Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Soonest by Gods great grace
EEEIIIII YOUR HUBBY BE FINE JUST LIKE MINE HONEEYYY! GIRL, I MET HUBBY DURING 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP IN GHANA. WE ALSO SEPARATED AND REKINDLIE THIS MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN 2013 WHEN MY GRANDMA DIED *SNIFFS* AND MORE *SNIFFS*. IT WAS A TOUGH HERE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. IT SURE FELT GOING REUNITING WITH EX AND THE FEELINGS WERE STILL INTACT. IS MY HUSBAND AND YOURS RELATED? LOL BECAUSE HUBBY IS 6'4. AND FOR A GHANAIAN MAN, I GUESS THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED GIANTS. (NO OFFENDS TO SHORT MEN) I JUST LIKE TIP TOEING WHEN KISSING MY BOOSKI. CAN WE SCREAM BLESS? BLESSSSSSSSS. ANYWAY, WITH ALL JOKES ASIDE, YOUR HUBBY MUST BE A COMPLETE MESS RIGHT NOW. AWWW DONT WORRY DEAR, IN JANUARY, JUST COMFORT HIM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT."WINK" AND FOR WAIST WHINNING TIPS BEFORE YOU GET THERE, START PLAYING PSQUARE,TONGA,KUKERE. AND IF ALL FAILS, AZONTO IN YOUR LIVING ROOM!!
[/quote]
Hahaha they just might be related o..lol u never know! Thanks girl! I sure will start practicing o so I can keep up. ;D Can't wait to see him again after almost a year. It is well. This forum has been and still is such a blessing to me and I'm glad I found it. The wait is almost over I can feel it! ;D :D Off to put my dancing shoes on..

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
I AM WAITING FOR MY HUSBAND'S PPR REQUEST. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR FROM AVO? NOVEMEBER STARTS ON SUNDAY!!!! I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT THE THOUGHT OF THIS MONTH GETS ME CLOSER TO MY BOOSKI!!! I GET SUPER EXCITED IN MY HEAD.

JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH APPLICANTS, SPEAAAKKKKK UPPPPP!!!

Angeleyes19

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015**Ecas changed to "in process" Oct 9,2015**
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
03 02 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest by Gods grace
LANDED..........
Soonest by Gods great grace
Naponga said:
I AM WAITING FOR MY HUSBAND'S PPR REQUEST. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR FROM AVO? NOVEMEBER STARTS ON SUNDAY!!!! I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT THE THOUGHT OF THIS MONTH GETS ME CLOSER TO MY BOOSKI!!! I GET SUPER EXCITED IN MY HEAD.

JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH APPLICANTS, SPEAAAKKKKK UPPPPP!!!
Well Im an April applicant and I can tell u for sure that I am super excited about this new month! Great things will happen on this forum..We are getting closer and closer and c l o s e r...whoo hoo! :)

femi990

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25- 02- 2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
May 20 2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
i think the left over January and February applicants will hear something in the first week of November and others will follow suit! However with this current trend of you applied in May upwards just shift your attention to next year cuz AVO does not attend to much in December but always have it in mind that everything that has a beginning must surely end someday!

vivichi

Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
09/09/2015
File Transfer...
27/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/01/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
Woooow! U guys are fun to be wit thanks all for putting a smile on my face...... Staying without our love ones is really frustrating, has not been easy wit me here in Nigeria.... Well i met my husband during my secondary sch thru my friend...... I loved him at the first sight cus he is so cute, handsome and very nice :D we started dating but after two years we had misunderstanding n we aparted..... After a year we met ourselves again then he haven't traveled. After sometimes he traveled we were only talking on phone for 3years...... He came bck last year dec for our wedding And left 2weeks after our wedding since then i haven't seen him again...... God i need to b wit my hubby as soon as possible because i haven't enjoyed him :mad: MY PEOPLE ABEG I NEVER TRY????????????????? PLS U GUYS SHOULD TELL ME SORRY COS AM CRYINNNNNNNNG

vivichi

Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
09/09/2015
File Transfer...
27/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/01/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
Friends Pls will Accra email or call me for a pickup of my passport when they stamp it? Am a bit confused here because they recommended dhl and a prepaid return envelop bt dhl said they don't give prepaid envelop.... Pls i need ur advice

femi990

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25- 02- 2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
May 20 2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
vivichi said:
Friends Pls will Accra email or call me for a pickup of my passport when they stamp it? Am a bit confused here because they recommended dhl and a prepaid return envelop bt dhl said they don't give prepaid envelop.... Pls i need ur advice
Just explain to DHL that you are paying for a two way trip for what you're sending! You want them to deliver it for you and also pick it up and deliver it back to you when stamped! AVO knows where to put stamped passport so that DHL can deliver it back to you! I hope that helps

mylord

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 6 2015
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 30, 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 21 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Hello please I need so badly am really confused

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is

(a) the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;

Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In order to come to a final determination in your case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage. We also require a new Sponsored Spouse Questionnaire (IMM 5490) as the one submitted is outdated.

mylord

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 6 2015
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 30, 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 21 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Hello please I need help so badly and am confused I received this message today can someone help me
We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is

Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Based on the evidence that you provided we are not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

In order to come to a final determination in your case we will provide you 30 days from the date of this letter to provide additional information to support the genuineness of your marriage. We also require a new Sponsored Spouse Questionnaire (IMM 5490) as the one submitted is outdated.

mylord

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 6 2015
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 30, 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 21 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Hello please I need help so badly and am confused I received this message today can someone help me

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
@MyLord
Be strong and provide them with additional proof of your relationship.
What is your timeline?
Did they ask you additional information since you sent out the application?
What Did you submit as proof of your relationship.

I think you should show the VO that your relationship is genuine by providing him with ongoing proof of communications, money transfer to show your spouse take Care of you financialy.
Provide family or friend notaried letter to support the geniuty of your relationship.

I am praying it work for you. Stay strong and I Will keep you in my prayers too.
Be blessed.

mylord

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 6 2015
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 30, 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 21 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
whitelion said:
@MyLord
Be strong and provide them with additional proof of your relationship.
What is your timeline?
Did they ask you additional information since you sent out the application?
What Did you submit as proof of your relationship.

I think you should show the VO that your relationship is genuine by providing him with ongoing proof of communications, money transfer to show your spouse take Care of you financialy.
Provide family or friend notaried letter to support the geniuty of your relationship.

I am praying it work for you. Stay strong and I Will keep you in my prayers too.
Be blessed.
They did not ask for any additional proof till now I had this message we added the wedding pictures trips pictures my priest and catchiest wrote a letter to testify the genuineness of our relationship but our communication we had so many pages and we didn't add it is about 10000 pages. Normal send each other card but never send money because my wife feel sick for almost 7 months since she returned to canada and she was not working I tried send her money but she said no

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
@My Lord
If I get it right you send all those proof along with the initial sponsorship application?
I think you should send them the ongoing proof of How you keep in touch after the mariage.
Do you have a property , loan.... that have both of your name on it?
Did both your parents and relatives attend the wedding?
Can you identify them in the wedding picture and could they write you a letter to support your relationship?
The letter writen by the priest does it have the church official seal or official paper?

Tell me about your timeline.

Be strong everything Will work in your advantage.

femi990

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25- 02- 2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
May 20 2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
mylord said:
They did not ask for any additional proof till now I had this message we added the wedding pictures trips pictures my priest and catchiest wrote a letter to testify the genuineness of our relationship but our communication we had so many pages and we didn't add it is about 10000 pages. Normal send each other card but never send money because my wife feel sick for almost 7 months since she returned to canada and she was not working I tried send her money but she said no
1 have you been married before?
2 have you divorced before?
3 how long have you been with your spouse?
4 did they request for any additional documents during your application
5 what were the evidences you submitted as proof that you're married!
These questions when properly answered will give you a guide to why they sent that email

mylord

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 6 2015
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 30, 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 21 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
whitelion said:
@My Lord
If I get it right you send all those proof along with the initial sponsorship application?
I think you should send them the ongoing proof of How you keep in touch after the mariage.
Do you have a property , loan.... that have both of your name on it?
Did both your parents and relatives attend the wedding?
Can you identify them in the wedding picture and could they write you a letter to support your relationship?
The letter writen by the priest does it have the church official seal or official paper?

Tell me about your timeline.

Be strong everything Will work in your advantage.
yes we send the proof together with our application there was no stamp on the priest letter on the signature her parent couldn't come all my families and friend and coworkers were at the wedding we had a court wedding
my timeline is
Application file on 6 march 2015
medical received on 6 march 2015
CIC started processing the application on April 16 2015
letter was send to my wife on may 15 that she qualify to sponsor
accra stated processing my application on may 28 2015