3-13-2017
VISA ISSUED...
BY Faith
LANDED..........
BY Faith April 2017
lankyprince said:
congratulations, now that's the kind of speed am talking about.... congrats
Thank you lankyprince.

I was on their case. ordered Notes twice. and had my husband email them as well.

Kitoko90

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront- passed
Med's Done....
4-11-2016
Passport Req..
3-13-2017
VISA ISSUED...
BY Faith
LANDED..........
BY Faith April 2017
lankyprince said:
I have called the ministers office twice this morning just to have them see the gravity of the situation. And they keep telling me to send email,which I have done and will continue to send 10 times everyday. I am going to see my MP later today again. I hope your guys are still calling and sending emails, cause we have to be heard. Their is strength in numbers, it's the only way this will work. Keep calling and sending mails..... And if anyone knows how we can go about a petition, that would be great too.
what email address should we email?

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
lankyprince said:
I have called the ministers office twice this morning just to have them see the gravity of the situation. And they keep telling me to send email,which I have done and will continue to send 10 times everyday. I am going to see my MP later today again. I hope your guys are still calling and sending emails, cause we have to be heard. Their is strength in numbers, it's the only way this will work. Keep calling and sending mails..... And if anyone knows how we can go about a petition, that would be great too.
should we expect an answer after sending an email? will someone from the minister office contact us back with regards to our email. or just email them.

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
Just called and was told to email my concerns.... will be calling everyday this week. Sending my email too...

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
TeamCMOR said:
should we expect an answer after sending an email? will someone from the minister office contact us back with regards to our email. or just email them.
Someone from his office should respond back as I have gotten a response back from my emails to MP'S and MPPS.

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
BaJay said:
Guys, please what's the email address to send our complaints.
It's minister@cic.gc.ca hun. Glad we're all doing our part. We all benefit from this!

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
just finished calling. they do agree that what's going on in AVO is unfair. I too was instructed to write an email to the email address already mentioned.which will be sent before end of day today. all emails are read. this was what the receptionist Yves told me. And depending on the contents of the email that will depend if you will get a response back or not. However no guarantee. @lankyprince have you received an answer back from any of your emails this far? Let's continue to make them aware.

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
Wow

I was away visiting my husband and I'm still away

Just decide to come check the thread today and I saw all this new information

My application has been with cic for a little bit over 6 month now

My husband haven't heard anything yet.

Please I check my status and it says different thing

And when we sending the email for our complains
What do we say ?

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
peg204 said:
Wow

I was away visiting my husband and I'm still away

Just decide to come check the thread today and I saw all this new information

My application has been with cic for a little bit over 6 month now

My husband haven't heard anything yet.

Please I check my status and it says different thing

And when we sending the email for our complains
What do we say ?
speak on your own personal experience with AVO.

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
Phone call made, email sent. Subjected "accra visa office "

Tomorrow is another day...

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Kitoko90 said:
Accra, there's hope. My husband got his PPR today :).... Has anyone made the calls yet?
Congratulations dear..more good news is on the way,the change on my CIC account shows that every one account is on progress

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
Please keep this in mind when sending your email....

This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.
Please note that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is experiencing a significant increase in the volume of correspondence received and we will strive to respond to your enquiry in as timely a manner as possible.
If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding to you with case specific information using e-mail, unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. Therefore, only general information would be provided in response to your enquiry.
We will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:
* Assessment of points/qualifications.
* Calculation of time for citizenship eligibility.
* Travel documents/requirements for travel to other countries.
* Inquiries about U.S. Immigration.
* General information about visiting, living, working or studying in Canada.
* Information requests regarding a case where there is a lack of specific information provided (full name(s) with correct spelling, address, date(s) of birth, country of birth, applicable file number, office of application, etc.).
* Allegations of fraud. Please refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp.
* Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application refusals. Please refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=422&top=16.
* The use of an authorized representative (www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-who.asp<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-who.asp>).
* Opinions about recent announcements/news releases/cases.
* General enquiries about Canada’s Syrian refugees resettlement plan (please consult our Website at #WelcomeRefugees<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/index.asp?utm_source=cic-homepage-eng&utm_medium=homepage-feature&utm_campaign=refugees2015>).
For more information about IRCC, including online services, please visit: www.cic.gc.ca<http://www.cic.gc.ca/>.
E-mail is not a secure channel of communication. IRCC is not liable for the unauthorized disclosure of personal information or the misuse of that information by a third party where we have taken reasonable means to verify the identity of the party.

Mimikoms

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Timosky99 said:
Congratulations dear..more good news is on the way,the change on my CIC account shows that every one account is on progress
Hello all, I am new on this forum and couldn't find the post button hence my reason for quoting a post..
Please I have a few questions.
I submitted a sponsorship application for my husband in October, got emails that I was eligible to sponsor on the 28th of the same month and nothing since then. I didn't submit an upfront medical with the application because I didn't know you could so my question here is that is it still possible to do upfront because all the clinics I called said they have stopped doing it since December. I sent an email to cic and they said I should check the email they sent me in October but I have read the email so many times and there's no request for medical, though it says if you didn't submit one you can get it done and submit. I'm a little bit confused as to what to do. Please help

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Sample of my mail

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am writing in regards to my family sponsorship application with application number F......, presently been processed at the IRCC Accra visa office.

I received a correspondence on the 12th of December, 2016 from IRCC stating the my application has been forwarded to the Accra VO for further processing, but till date, we (my spouse and I) are yet to receive any correspondence from the Accra VO. Even an Acknowledgement of Receipt from the VO was never sent. At this point, we do not know the location or status of our application.

A quick review of applications in other VOs shows tremendous progress with multiple decisions made and passport requests but the Accra VO seems to be stalling. There are application dated as far back as May/June 2016 still waiting for response from the Accra VO.

With this trend, it is hard to see this visa office achieving IRCC goal of completing applications received on or before 6th of December, 2016 by the end of 2017.

I therefore implore you to please use your office and interfere in this issue. It's a very hard experience waiting for IRCC so one can reunite with loved once and harder when you see other applications from different VOs getting attention and yours seems dormant.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Kind Regards,
..... (sponsor)