+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

kun

May 31, 2013
Good day everyone,pls on cic website it show accra processing months is 13,my application is on the 14th month now,what should I do?

Should I email them?
Or I should just wait?
The waiting period is killing me. God pls help me

Daisyd5

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
kun said:
Good day everyone,pls on cic website it show accra processing months is 13,my application is on the 14th month now,what should I do?

Should I email them?
Or I should just wait?
The waiting period is killing me. God pls help me
Hi Ken! The timeline on the website is just a guideline, it can take more or less time. However it wouldn't hurt to email them. Also don't forget that the 14 months is from the moment Accra gets the documents not from when you send them to Ottawa.

Be positive and trust in God, it will all work out!

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Hi,
Please does anyone know any good immigration lawyer who can handle a spouse case before application is rejected.
Kindly suggest a good and reliable immigration lawyer. Thank you.

Ghanawife

Sep 11, 2012
inlimbo said:
I feel for you. Accra has been quick for many people but certainly not for my family.

inlimbo i've been thinking about you... have you heard anything lately?

July 26 marks one year since we won our appeal. We submitted all our requested documents and have not heard anything.... :mad:

I've never been more disappointed to call myself a Canadian. I am seriously considering moving to Ghana. :-\ I'm not sure what I can do as a social worker in Ghana but I need to be with my husband and have children. Being a single parent was never a part of my plan. But being married for 5.5 years and never living as a married couple was never in my plans either......... :'(

stressful

Aug 3, 2013
Re: Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants/Feedback please.....

Does any one from Accra ever passes through the appeal process or going through it? My wife and I have been schedule for full Appeal Hearing in 2months time since we submitted our application in last June.. the thing i am skeptical about is that why do they still want to interview me( i learnt that the interview is going to be through the phone)? does any have an idea what i will likely to be asked or been through this before.... any useful info will be so much appreciated.[flash=200,200][/flash]

kun

May 31, 2013
Good day all, how was your weekend? Let be positive. We shall recevie good news from accra this week in jesus name. Have a blessed week ahead

sweetwine

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-06-2013
File Transfer...
24-06-2013
Med's Done....
11-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
LANDED..........
23-10-2013
kun said:
Good day all, how was your weekend? Let be positive. We shall recevie good news from accra this week in jesus name. Have a blessed week ahead
Thanks kun! Something goos is about to happen! :)

Ghanawife

Sep 11, 2012
After nearly a 4 year application process including a refusal, a full appeal hearing and one year after the successful appeal....My husband got his letter via email yesterday, went to the Accra office this morning and got HIS VISA THIS AFTERNOON! :-*Thank you ALMIGHTY FATHER... He'll be in my arms next week!!
At one point I truly believed I was moving to Ghana.... ;D

stressful

Aug 3, 2013
Ghanawife said:
After nearly a 4 year application process including a refusal, a full appeal hearing and one year after the successful appeal....My husband got his letter via email yesterday, went to the Accra office this morning and got HIS VISA THIS AFTERNOON! :-*Thank you ALMIGHTY FATHER... He'll be in my arms next week!!
What was exactly the time line after the appeal process hearing? was your husband interviewed also on the phone? please respond for help...... :'( :'( :'( :(

kun

May 31, 2013
Wow ghanawife am happy for you congrats. Am so happy
Can't wait to share my testimony too. It is well

Mrs.

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 18 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 8 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 9 2012
Med's Done....
July 19 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 28 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5 2013
LANDED..........
June 19 2013
Ghanawife said:
WOW, I am so happy to read the good news. I can't imagine how you and your husband must feel. I am so so happy for you. God bless your futur.