Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
itsmytime said:
Hello everybody I just go a mail from Accra that says my passport is ready for pick up. I check my Ecas status and its has changed to decision made. Thank God its finally over. All of u waiting urs will be ready soon just have patience, I remember wen did journey started I thot it will never end, thank God its over.
CONGRATS !!!! I'm very happy for you ,did it take long for them to respond when you sent the additional document?

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
itsmytime said:
Hello everybody I just go a mail from Accra that says my passport is ready for pick up. I check my Ecas status and its has changed to decision made. Thank God its finally over. All of u waiting urs will be ready soon just have patience, I remember wen did journey started I thot it will never end, thank God its over.
Big congratulations. It's your time.
Very happy for you.

itsmytime

Dec 6, 2014
Tanx guys, I sent additional docunent February 24, I got passport request April 13th, I sent my passport April 21 and today I got d mail dat its ready.

MEKUS

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-11-2014
AOR Received.
20-1-2015
File Transfer...
27-1-2015
Med's Done....
25-9-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2015
LANDED..........
16-9-2015
itsmytime said:
Congrats!!....Its really your time.

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
itsmytime said:
Congrats and have a safe landing! can you please update your timeline on your profile?

ifynwam

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
09/07 2015. july 9th 2015. police certificate. requested original of the police certificate on the 22nd july 2015 and on 12 August 2015 requested for the same original police certificate that had been mailed.
File Transfer...
24th/02/2015.
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Congratulations Itsmytime. I am very happy for you.wishing all of us waiting for the PR good news. :-* :'( :-*

Amaechidez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone...
General question for anyone who knows...who understands the GSCM notes
Can anyone explain it to me, on there it says Security and criminality not yet started, there's a Due Date one saying May 5 2015 under the Medical section...help.

I am under the family sponsorship and has not done my medicals. Our file was transferred to AVO since August 2014. But I was ask to for RPRF last year which we did.

ifynwam said:
Congratulations Itsmytime. I am very happy for you.wishing all of us waiting for the PR good news. :-* :'( :-*

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Amaechidez said:
Hello everyone...
Can anyone explain it to me, on there it says Security and criminality not yet started, there's a Due Date one saying May 5 2015 under the Medical section...help.

I am under the family sponsorship and has not done my medicals. Our file was transferred to AVO since August 2014. But I was ask to for RPRF last year which we did.
Hi Amaechidez

If I remember correctly, MOH ordered for these notes, hopefully he comes by soon on this thread to answer your question.
I will suggest though that you complete the Medicals and submit the police reports if not already submitted.
All the best

mekima

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-06-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
Amaechidez said:
Hello everyone...

It means that background checks and criminal checks has not been started on your application.

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Amaechidez said:
Hello everyone...

Hello,

If I remember correctly, your case is similar to Ghanaboy, which is the care giver program. It might take a little longer..

As for the notes, I wouldn't care too much about due dates because the VO officers are not reliable while updating the notes or ECAS. The most important part of the notes is the actual notes that the VO writes about your application in terms of relationship and potential interviews. Everything else doesn't get updated often.

My wife's security checks were due in Nov 2014, but we didn't get the visa until April 2015, so who knows.

For the family program, the medicals are required upfront, but since you're care giver, you may have to wait until they ask because your case takes longer and they don't want you to do the medicals early so they won't expire. Message Ghanaboy privately and he can help with that.

All the best.

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
MoH1979 said:
Hello,

If I remember correctly, your case is similar to Ghanaboy, which is the care giver program. It might take a little longer..

As for the notes, I wouldn't care too much about due dates because the VO officers are not reliable while updating the notes or ECAS. The most important part of the notes is the actual notes that the VO writes about your application in terms of relationship and potential interviews. Everything else doesn't get updated often.

My wife's security checks were due in Nov 2014, but we didn't get the visa until April 2015, so who knows.

For the family program, the medicals are required upfront, but since you're care giver, you may have to wait until they ask because your case takes longer and they don't want you to do the medicals early so they won't expire. Message Ghanaboy privately and he can help with that.

All the best.
Exactly as u have mentioned moh.everything that is needed will be requested.no need do it upfront.by the time u hear from accra it almost heading to an end becos amaech in ur case it spouse filed along side u so they have to finish with the principal applicant before u becos she has to do her landing before any sponsored so relax for them.u should here from the before the end of this year and end of 2016 u should be expecting a decision.all the best once again.just keep urself busy.cos this people can frustrate u

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
23 April 2015 and 6 may 2015
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
I really need help I got this message this afternoon

Dear Gonja

This refers to your application for permanent in Canada as a member of the Family Class.

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is
(a) the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;
Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that the birth Certificate Entry No. ***** in the name of Gonja (dob: *******) and the passport issued in the name of Gonja (****, dob: ****) which you have provided in support of your application are fraudulent and improperly obtained. I have concern you have not declared your true identity and that you have a different name and different date of birth. Specifically I have concern your true identity is gaga , dob: (******)
It is noted that you were included as a non-accompanying dependent on your father’s application for permanent residence. I note you did not submit a birth certificate issued at time of birth or your educational documents on the current application. The non-disclosure of your true identity prevents the officer from completing a reliable background check.
Based on the evidence that you provided I am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. Furthermore, as I have concerns you have not disclosed your true identity it calls into question the legality of your marriage. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

Further, I note you did not declare your previous United States visa refusal on your Schedule A.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section

kpalimeyovo

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 24, 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 2014
Passport Req..
August 19
VISA ISSUED...
September 4
LANDED..........
September 9
Gonja,

I'm really sorry to hear this news. You might want to seek the advice of a lawyer and to have them assist you in preparing a response. I really do hope that this misunderstanding is rectified and that you are not prevented from being with your spouse.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Gonja said:
I really need help I got this message this afternoon

Dear Gonja

This refers to your application for permanent in Canada as a member of the Family Class.

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is
(a) the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;
Subsection 4(1) of the regulations, states that, for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or is not genuine.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that the birth Certificate Entry No. ***** in the name of Gonja (dob: *******) and the passport issued in the name of Gonja (****, dob: ****) which you have provided in support of your application are fraudulent and improperly obtained. I have concern you have not declared your true identity and that you have a different name and different date of birth. Specifically I have concern your true identity is gaga , dob: (******)
It is noted that you were included as a non-accompanying dependent on your father's application for permanent residence. I note you did not submit a birth certificate issued at time of birth or your educational documents on the current application. The non-disclosure of your true identity prevents the officer from completing a reliable background check.
Based on the evidence that you provided I am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine and/or that the primary reason for the marriage is other than for the purpose of you gaining admission to Canada. Furthermore, as I have concerns you have not disclosed your true identity it calls into question the legality of your marriage. As a result, for the purpose of the regulations, you may not be considered to be a member of the family class.

Further, I note you did not declare your previous United States visa refusal on your Schedule A.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section
This must be heartbreaking for you Gonja.
I am sorry to read this. I will strongly suggest you get an immigration lawyer to clarify this. Misrepresentation is very serious with this immigration people. Those name change ought to be cleared up before applying.
An immigration lawyer, will be in a better position to put together all the inconsistencies and then take it from there.

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
Never lose hope at all gonja it happens.it's not anything big deal.just put things together.get enough evidence and proofs.write a very emotional letter.talk to an immigration lawyer.if something was an oversight just bring all ur reasons in the letter.get letters from ur pastor and get back to them asap to clear their mind