Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/03/15
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/15
LANDED..........
10/04/15
Exactly as whitelion said. If you want to access your husband status you should use his info and his application number which they provide in the sponsorship correspondence they sent you. Otherwise you may also check the status through your cin.

pokie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
Whitelion is right, but, in my hubby's case, he once applied for visitor visa in which he was given a client ID #.

doveheart

Jan 29, 2015
@Moh, I am grateful @ Lamour, thanks @Femi, Modupe. We r hopeful and keeping the faith. We believe in the God who rules in the affairs of men.

doveheart

Jan 29, 2015
I got a refusal bcos of the divorce paper :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:. Why is cic interested in wasting people's time and causing pain and heartache ???. Would it not be fair of them if they never approved my sponsor at the beginning and that would have saved us money and time and we would have done the necessary. On two different occasion they requested for additional documents/proof of relationship. They never raised the issue of divorce paper . Why make us waited in vain for 1yr and even asked me to come for an interview which cost me air ticket money and risk and only for them to say divorce paper is an issue ???.. I do not understand why they have to treat us like we have no life .. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
doveheart said:
I got a refusal bcos of the divorce paper :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:. Why is cic interested in wasting people's time and causing pain and heartache ???. Would it not be fair of them if they never approved my sponsor at the beginning and that would have saved us money and time and we would have done the necessary. On two different occasion they requested for additional documents/proof of relationship. They never raised the issue of divorce paper . Why make us waited in vain for 1yr and even asked me to come for an interview which cost me air ticket money and risk and only for them to say divorce paper is an issue ???.. I do not understand why they have to treat us like we have no life .. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(
I am deeply sorry to read this Doveheart.
This is absolutely ridiculous. Very very annoying that they waited this long to bring This out.
Please, do not despair. Get a lawyer involved. That's what I will do. This is insane.

florisak

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/28/15
AOR Received.
03/22/15
File Transfer...
03/24/15
Med's Done....
12/12/14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/03/15
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/15
LANDED..........
10/04/15
doveheart said:

I'm sorry to hear this. It's an easy appeal. The appeal process I hear is much faster. Don't lose hope yet. Keep the faith going, there is victory ahead of you.

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
whitelion said:
Hello. Naponga

Accra doesnt Provide you with your husband. From my experience dealing with AVO they keep e-mail to clients to minimum. The only option you have to get your husband' s client Number is to order GCMS note.
I order mine at The end if July. It just stated The did started processing my file and security, background check nor admisibility have been start yet. If you order yours you can see at what stage they are with your application. Bye the way Naponga you can Check your husband ecas with The case number and with his informations.

Take care

very useful information! Thanks guys!!!

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
Hey guys!

I was able to pull up my husband's information on ECAS by using his information with the same client ID #. Unfortunately, not much details are on there. I am greatly thankful for you the great knowledge all of you have on this forum.
YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB DOT COM.

CHEERS TO THE WEEKEND!!

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
doveheart said:
First I will say I am sorry to hear this but l will strongly say that you should not let AVO decision affect you mentally or in any area but l will advice you to book an appointment with immigration lawyer to ask which one will be the best way for you between appeal or to re-submit your application if the appeal will take longer time than a year...it's so sad for real, we cannot go back to all the mistakes part of the application, what AVO did is not the end of the world for you but look at it as a challenge to make you stronger and to strengthening your relationship; it's not time to be sad even though it's painful. It feels good to stand on ground and watch up high at your aim, promise yourself to be more stronger that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Now you have more than enough experience even from this forum if you need to re-submit your application, the experience you have will make you do great and achieve your aim. Should you need any support, we shall all be here for you. Stay strong and God bless.

inHisowntime

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2015
File Transfer...
March 17, 2015 went "In process" Sept 7, 2015
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
AVO rec. PP Oct. 9, 2015 & Visa Issued Oct. 19
LANDED..........
Landed Oct 25. Glory be to the Most High
doveheart said:
Were you sponsored or did you get your PR status in Canada through marriage? Do not give up. I know someone who was refused but appealed the decision and got approved 5 months later. It hurts but please don't lose hope. I am sure there is an appeal process and they probably told you in the mail they sent you. Take it on because it is your fundamental hunan right to live with your family!

tuffbudd

May 24, 2015
how do you check your application status? i check on ecas and they don't gibe you much information.?
will i get any update on my application if i call Accra vo ? it's taking so damn long

pokie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
doveheart said:
Oh my goodness, this is sad. so sorry Doveheart.

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
doveheart said:

Hello Doveheart I am sorry that you have to go through this. Dont give up. Make sure you get a lawyer and apeal. By the grace of God you will win. Be blessed.

livjer

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/12/14
AOR Received.
28/2/15
File Transfer...
3/3/15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
8/10/14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/08/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/15
LANDED..........
16/09/15
Visas at hand today ;D

florisak

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/28/15
AOR Received.
03/22/15
File Transfer...
03/24/15
Med's Done....
12/12/14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/03/15
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/15
LANDED..........
10/04/15
livjer said:
Visas at hand today ;D
Big congratulations Livjer, happy family reunion.