Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for AVO to respond after receiving the additional proof/documents they requested for?

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Blessed2 said:
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for AVO to respond after receiving the additional proof/documents they requested for?
If there is any concern or still not complete they might recon tactics you.if they are satisfied they will approach DM level so approx within 30 to 60 days u should here from them

Blessed2

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 31, 2015
Doc's Request.
May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
October 14, 2015
File Transfer...
October 30, 2015
Med's Done....
November 18, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
ghanaboy2 said:
If there is any concern or still not complete they might recon tactics you.if they are satisfied they will approach DM level so approx within 30 to 60 days u should here from them
Thanks Ghanaboy. The wait is just so depressing.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Blessed2 said:
No one can give you a definite answer, but I believe you will be hearing from them soon.
*Mandie*

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blessed2 said:
Not for sure, just keep your finger cross and be praying.
It will end in praise.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
@blessed. ..very depressing but we shall over come it in Jesus name....amen

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi guys,please I need useful hints on likely questions expected at an interview with AVO as my wife is scheduled for an interview this month.Though I will be travelling down to Ghana too on vacation as that may be a source of inspiration and encouragement perhaps more photographs could be taking together to prove marriage genuity.Because initially we were told our marriage was not genuine.We sent some other proofs like Facebook chat,marriage certificates, lots of wedding photographs and child's birth certificate.Yet they still sent another mail that they were not satisfied with our relationship and they gave 30 days the second time to supply additional proofs before their final decision.So this time, we decided to send more pictures, wedding programme, letter from officiating pastor, sworn affidavit from me thru my Canadian lawyer,sworn affidavit from my wife and a back up letter by lawyer in Nigeria, proof of money transfer,a letter from me expressing marriage genuity,Facebook chats and phone record details thru Raza.So we sent all these four days after and in two weeks after,we were sent a mail scheduling an interview for my wife in Ghana and that she should come with her passport and that of my son,more photos if there is any and any other proofs of marriage genuity. I pray God will favour us by making it positive in Jesus name.Amen.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
In addition to my previous post, I decided to travel though missing my wife.At the same time,to snap more pictures together because the first mail we received from AVO having sent all their required documents initially was that my wife should send copies of all her passport pages and that of my child, fill travel form IMM. ...... and she should send photos we snapped when I visited her.We were able to send all except photos at time of visit because we have not met since I have been in Canada.Even when she was accompanying her boss to cotonou on a business trip ,I came down to Cotonou hoping to see her but due to logistics and other unexpected circumstances on my behalf,we were unable to see as they returned to Nigeria that same day.Effort to see her was abortive till I got back due to the nature of her job so demanding.This therefore made AVO to send us a letter the second time that we should send more proofs that he was satisfied with our spousal relationship.I pray once again that God should have on us by making my wife to experience a favorable interview in Jesus name.Amen

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
***Sorry I meant to say .....This therefore made AVO to send us a letter the second time that we should send more proofs that he was not satisfied with our spousal relationship.***

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
bakanomics said:
***Sorry I meant to say .....This therefore made AVO to send us a letter the second time that we should send more proofs that he was not satisfied with our spousal relationship.***

@Bakanomics. ..are u a Canadian citizen or a pr. ...and did AVO request for DNA test for ur son?
Are u a Ghanaian or Nigerian?
Do u have any documents such as life insurance policy naming ur spouse as ur beneficiary? Is she part of ur lease agreement? Or is her name on ur mortgage? If yes, then all these are ur additional proves

boatswife

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Halifax, NS
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09 -02-2017 new meds...police..sched A after interview
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
19-04-2017...For stepson...This was after PPR!
Med's Done....
11-07-2016 and 14-02-2017
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017 sent in via dhl 20-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2017
Backanomics...Ive dealt with Accra for years...my husband did an interview in 2014...I cant stress enough practice the interview well..the major thing they dwelled on was his past relationships and mine...she may be asked many questions about any of your past girlfriends or long term relationships...also about any of hers..she also needs to talk about your retirement plan..your wages...thry even did a credit check and asked about specific things in that...ie I have a loan..we were asked to send additional proof...about 3 weeks later we got an email to tell us we were being interviewed and the date...please inbox me if you need any help

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
@agi2009,thanks,I am a PR.Mr and Mrs reflected on our vehicle ,land survey and building papers which we already sent to them in December as a proof of having things in common.DNA was not requested.I think they don't have any problem with my child because he's like a carbon copy.

freshychichi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
AOR Received.