changes in the new updated form you are asked to submit and leave everything to God almighty.
Good luck to everyone.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Thank jare,God is working for us ,picture have been taken,baby will be going to passport office next week and hopefully medical can be done as well,just concerned about how long the medical will be for kids ,X-rays and all,it's frustrating to go through that with a dependent that is not traveling with you......Well, God is in control

mylord

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 6 2015
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 30, 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 21 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
femi990 said:
1 have you been married before?
2 have you divorced before?
3 how long have you been with your spouse?
4 did they request for any additional documents during your application
5 what were the evidences you submitted as proof that you're married!
These questions when properly answered will give you a guide to why they sent that email
I have never married before my wife is the only woman and have not divorced
We have been together for 1 year
No additional documents were requested
The evidence were the marriage certificate, trips, pictures of the wedding family introduction wedding party picture letter written by my Priest and catchiest

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
Hello to everyone,
Mylord please gather more proof to share w that your marriage is genuine....all the things everyone mention here is important and a good prof to show the continuing of your marriage..

Phone records
What app conversations your can print those
Letter from your pastor with his signature and the church logo
Letter from your parents stating the reason why they couldn't come to your wedding
Letter from friends to talk about the genuine of your marriage
Facebook comments..

Don't panic gather all the info and send it to them you will surely hear from them with a good news...

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
mylord said:
Hey @ mylord,

Take courage, you will be ok. As everyone mentioned, gather up everything.
Time and time again, even on this thread people were sent the same email so you are not alone. Get everything to them as soon as you can.
All the best.

yaozm

Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015.
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-waiting but terribly.
VISA ISSUED...
-Hopefully in the next few weeks
LANDED..........
-
heeeeeeey !!!
MyLord Please don't fear.
Regardless of what word of comfort we use you will still remain restless.
But i urge you to minimize it and believe in God.
Now
Focus and get more Reference letters
both for your wife and yourself.
Proof of communications
Letters from Her\your parents why they did not attend the wedding and showing support of your union
financial assistance if any.
send the conversations that she told you not to send money if its in writing.
pic posted on facebook and comments from your friends- if you don't have any maybe your wife does.
any recent Visit of plans of visit send it.
and think whatever you know you possess that may contribute send it

KingdomHeir

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1st
File Transfer...
July 3rd
Med's Done....
March 12th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb.3rd
VISA ISSUED...
Feb.18th
LANDED..........
March 12th
mylord said:
I have never married before my wife is the only woman and have not divorced
We have been together for 1 year
No additional documents were requested
The evidence were the marriage certificate, trips, pictures of the wedding family introduction wedding party picture letter written by my Priest and catchiest

People here have spoken well about your case. Just do as recommended. Put more best into it all victory will be yours. Shalom!!!

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Thanks to everyone for the encouragement given to @mylord.....

1)Someone said something about divorce, I want to ask, If someone is divorce,does it affects the persons application?

2)Is there any column in the application form that ask if you have been married before and now divorced?

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
willyblue said:
Thanks to everyone for the encouragement given to @mylord.....

1)Someone said something about divorce, I want to ask, If someone is divorce,does it affects the persons application?

2)Is there any column in the application form that ask if you have been married before and now divorced?

Hello willyblue..
1) if you are divorce it does not affects your application....that shouldn't block you from applying.
2) there is a column that ask if you have been married before... And if you married before you have to say the year you got married and you also have to explain why you divorce...and if you have the divorce certificate you can add it to your applications...

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
@ mylord-------- It shall be well. At least they gave you a chance to bring prove! Do not worry as its just Canada's way of protecting their citizens from marriage of convenience. ****PIRATES BEWARE**** IF YOU CAN PROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP GENUINESS THEN YOU HAVE NO WORRIES, LOVE. IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE!

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
GUESS WHAT, GUYSSSSS!!!

SOMETHING FANTABULOUS HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING!! AS I WAS GETTING THE KIDDIES READY FOR SCHOOL, A CALL CAME IN FROM WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE AN OTTAWA AREA CODE (613). I ANSWERED IT WITH AN UNPLEASANT TONE WITH THOUGHTS THAT IT MIGHT BE A COLLECTION CALL. TO MY SURPRISE! IT WAS A CALL FROM THE FEDERAL IMMIGRATION COMMISION OF CANADA ON BEHALF OF AVO!!!! WOOT WOOT. THEY WANTED CLARIFICATION ON HUBBYS PAPERS CONFIRMING WHETHER IF MY CHILDREN WERE HIS BIOLOGICALLY. SHE SAID AVO WAS A BIT CONFUSED AS MY HUSBAND STATED THAT THE CHILDREN WERE HIS AND IT SHOWS ONLY THREE PERSONS ON THE APPLICATION. THE THREE PERSONS ARE MYSELF, HUBBY AND HIS BIOLOGICAL SON. I HAVE TWO CHILDREN OF MY OWN AND HE REFERS TO THEM AS HIS BABIES AS WELL(REAL MAN INDEED) I CLARIFIED IT TO HER THAT IN OUR CULTURE, WE DONT NORMALLY USE THE WORD "STEP CHILDREN" ITS USUALLY CONSIDERED HIS. THEN SHE ALSO SAID, THEY NOTICED MY SON HAD THREE DIFFERENT NAMES AND IF HE GOES BY THEM ALL. I ANSWERED YES AND SHE SAID, OH OK BECAUSE THE OFFICER ASSIGNED TO WAS A BIT CONFUSED AND IS WORKING ON THE FILE AS WE SPEAK! I WAS SUPER SUPER EXCITED. SHE SAID WE SHOULD BE HEARING FROM THEM SHORTLY!!!!! I TOLD HER MY SON'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP IN DECEMBER AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE HIM HERE WITH US TO CELEBRATE IT. SHE SAID, SHE DOESNT THINK IT WILL BE THAT QUICK BUT WE WILL HEAR FROM THEM SHORTLY WITHIN A MONTH.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE CONTACTING HUBBY SOON? HAS ANYONE GOTTEN A PERSONAL CALL LIKE THAT FROM AVI BEFORE AND IF SO IS IT A GOOD SIGN?

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Naponga said:
GUESS WHAT, GUYSSSSS!!!

SOMETHING FANTABULOUS HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING!! AS I WAS GETTING THE KIDDIES READY FOR SCHOOL, A CALL CAME IN FROM WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE AN OTTAWA AREA CODE (613). I ANSWERED IT WITH AN UNPLEASANT TONE WITH THOUGHTS THAT IT MIGHT BE A COLLECTION. TO MY SURPRISE! IT WAS A CALL FROM THE FEDERAL IMMIGRATION COMMISION OF CANADA ON BEHALF OF AVO!!!! WOOT WOOT. THEY WANTED CLARIFICATION ON HUBBYS PAPERS CONFIRMING WHETHER IF MY CHILDREN WERE HIS BIOLOGICALLY. SHE SAID AVO WAS A BIT CONFUSED AS MY HUSBAND STATED THAT THE CHILDREN WERE HIS AND IT SHOWS ON THREE PERSONS ON THE APPLICATION. THE THREE PERSONS ARE MYSELF, HUBBY AND HIS BIOLOGICAL SON. I HAVE TWO CHILDREN OF MY OWN AND HE REFERS TO THEM AS HIS BABIES AS WELL(REAL MAN INDEED) I CLARIFIED IT TO HER THAT IN OUR CULTURE, WE DONT NORMALLY USE THE WORD "STEP CHILDREN" ITS USUALLY CONSIDERED HIS. THEN SHE ALSO SAID, THEY NOTICED MY SON HAD THREE DIFFERENT NAMES AND IF HE GOES BY THEM ALL. I ANSWERED YES AND SHE SAID, OH OK BECAUSE THE OFFICER ASSIGNED TO THE FILE IS WORKING ON THEM AS WE SPEAK! I WAS SUPER SUPER EXCITED. SHE SAID WE SHOULD BE HEARING FROM THEM SHORTLY!!!!! WOOT WOOT......... I TOLD HER MY SON'S BIRTHDAY IS DECEMBER 10TH AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE HIM HERE WITH US. SHE ANSWERED SHE DOESNT THINK IT WILL BE THAT QUICK BUT WE WILL HEAR FROM THEM SHORTLY WITHIN A MONTH OR SO.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE CONTACTING HUBBY SOON? HAS ANYONE GOTTEN A PERSONAL CALL LIKE THAT FROM AVI BEFORE AND IF SO IS IT A GOOD SIGN?
In my opinion, It is a good sign Naponga. Though I don't remember anyone who had similar call in the past.
Good the called you for clarity. Ottawa will pass on the clarification right away to AVO and the process of your file will continue.
All the best to you and your family