30/08/2016
AOR Received.
27/09/2016
File Transfer...
28/10/2016
Med's Done....
upfront
becos said:
Lanky prince and peg204 we all have very similar timelines! Praying for us and everyone!
Praying for us all too, God will see us through it all. am very hopeful it will come within the next 2 months.

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
peg204 said:
Lucky you .

Congrats!!

I will be next for testimony ijn
I claim it in Jesus name. Once I see yours change, I know mine is here or around the corner. Hope you're feeling better...

andy2011

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Pls I need help..the ppr request needs eye color hieght ..but my question isn't where do I fill these info on a separate sheet or on the letter sent ?

Carla2016

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-06-2016
Med's Request
Re medical request 14-nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up front November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- dec- 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-feb-2017
LANDED..........
April 7th 2017
andy2011 said:
Pls I need help..the ppr request needs eye color hieght ..but my question isn't where do I fill these info on a separate sheet or on the letter sent ?
The form is usuallly attached with the ppr email. If not contact them saying you didn't receive it also check yoir junk

spacepmi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA THEN TRANSFERED TO DAKAR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
13-03-2016
Hi family, i need help. i got a letter from VO today in regards to my wife's application. it reads

Dear Applicant,
This is regarding your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Family
Class. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a “foreign
national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or
withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in
the administration of this Act”.

Paragraph 40(2)(a) specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for
misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside
Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1).

Paragraph 40(3) states that “a foreign national who is inadmissible under thi ssection may not
apply for permanent resident status during the period referred to in paragraph (2)(a).

In your application for a student permit number xxxxx, you have submitted fraudulent
documents and you have been notified of your inadmissibility to enter in Canada for a period of
five years from March 11th 2015 and ending March 9th 2020.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply
to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document
shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not
inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information or explanation relating to
this determination. You have forty five (45) days to submit additional information. Please
ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you
submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based
on the information before me, which will likely result in the refusal of this application.

The study permit application was rejected based on the fact that the embassy said her sponsor's bank statement was not genuine and she was not aware since the sponsor did not tell her and after the visa refusal, the sponsor kept insisting the bank statement was genuine.

Anyone ever been in the situation or any suggestion on how to handle this will be very much appreciated.

Praise 77

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
andy2011 said:
Finally got ppr today ...Thank you God ..I need help with filling of updated family info wer do I find the form?
Hello Andy2011,

congratulations, I am happy for you.

please quick question, when did you apply? what is your timeline?

I am sponsoring my husband and we applied since march 2016, I haven't heard from AVO. I am really worried. thanks

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
spacepmi said:
Hi family, i need help. i got a letter from VO today in regards to my wife's application. it reads

Dear Applicant,
This is regarding your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Family
Class. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a “foreign
national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or
withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in

Paragraph 40(2)(a) specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for
misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside

Paragraph 40(3) states that “a foreign national who is inadmissible under thi ssection may not
apply for permanent resident status during the period referred to in paragraph (2)(a).

In your application for a student permit number xxxxx, you have submitted fraudulent
documents and you have been notified of your inadmissibility to enter in Canada for a period of

Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply
to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document
shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information or explanation relating to
this determination. You have forty five (45) days to submit additional information. Please
ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you
submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based
on the information before me, which will likely result in the refusal of this application.

The study permit application was rejected based on the fact that the embassy said her sponsor's bank statement was not genuine and she was not aware since the sponsor did not tell her and after the visa refusal, the sponsor kept insisting the bank statement was genuine.

Anyone ever been in the situation or any suggestion on how to handle this will be very much appreciated.

wow, this is tough and why didn't she appeal for the decision in 2015? They always give you 30 days to appeal a negative decision because with these people once something is fake there is no way out unless you can prove to them that is not. I think what you should do is write a very emotional letter to explain the situation with them or if the bank can help to proof that nothing was fake that will help a lot.

Praise 77

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
willyblue said:
Mycic account just updated to application refused.. Still no message saying the reason for tefusal.. Thanks for everyone for their contribution... May the good give those waiting good news
@willyblue,

I am very sorry, this really sucks. I think you should consider appealing

Praise 77

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hello everyone,

quick question for the house,

I am sponsoring my hubby, and I have applied for GCMS note but they email back saying my hubby should sign consent form so that his information can be release to me. my hubby is having hard time completing the consent form we don't know which section requires his information or my information. here is the link please everyone look into it and let me know

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

spacepmi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA THEN TRANSFERED TO DAKAR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
13-03-2016
Praise 77 said:
Hello everyone,

quick question for the house,

I am sponsoring my hubby, and I have applied for GCMS note but they email back saying my hubby should sign consent form so that his information can be release to me. my hubby is having hard time completing the consent form we don't know which section requires his information or my information. here is the link please everyone look into it and let me know

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

That is the right link. You can fill it, print it and then scan it and send to him so he signs, scans and sends it back to you

Praise 77

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
spacepmi said:
That is the right link. You can fill it, print it and then scan it and send to him so he signs, scans and sends it back to you
Thanks spacepmi. Any idea which section in the form need my information and which section needs his information?

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
spacepmi said:

Dear Applicant,

Wow. That's a serious one and you need to act fast. If you guys are sure your bank statement was genuine, you need to get a letter from the branch manager where you got the statement from, get a new copy if the statement as well and tell cic to compare with their records. You might also need to put in a strongly worded letter. If you can afford it, I will strongly advice you to seek the help of a renowned and well experienced immigration lawyer in Canada. 2020 is still such a long time to wait for and I think you should be glad the visa officer gave you a chance to prove him wrong.

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
Praise 77 said:
Thanks spacepmi. Any idea which section in the form need my information and which section needs his information?
Section A is for the PA and Section B is for the sponsor. Section is also for the sponsor. Section D is not applicable.