Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
mevisbleek said:
Thanks for the link. I would have my wife use this process. How did you receive the certificate, by mail or email? Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thank you
I got the cert thru DHL. They dropped it off @ d front desk in my office. I gave my office address since i' m not usually at home.

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
How long does it take to process the CRB in Lagos and how much does i cost?

mevisbleek

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
Tolexmi said:
I got the cert thru DHL. They dropped it off @ d front desk in my office. I gave my office address since i' m not usually at home.

Thanks, I would apply online for that immediately. See that its 25k, its better than paying for flight to and from Lagos which will definitely cost more. Thanks and do have a wonderful day.

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
Hello to everyone i wanted to order the Gcms note and I wanted to know if I can order it or my husband have to be the one to order it since he is the one sponsoring me...

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Hello, I believe you have to request it as you are the Sponsored person and the applicant. He is only the sponsor. That's what they told us, when we did it my husband and I. Also if you wants a spot-on inquiry, tell your hubby to go to the MP of his locality, they have the ability to do an inquiry on the file and give you a response right there. He would need to go with any communication from AVO that you received by email and he would require ID. It will save you waiting 3 weeks for the notes and paying for it. But as the MP office would say: They do not have teh ability to fast forward the process. But they can tell you where you're at. Have a lovely Afternoon!
Ardnacieso said:
Hello to everyone i wanted to order the Gcms note and I wanted to know if I can order it or my husband have to be the one to order it since he is the one sponsoring me...

Amaechidez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day everyone and Happy New year. Please I have a question. Accra sent my wife an email requesting for my educational certificates and WAEC. Does it mean SSCE statement of result and my Bsc result because this are the two I have or do I have to include my primary school leaving certificate?

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
BENESTEL said:
Hello, I believe you have to request it as you are the Sponsored person and the applicant. He is only the sponsor. That's what they told us, when we did it my husband and I. Also if you wants a spot-on inquiry, tell your hubby to go to the MP of his locality, they have the ability to do an inquiry on the file and give you a response right there. He would need to go with any communication from AVO that you received by email and he would require ID. It will save you waiting 3 weeks for the notes and paying for it. But as the MP office would say: They do not have teh ability to fast forward the process. But they can tell you where you're at. Have a lovely Afternoon!
Thanks so much, I think the MP will be much better...I hope and pray that we hear a good news this week....God is in control...

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
willyblue said:
How long does it take to process the CRB in Lagos and how much does i cost?
If ur in Lagos, it will take a day - normal processing. but if ur ready to pay for express, they will only tell u to wait outside and in around an hour, u will get it.

Official price, i heard is around 7 to 10k. but of course u will definitely pay more than the official. Dont ask why- :p hehe

GisG2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra (AVO)
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2018
LANDED..........
Sure soon
Amaechidez said:
Good day everyone and Happy New year. Please I have a question. Accra sent my wife an email requesting for my educational certificates and WAEC. Does it mean SSCE statement of result and my Bsc result because this are the two I have or do I have to include my primary school leaving certificate?
Amaechi,
You will be fine with your SSCE Certificate, BSc Certificate and any other higher certificate you have and filled in while completing your application forms. In case you have your Primary school leaving certificate you may add it but am not sure its mandatory.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Hi every one

When i applied , i paid everything upfront- 1,040
But today, I just noticed a $25 refund on my MasterCard from CIC. Anyone knows what that could mean ??

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
thanks for the info

Amaechidez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much GisG2 for the reply. Yes I also have the primary school leaving certificate but my middle is not in the cert. Unlike other school certificates. I also made some calls to few friend and they told I can go to my secondary school to get my weac cert. That probably is what they may be looking for?

Please should I send the documents thru dhl or just attach it in a mail and send? Surprisingly accra has been too busy with my application and contacting after each due date .
GisG2 said:
Amaechi,
You will be fine with your SSCE Certificate, BSc Certificate and any other higher certificate you have and filled in while completing your application forms. In case you have your Primary school leaving certificate you may add it but am not sure its mandatory.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Amaechidez said:
Thank you very much GisG2 for the reply. Yes I also have the primary school leaving certificate but my middle is not in the cert. Unlike other school certificates. I also made some calls to few friend and they told I can go to my secondary school to get my weac cert. That probably is what they may be looking for?

Please should I send the documents thru dhl or just attach it in a mail and send? Surprisingly accra has been too busy with my application and contacting after each due date .
To know what way is best, i would suggest u go thru the email that was sent to you for the request. usually they include how the docs should be sent. And also the address to send it to.

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
DID ANYONE RECEIVE ANY EMAIL ABOUT: CANADIAN ORIENTATION ABROAD? What does it mean?

mevisbleek

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
Greetings to everyone,
Gurus in the house help me analyse my case and advise if you see Red or Black Flag, biko.
I am still trying to gather my supporting docs before month end. However, I would need advise as I am trying to avoid been called for an interview.
We did a big Trad wedding in naija (with pics of family and friends), haven't done white wedding yet but we did a small civil wedding (just the both of us no family member) in Yankee. Hubby resides in naija tho so she had to fly to Yankee. Why haven't I done white wedding? long distance relationship has crippled my finance (flying to and from naija) I no get millions of naira to blow now. Hubby has been denied Canadian Tourist Visa before.

We dated for 13 months before getting married. I went to naija 6 times in 2014 and 5 times in 2015 to visit her (included tickets). Heading to naija again for Vals (attached ticket). Same age (28), same state, Eastern region. Same educational background for both of us (masters).
Done couple of trips outside naija (flight tickets attached), BBM chat attached. engagement ring (receipt attached). Call history (attached). Funds for monthly upkeep (World remit receipt attached)

Nna eh, wetin again I suppose add? Help!!!