Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
U suppose to add d finger print to d certificate. They re together. Just get a new one. It is easy to get.
Yes that was my mistake but I mailed AVO and they replied saying I should get a new one but the old one was already in transit to Accra so I mailed them again explaining that I will get a new one but the old one is on transit to them and attached to the email the old police certificate and fingerprint. Waiting to hear from them

Reactions: Abiebie

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
You are to send just the certificate to them without the finger prints
They have to be sent together that was their reply to me. If you didn't send I would advice you send it now

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
N

Dats nt true. U send together dats why Dey re asking for it again from her. So hw will Dey work on it without finger prints. Wen I did mine d officer told me to give dem both. If u gave dem only certificate u beta add d oda before Dey ask u to send anoda
Sweetie, please always get your facts right. For submitting everything, I am not sure about that but another one wasn’t requested because he didn’t submit everything. They always request for a new one from everyone.
House, please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Who is left from February, March, April and May that is waiting to hear something?

I'm April 4 and haven't heard anything since the medicals .
I haven't heard anything. Submitted April and AOR1 was May 25th. Ridiculous really. Medical request was december first. They got everything skewed

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
To those of us who haven't heard, are your cases more complicated?

Mine is as I am not Nigerian (nor black), but my husband is. Both of us have been married in the past (nothing really new considering our ages - both over 45), and we have three kids (my step kids) that we are bringing with us.

Abiebie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Sweetie, please always get your facts right. For submitting everything, I am not sure about that but another one wasn’t requested because he didn’t submit everything. They always request for a new one from everyone.
House, please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks
They dnt ask except u sent one or it has expired. All those dat got ppr how many of dem did Dey ask for it again? Well sha d only advice I hv for u is to send it so u dnt get delayed becos of anoda police certificate. But if u feel u re ryt den let it be till u hear frm dem ok. Hv a great day

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
While I am sorry that you guys haven't heard, I am glad that I am not the only one.

I guess not hearing isn't a bad thing though necessarily. If they were looking at our files and found red flags, they would have asked for more information, etc.

OneBoo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
If they were giving two or three PPR every week based on our files wouldn't they she be in September by now. Honestly I don't think there is a West African application everyday of the month. AVO hurry up oo cos I miss my wife!!!

Lagos babe

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
House, please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks
Abiebie is right and Milaby has confirmed it too.
Everyone gets the request to submit original PCC again, with the PPR mail, but Milaby's case, she got updated PPC, together with original PPC on her PPR mail, and this was because she didn't submit the fingerprint page.
Like everyone else has said, your Nigerian PCC is incomplete without the finger print page, anyone can get a forged pink certificate, and scan it, but when you upload both, they actually compare it with the original you send post PPR, with your passport.
If you have not sent yours, please do, or you have to send a completely new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abiebie