App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
You can use your phone. Sometimes no box appears just click that statement and then click continue.
Quick question guys
What is ecas
I didn’t link my application online yet because I wasn’t able to link it, however I’ve been checking application status online and it always says in process, recently i’ve Not been able to check it online, each time I try it will say I have to accept terms and conditions mean while no check box beside terms and conditions

Reactions: nwaefulu_716

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
My counterfoil number appeared today even though my gc key still says they need additional docs to continue processing my application lol. Hopefully pick up mail follows soon. But all the columns are completed now including application approved.

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
@Ugoswife @iyawoSparks @Cutie101, he is an April applicant and he says decision made on his application, I am jut confused tho
Hello guys, sorry for late response have been caught up with a lot of work. @me2605, please don't be confused, I actually meant decision made on SA not PA. You know at some point I was thinking the letter my wife got was a scam. But then just about 2weeks ago she actually got a cheque in her mail for $490 being refund for the rpr, we were confused about why we got a refund even though the application is still in progress, Btw, this is our second application, got denied in 2013. So, I contacted an expert you made a consultation on my file and told us that it was the initial $490 for the 2013 that was sent back hence the receipt is too old, because we used the same receipt for this new application in 2017. I figured I should try to explain it or share, someone else might be passing through the same thing.

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
My counterfoil number appeared today even though my gc key still says they need additional docs to continue processing my application lol. Hopefully pick up mail follows soon. But all the columns are completed now including application approved.
Can you copy and paste how your Ecas looks now vs Gc keys also copy and paste so we see how it looks. Thank you

Reactions: larrykay247

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
I know that we are all frustrated with the processing times out of the Accra VO, partly because we weren't in the system before, when it was worse. And also because for all of us, being away from our spouses for even a day feels too long.

But, this government seems to be willing to make huge changes. Look at this one (and no, I not on their marketing team!):

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/hussen-immigration-medical-disability-1.4414274

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Gc key. You know these are arranged in tables so it may look a little confusing but you'll get the gist when you read it.

Your account

Application/profile detailsApplication summary

Applicant Table Application Number: F000******* Date application received: 10/03/2016 Applicant typeGiven name(s) and family nameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)Primary**********

Document Status

Document Status Help - Document StatusNameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)DocumentDocument numberStatusExpiry DateStatus Updated DateTravel document NumberCountry of IssueC****** A***** U*****9*******CounterfoilT********Your document is valid.2018/11/132017/12/05A******Nigeria

Application status

Application/profile detailsWhere is this application?DetailsHelpApplication status

A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.Help - Application status
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsYou passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsWe need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkYour background check was completed.
Final decisionYour application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Ecas say decision made on both sponsor and PA. This is summary for PA

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 3, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on November 15, 2016.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on November 23, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

olawunmif

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None so far
Passport Req..
Expectant
VISA ISSUED...
Expectant
Hi everyone, I am just curious. Does any other January 2017 applicant here who didn't receive medical request and passport request? Thank you.
Yup. Tho medicals upfront. But nothing yet. Na God hand we dey

Reactions: AtGod

olawunmif

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None so far
Passport Req..
Expectant
VISA ISSUED...
Expectant
Hello house. Been a minute. Congrats to those that have gotten PUM. Santa came right on time.
Wishing myself and all those expectant good news soonest by his grace.
Lets keep hope up.
Quick one tho: whats the email or phone nos accra uses in sending PpR mail. I wanna be able to recognize it once i see it

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Ecas say decision made on both sponsor and PA. This is summary for PA

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 3, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on November 15, 2016.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on November 23, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Ecas doesn't really say much unlike GCkey ... I'm just frustrated with this whole GCkey thing that I can't link ... I tried it and it says I've exceeded the number of time I can link for the next 24hrs

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Gc key. You know these are arranged in tables so it may look a little confusing but you'll get the gist when you read it.

Your account

Application/profile detailsApplication summary

Applicant Table Application Number: F000******* Date application received: 10/03/2016 Applicant typeGiven name(s) and family nameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)Primary**********

Document Status

Document Status Help - Document StatusNameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)DocumentDocument numberStatusExpiry DateStatus Updated DateTravel document NumberCountry of IssueC****** A***** U*****9*******CounterfoilT********Your document is valid.2018/11/132017/12/05A******Nigeria

Application status

Application/profile detailsWhere is this application?DetailsHelpApplication status

A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.Help - Application status
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsYou passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsWe need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkYour background check was completed.
Final decisionYour application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congrats dear

Reactions: Cei325 and Ugoswife