waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
mfaith said:
Accra contacted me yesterday to send additional document/information to support the legality of my marriage. I was given only 30 days, I believe I will overcome by God's Grace
@ mfaith Your inbox mail is full pls delete some.
Dan

mfaith

Nov 18, 2013
@Dan I have done as u said, thanks

@Accratalk, I'm not thinking of getting a Lawyer now, I'm just gathering all relevant documents. Thanks

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Mfaith, i will P/m you later

inlimbo

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2009
File Transfer...
18-06-2009
Interview........
02-06-10
mfaith said:
Accra contacted me yesterday to send additional document/information to support the legality of my marriage. I was given only 30 days, I believe I will overcome by God's Grace
Did you marry in a federal registry?

emini

Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15 2014
File Transfer...
December 20th 2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Mfaith

First I will like to congratulate you on the progress made. Be calm and gather together all evidence that you can. Most important I think you might want to go the registry where you got married and see if you can get further evidence of the marriage. I am sure they'll know exactly what to give you. Good luck!!! We are still waiting.

mfaith

Nov 18, 2013
The visa officer is suspecting my husband is married to the mother of his child before he migrated to canada and did not submit divorced proof when sponsoring me. But my husband never married the child's mother he only declared her as a common law partner but later seperated and she has gotten married long ago. I think they are suspecting because years ago, my husband once sent money to his sister who bear the same first name with the child's mother.
Secondly, my husband divorced twice in canada but he was listed as a bachelor in our marriage certificate, and vo want an explanation to that. The error is from the registry.
I am given only 30 days to submit additional proofs.

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
mfaith said:
The visa officer is suspecting my husband is married to the mother of his child before he migrated to canada and did not submit divorced proof when sponsoring me. But my husband never married the child's mother he only declared her as a common law partner but later seperated and she has gotten married long ago. I think they are suspecting because years ago, my husband once sent money to his sister who bear the same first name with the child's mother.
Secondly, my husband divorced twice in canada but he was listed as a bachelor in our marriage certificate, and vo want an explanation to that. The error is from the registry.
Hello, i think your husband should get involve in whatever explaination you guys are going to write since most of the issue involve his previous relationship. How did they know that he has once sent money to his sister bearing the same name as his previous partner? Regarding the mistake on the marriage certificate i know the registry make so many mistakes on that like in my case my father deceased but they wrote his name on the certificate and you know how the visa office can use that to give problem. Ok get a letter from the registry that they made a mistake perhaps that might work out for you guys

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
mfaith said:
Mfaith,
I sent you a PM. in addition I agree with bbccanada statement, get a letter from the registry to clear that part. then you sponsor need to also clear the part of the money sent by showing a proof that the cash was sent to his sister. he must have listed his sister name in his application so that will also help.
I will keep praying for you I trust in God to give you victory and pls. reply them before the 30days.
Dan

mfaith

Nov 18, 2013
@bbccanada, yes, the officer also demanded for my hubby's explanations. They knew about the money he sent through the sister because he added the western union receipt he used to send the money to the application as a proof for his child because he is sponsoring both of us. The visa officer is handling both cases, although the child's visa is ready for collection and I was asked to bring more proof and explanations.
@Dan, I have replied ur mail, thanks.

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
mfaith said:
@ bbccanada, yes, the officer also demanded for my hubby's explanations. They knew about the money he sent through the sister because he added the western union receipt he used to send the money to the application as a proof for his child because he is sponsoring both of us. The visa officer is handling both cases, although the child's visa is ready for collection and I was asked to bring more proof and explanations.
@ Dan, I have replied ur mail, thanks.
Ok i see, the only advice is try very hard to clarify the issue with the marriage certificate cos if your husband has married before and the certificate says he has never got married before is a very big issue to those heartless officers although it might be a mistake from the registry so for that issue the registry must write a letter to confirm that they made the mistake. I really don't think the western union receipt would be a big issue here cos they can't tell your husband not to send money to his previous partner even if they are no longer in a relationship. The officer is thinking that the marriage cert is the legal document that defines the legality of your marriage hence any mistake on it makes everything invalid which sounds stupid but that is the way they are disturbing innocent applicant. I pray for you and encourage you to send more proof and good explaination it shall be well. Good luck

Accratalk

Nov 18, 2013
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ bbccanada, You are such a pro - thanks for the time invested into this.
@ Mfaith, PS get a letter from the Registry as advised. We'll keep praying for you.

emini

Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15 2014
File Transfer...
December 20th 2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Mfaith you are really lucky that you have been contacted and your processing in progress. We that submitted before you have not heard anything.
Accratalk, any news from Accra?

I'm really worried now that we've not not heard anything especially that an applicant that submitted after us already been contacted. I'm really worried.

Accratalk

Nov 18, 2013
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Emini, I'm yet to be contacted.

I understand their Immigration department is inundated with high volume of visa applicants and for some instances the processing time may be longer. However, I'm also worried about our inability to communicate with them.

I emailed them last Friday, and followed-up with a call this morning but..............I believe they're at the final stage of our applications since we have not been contacted for any additional documents.

At this stage, please accept, dear Emini, my best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. Pls remember Mfaith in ur prayers. @ Mfaith, we are with you in pryr.

Best of luck guys

emini

Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15 2014
File Transfer...
December 20th 2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Very special Greetings to us all in waiting, I wish us all good news and fortune .....