+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

It IS WELL

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
I don't know if i have any red flag since i could not link my wife's paper application because we applied through a representative. Is there any way you know i can go around and link it? on the issue of proof i sent new ones which includes letters from my village and my wife's village head, affidavit from both parents, letter from pastor here in Canada and hers in Nigeria, letter from my woke mate here in Canada and a motorized letter from a friend here who know about our marriage,letter from women association from my village (married women) which my wife is a member, photocopy of their register since 2014 which proves her membership and dues she pays, pictures with my brothers, nephew, brothers wives, married women from my village and our whatsapp conversation from 2015 till early part of December when the documents was sent to AVO

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
It IS WELL said:
I don't know if i have any red flag since i could not link my wife's paper application because we applied through a representative. Is there any way you know i can go around and link it? on the issue of proof i sent new ones which includes letters from my village and my wife's village head, affidavit from both parents, letter from pastor here in Canada and hers in Nigeria, letter from my woke mate here in Canada and a motorized letter from a friend here who know about our marriage,letter from women association from my village (married women) which my wife is a member, photocopy of their register since 2014 which proves her membership and dues she pays, pictures with my brothers, nephew, brothers wives, married women from my village and our whatsapp conversation from 2015 till early part of December when the documents was sent to AVO
As far as I know, only your representative will have access to the decisions. If you sent them all these before the stated deadline then maybe you shouldn't worry too much. In a short while you will know what their decision is but it seems like you made a strong case. Keep us posted and good luck!

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
TeamCMOR said:
I am from Ottawa. Which city are you from?? :D :D
I'm at toronto (woodbridge precisely )

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
peg204 said:
Wow @Colmiz
Your application is right behind my husband's application

Lets pray for speedy process
Oh wow. I know who's updates I should be looking at for some good news now then. Lol

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
colmiz said:
Oh wow. I know who's updates I should be looking at for some good news now then. Lol

Yes, Were actually very close

Are you sponsoring your husband ? and where is he?

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
peg204 said:
Yes, Were actually very close

Are you sponsoring your husband ? and where is he?
Yes oo. Praying for all Avo applicants.

Yes oo sponsoring hubby. He's in ghana oo....

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Re: URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE

It IS WELL said:
Hello all
Sometime in December i was given 30 days to submit additional proof that my marriage to my wife is not for immigration purpose. The additional documents including our Whats-app conversation and some pictures my wife took with members of my family, was sent to AVO which they received on January 9, 2017. I remembered that i checked my wife's online status on Friday or this past Monday and it was in progress, but when i checked it yesterday, it has changed to decision made. I have called my lawyer but no mail from AVO and unfortunately i could not link my wife's application since i applied through a representative.
Could someone please tell me if this is AVO normal operational procedure. If this is how they operate, when will they likely send out letter after decision made. Thanks for your response. By the way my wife is May applicant.
It IS WELL said:
Hello all
Sometime in December i was given 30 days to submit additional proof that my marriage to my wife is not for immigration purpose. The additional documents including our Whats-app conversation and some pictures my wife took with members of my family, was sent to AVO which they received on January 9, 2017. I remembered that i checked my wife's online status on Friday or this past Monday and it was in progress, but when i checked it yesterday, it has changed to decision made. I have called my lawyer but no mail from AVO and unfortunately i could not link my wife's application since i applied through a representative.
Could someone please tell me if this is AVO normal operational procedure. If this is how they operate, when will they likely send out letter after decision made. Thanks for your response. By the way my wife is May applicant.

Pls when did u apply

Praise 77

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hello everyone,
thank you all for your suggestions and help I was able to link my application today after many weeks of trying .......

*application status........open
*review of eligibility.....................review in progress
*review of medical .......not needed at this time
*scheduling an interview .......not needed at this time
*A background check......not stated
*final decision ...........not started

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Praise 77 said:
Hello everyone,
thank you all for your suggestions and help I was able to link my application today after many weeks of trying .......

*application status........open
*review of eligibility.....................review in progress
*review of medical .......not needed at this time
*scheduling an interview .......not needed at this time
*A background check......not stated
*final decision ...........not started
Can't believe you applied in March and still haven't gotten any updates. This is the exact information I have and I applied in October. Makes me feel hopeless.

Praise 77

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Ugoswife said:
Can't believe you applied in March and still haven't gotten any updates. This is the exact information I have and I applied in October. Makes me feel hopeless.

Hello ugoswife,

don't be hopeless, yours might be faster. Some of May/June applicants have gotten their PPR. I don't think is first in first out process. mine is just taken longer time and I emailed visa office in accra and they replied back saying is in queue for review nothing needed from me at time.

quick question, having representative does it make it faster? because I didn't use representative.

keep praying God is in control

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
Re: URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE

It IS WELL said:
Hello all
Hi It is well
You may hear from them in few days if not today then maybe on or before Tuesday, but in my point of view decision made without passport request is not a good sign. So prepare for any outcome. Mostly the will make ppr before decision made at the time of issuing the visa. My case for instance I got DM on the day I go pick up email. So be strong for any outcome. Let's hope good news comes out of your case as a surprise to the whole house. Amen!

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Praise 77 said:
Hello everyone,

do we still have march/April 2016 applicant in the house?
Yea we have more apply applicant's of april dear..
I'm one of and some one i know is also an April applicant's...
Thanks..let's be hoping than it comes to good end soon!

Nehemiah26

Apr 27, 2016
Hi guys...we were given 30days from 15th December to provide additional evidence of our relationship, but the document I sent was delivered on 16th January bc 14th was Saturday and 15th Sunday....would that affect anything cuz we are stranded. Thanks guys