send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
Forte said:
It looks like only applicants from about Jan 2017 will enjoy the promised 12month turnaround time.

Why do you say so?

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
VO IN GHANA REALLY SUCK!!

Other Threads are moving really really fast and they are giving out PPR like no mans business

they are hardly getting any interview and hardly do they ask for additional document

and were just here like ...............

it really sucks that we have to deal with this.

it either they ask for interview or asking for additional documents.

Just praying my case wont be like that and that God will speak to the officer in charge of my husband's case.

and praying interview wont be our portion because my husband lives in the state and it just would be stupid for him to travel to Ghana for an interview which im hoping we wont have to deal with IJN :D

Altogether, i'm just praying for everybody on this forum. All of us shall hear good news IJN'
God will speak good to all the officers in charge of our application in Ghana

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Forte said:
It looks like only applicants from about Jan 2017 will enjoy the promised 12month turnaround time.
It will all depend on how fast they process the backlog which includes our applications. So for 2017 applicants to enjoy the 12 month "promise" we would have all been attended to, hopefully.

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
I believe remaiming positive helps. being away from our husbands, our wives and some our children is hard enough . yet alone having a third party evaluate ur relationship to determine if you would be reunited yes it's stressful. the wait its not easy but it would be worth it. yes other countries are arriving at conclusions speedingly. however we have to keep in mind of what goes on behind the scenes. we simply don't know.
from what I understand this is a first in first out procedure. we will all have our turn at the appropriate time. and yes as Ugoswife has shared.... the backlog is being dealt with, followed by applications from 2016 which 80% should be resolved this year. spewing doubt, negativity it doesn't help me,it doesn't help you nor the situation. let us try to be patient. Let us remain hopeful, let us have faith and let us encourage one another. just a thought.

boatswife

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Halifax, NS
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09 -02-2017 new meds...police..sched A after interview
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
19-04-2017...For stepson...This was after PPR!
Med's Done....
11-07-2016 and 14-02-2017
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017 sent in via dhl 20-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2017
Timosky: I think you and my husband are in the same boat lol, he also did an interview on Feb 9, and it sounds like the exact same lady! This is our 2nd application, we have been married 5 years this April, Im so tired of dealing with immigration! His experience was very much the same, exactly one week before the interview they emailed us asking us to bring more proof of relationship and our original marriage certificate, I had to very quickly send him a fedex with it, to top it off he was working far up north, so he had to collect everything in a matter of hours to bring to the interview. He said the lady made him very comfortable, which was not the case years back. At the end of it she said she wanted to review things. The next morning we recd an email asking for a new schedule A , police reports , and a new medical, even though its good until July, I suspect they didnt take note of the July one I had sent in, and the pr fees. I think its a good sign, I cant see them asking for new reports if not. We have 30 days to send the package and will be sending it tommorow. Im here in spirit with you, playing the waiting game, so nervous! Fyi our application started processing in Accra in May.

ENVOY

Dec 10, 2016
TeamCMOR said:
Good am glad we figured that part out. As for the time it takes to renew this certificate I do not know. Perhaps check the Government of Quebec website am sure they would have that information available. Can your partner in Quebec make some calls to inquire? Good luck okay.
@Andy2011
As of December 2016, the average processing time was 2 to 3 months. I applied for mine on the 24th October and received it January 7th 2017.
Call midi, the processing time may have changed.
All the best

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
boatswife said:
Timosky: I think you and my husband are in the same boat lol, he also did an interview on Feb 9, and it sounds like the exact same lady! This is our 2nd application, we have been married 5 years this April, Im so tired of dealing with immigration! His experience was very much the same, exactly one week before the interview they emailed us asking us to bring more proof of relationship and our original marriage certificate, I had to very quickly send him a fedex with it, to top it off he was working far up north, so he had to collect everything in a matter of hours to bring to the interview. He said the lady made him very comfortable, which was not the case years back. At the end of it she said she wanted to review things. The next morning we recd an email asking for a new schedule A , police reports , and a new medical, even though its good until July, I suspect they didnt take note of the July one I had sent in, and the pr fees. I think its a good sign, I cant see them asking for new reports if not. We have 30 days to send the package and will be sending it tommorow. Im here in spirit with you, playing the waiting game, so nervous! Fyi our application started processing in Accra in May.
Boatswife ...you guys are not doing good in this forum at all,we are here to help each other but people who are helping each on this forum have all relocate to Canada, i have been suspecting a lot of people hiding what's going on there file here recently..
Boatswife how can you get interview on February 9 ,you don't even keep us posted,until your husband go to the interview and come back still you didn't keep us posted,.. That's very bad dear ,what the hell you guys are hiding Timosky don't know..

I'm Herr shouting daily about my interview you don't even message me to relief a % stress from me by telling me you have experience that or that your husband have experience that just a week before mine,rather you keep me snub and silent,
Its now i have go and come back and share all my question And experience there and still keep everyone posted that I get remedic the next day that you are able to come out and say that it seem we are in the line or its like is the same officer attend to me that attend to your husband..
And where are you when I'm crying for help about this interview almost in all forum?

I Must be honest with everyone I'm getting discouraged and disappointed about this our forum,
Two guys have tell me this but I doubt it,but now he just call me and tell me to go and confirmed thought on forum..

You guys are making the beautiful forum miserable..

I wonder where it will lead us if you guys continue this way..

Feeling disappointed

willy234

Sep 9, 2013
Timosky99 said:
I'm just realizing that people are sometimes not telling us all truth about the application on this forum, a friend just tell me and I think its true...but my case is not like that..

After having interview yesterday ,
I got remedical email first thing in the morning today,
Please friends is it a good sign? Because I have see who they deny after remedical.
BOOM!!! should be expecting your PPR soon..Congrats in advance.

boatswife

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Halifax, NS
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09 -02-2017 new meds...police..sched A after interview
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
19-04-2017...For stepson...This was after PPR!
Med's Done....
11-07-2016 and 14-02-2017
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017 sent in via dhl 20-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2017
Timosky..I am not active on the forum due to personal issues and feeling nervous about posting...my apologies it has been a long time that I have even read the forum so I was not aware of everything until i got caught up today..if you read back our case was refused in 2014 ..its been hell..we had to reapply all over again...to be truthful I have even been afraid to talk about our case because of the hell we have been through..we have spent thousands of dollars and shed many tears on this process..im very scared until we know what will happen..thats why I am not so active on the forum...I hope you understand

andy2011

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
ENVOY said:
@Andy2011
As of December 2016, the average processing time was 2 to 3 months. I applied for mine on the 24th October and received it January 7th 2017.
Call midi, the processing time may have changed.
All the best
so jux about when my pr visa is about to be issued ..cic says my csq is expired now have to wait months to renew ..I'm so upset they ddnt check this until now

JOSH717

Oct 26, 2016
@ Andy don't worry, everything will be OK.It will take you 2 months 2 weeks to get your csq.I'm sure about that.I applied for csq on 4th DEC And received it on 14th Feb.Just be fast with it,don't waist any time because Quebec uses first in first out too.God is by your side.Never let complacency set in.Finish HARRRRD!!!

JOSH717

Oct 26, 2016
@ Timosky99 I think you are right but from boatswifes explanation, she has gone through a lot that makes her uncomfortable updating guys on this forum.Sorry Timosky
Now,concerning the fact that some guys do not disclose to the house what's on their file, you are right.Myself I decided NOT to post anything here anymore because, I WAS CONDEMNED by two guys here,when I was trying to help a Friend figure out the reason behind Accra vo decision on his case.From that day,i kept mute.Remember visa officers are human just us we are.So we can put our heads together to find out how they take decisions and that will guide each of us.I know we have different cases but.......So guys,I think we should be tolerant,no condemnation,let's pour out our ideas,the final decision rests on the person concerned.Thank you all

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
A lot of us are not saying anything too because there has not been any updates on our files to share. I for one, haven't heard of seen anything since our file was transferred in Nov. I know it's frustrating but please bear with us. We will get this forum moving the moment AVO starts working. In the mean time, we'll try to contribute to whoever has a concern and posts it here...

lankyprince

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/08/2016
AOR Received.
27/09/2016
File Transfer...
28/10/2016
Med's Done....
upfront
peg204 said:
VO IN GHANA REALLY SUCK!!

Other Threads are moving really really fast and they are giving out PPR like no mans business

they are hardly getting any interview and hardly do they ask for additional document

and were just here like ...............

it really sucks that we have to deal with this.

it either they ask for interview or asking for additional documents.

Just praying my case wont be like that and that God will speak to the officer in charge of my husband's case.

and praying interview wont be our portion because my husband lives in the state and it just would be stupid for him to travel to Ghana for an interview which im hoping we wont have to deal with IJN :D

Altogether, i'm just praying for everybody on this forum. All of us shall hear good news IJN'
God will speak good to all the officers in charge of our application in Ghana
We are Africans what did you expect,can't be surprised at how they treat us, it is what it is. It sucks but it's the reality we have to face. let's just keep faith and hope and God will see us through.

andy2011

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
JOSH717 said:
@ Andy don't worry, everything will be OK.It will take you 2 months 2 weeks to get your csq.I'm sure about that.I applied for csq on 4th DEC And received it on 14th Feb.Just be fast with it,don't waist any time because Quebec uses first in first out too.God is by your side.Never let complacency set in.Finish HARRRRD!!!
thank you