App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
My Ecas at the PR just changed to decision made ... How will I know if my application has been approved?... Since there's no correspondence yet....How soon will I get PUM?
I noticed mine just changed too but AVO didnt work today so it might be an update from a central system. Lets keep hoping PUM comes soon.

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
I noticed mine just changed too but AVO didnt work today so it might be an update from a central system. Lets keep hoping PUM comes soon.
Any correspondence if your application was approved?... Mine has been showing medical received since my SA changed to DM and today that the PA changed it's still the same thing.

Reactions: Akanni2017

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Any correspondence if your application was approved?... Mine has been showing medical received since my SA changed to DM and today that the PA changed it's still the same thing.
No but your passport has been requested so your application is approved. There is no need to stress over that. Just wait for PUM.

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
No but your passport has been requested so your application is approved. There is no need to stress over that. Just wait for PUM.
The reason why I'm stressed out is because of the mistake I made on the schedule A form and even though I've corrected it by sending another one to AVO I'm still kind of worried but I know God will take charge and they have since requested for police certificate after receiving the updated form.

Reactions: Akanni2017

waitingInTO

Nov 14, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
Question guys****
Usually what is the turn around timr when you order GCMS notes? They quote 30 calendar days however i still have not recieved it.

How much longer does it take once you send email to advise you have not recieved it....
hmmm, my dear @Cutie101 , haven't you heard my dilemma with my last gcms notes? I ordered them on September 18th and they were due on Oct 18th. I emailed them a few weeks ago stating they were 35 days late. They sent me an email acknowledging that they are severely behind and my request is in the urgent or priority queue (forgot their wording)...that was 3 weeks ago almost! Something is going on with them, because prior to that they were like clockwork and sending them out by day 28/29. I've have given up them since PPR came now. I've dashed them the $5 ! :)

waitingInTO

Nov 14, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
Sorry about the first part of the question. I knew you hadn't sent in your hubbys passport. I unconsciously asked you what my brain was trying to calculate lol. Yeah hopefulyy, his country of residence issues the visa quickly. Congrats again.
no worries dear. thank-you, I hope so too.

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
My too has changed to decision made hopeful by the end of next week we will get PUM by the grace of Almighty.

slim747

Feb 22, 2017
Hi all, i am a little confused here. I got pre - arrival letter four days ago after i had sent my passport. They requested for medicals and a new police clearance which I sent along with my passport. This morning I was just surfing through my cic account to check if there was any update on the account, then i stumbled on something which was rather confusing to me. Please take a moment to visit this link "https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5e6igw7ruda6xs/cic-acc.PNG?dl=0" to view a screen shot of the message.Please I would like to know if I am to upload the requested documents to my cic account. Although i have sent them via courier. And also I do not understand the dates that are listed there. Thank you for your assistance.

Last edited:

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
If you have sent it to them thays fine however if you have a copy you can scan it save to your desktop and attach it online for speedy process as well.. looks like the 2 required documents medicals and police report.

Usually police report they want the original copy so even if ypu scanned it here ypu would still need to mail in original @slim747

slim747

Feb 22, 2017
If you have sent it to them thays fine however if you have a copy you can scan it save to your desktop and attach it online for speedy process as well.. looks like the 2 required documents medicals and police report.

Usually police report they want the original copy so even if ypu scanned it here ypu would still need to mail in original @slim747
Thanks a million. for your response. I have photocopies of the police report, can i still upload those because i have sent the originals to them.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Thanks a million. for your response. I have photocopies of the police report, can i still upload those because i have sent the originals to them.
Yes you may scan an attach it.. they will also get the original . The medical part if its completed and you have linked the app so it shld show a pass... looms like the 2 documents are show as required from ypur screen shot.

slim747

Feb 22, 2017
Yes you may scan an attach it.. they will also get the original . The medical part if its completed and you have linked the app so it shld show a pass... looms like the 2 documents are show as required from ypur screen shot.
Yes , It showed on my account that i have passed the medicals. Do I need to request for a copy of the medicals and upload again ( sorry for my plenty questions.):)