+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

lionic

Oct 1, 2015
BENESTEL said:
You and I applied the same day. We gonna get our passport requests this month! So you may not even reach winter to feel the cold alone. Jut let Fall know it is the last one alone and smile your way into winter cause Christmas is gonna be real Cozy! Get ready to sing yo: Santa baby... Testimonies coming up this month! I can smell it in my Spirit! Very very excited!
Amen! we'll by God's grace, tnx so much for lifting my spirit.

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
BENESTEL said:
You and I applied the same day. We gonna get our passport requests this month! So you may not even reach winter to feel the cold alone. Jut let Fall know it is the last one alone and smile your way into winter cause Christmas is gonna be real Cozy! Get ready to sing yo: Santa baby... Testimonies coming up this month! I can smell it in my Spirit! Very very excited!
Benestel thanks for the encouragements that actually made me happy....knowing that I will not spend this winter alone...

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
I am glad I could lift you up. We are winning and making tremendous progress. I am bubbling in my spirit! Glory!!
Ardnacieso said:
Benestel thanks for the encouragements that actually made me happy....knowing that I will not spend this winter alone...

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
My pleasure! You're doing well so stay cheered and excited. It makes it seem faster. Focus on the awesome things too come with your spouse and how faithful God has been. You're doing so well!!
lionic said:
Amen! we'll by God's grace, tnx so much for lifting my spirit.

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
mercyofGod said:
To God be the glory great things He has done, yesterday l received a call from Accra asking if l will be able to travel next month due to the close medical expiring date and l told them yes, they should go ahead to issue the visa and today l received another call that my visa is ready to come pick it up, l told them l will need an email from them to instruct DHL for the pick up and as l am writing to you now, l just receied the mail from them that my visa is ready, l will keep you guys update until my landing next month, l pray that everyone will be smile with their visas soon in Jesus name, love you all, God bless and good luck. Lamour, l wanna hear from you soon with joy in Jesus name.
Cngrats mercy of God..Thesky is your limit and i just want to let u know that you have been of great help to us here..
Pls when exactly did u start ur application and how long did it take?

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Congratulations! Absolutely awesome news. You have been such a great source of inspiration and support here to all of us. What city are you going to? I am in Toronto. Stay in touch & have a lovely trip. Enjoy every moment of it and don't get to carried away about getting here! Your next step now is to become Canadian, then you will be fully done with Immigration Canada! Well done. A bientot!
willyblue said:
Cngrats mercy of God..Thesky is your limit and i just want to let u know that you have been of great help to us here..
Pls when exactly did u start ur application and how long did it take?

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Hello everyone,l pray that this week will be a week of Testimony for everyone in Jesus name.
Congratulations to Mercy of God,safe journey pls bring peanut when coming.......

lionic

Oct 1, 2015
Hello house, pls I need some advice on this, I filed in on d 3rd of Feb 2015, did my medicals 19th of Jan 2015, hopefully I get my visa by end of d year I plan travelling for Feb 2016 cos my hubby is coming home for his mom's bday nd we intend heading back together, if peradventure AVO don't contact me for my availability to travel before requesting for my passport as my medicals will expire Jan 2016. Pls I need advice from nyone who had similar case. Tnx as u respond

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Hello lionic,

AVO is unpredictable,don't make any plan now until you receive your visa.They only contact you if they need any further information or if you submitted since last year and your medical is about to expire but in most cases they don't call to let you know.Be focus on positive things and have it in mind that things will be okay soon to avoid a stressful situations.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
How are you doing my people, my friends, my blessing members old and newbies, I pray that this week will be great in your lives and the good news shall come to you, l miss you and l am sorry for not coming on to give comment, l've been busy preparing myself because AVO gave me very close departure date because of my medical. @BENESTEL l will stay in Montreal, QC but sure l can come to Toronto cos l have a lot of friends there. I will keep you guys inform about how things move and l will be glad to answer any questions to give my own little idea...Hey @Lamour this is your month for the good news in Jesus name and for the rest members God will give you victory this month and soon you all shall testify to the goodness of God.
Love you all and welcome to new week.

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
lionic said:
Hello house, pls I need some advice on this, I filed in on d 3rd of Feb 2015, did my medicals 19th of Jan 2015, hopefully I get my visa by end of d year I plan travelling for Feb 2016 cos my hubby is coming home for his mom's bday nd we intend heading back together, if peradventure AVO don't contact me for my availability to travel before requesting for my passport as my medicals will expire Jan 2016. Pls I need advice from nyone who had similar case. Tnx as u respond

Hello Lionic hope u are fine... You would probably hear from them this month since you applied Feb 3..I will advice you to get ur visa before planning to travel... But CIC will make sure they ask for ur passport before the medicals expired... Please wait to hear good news this month and then everything will fall into places.... Don't worry....

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Looking forward to meeting. But here is a question I have. I someone has a passport expiring early January 2016, but their medicals expire in February 2015. Does CIC send a passport request before the passport expires or they wait and ask for a new passport? Also, how long do they typically give someone to fly out before the passport expires if that's the case? 3 weeks? 5 weeks? Any idea? Thanks.
mercyofGod said:
How are you doing my people, my friends, my blessing members old and newbies, I pray that this week will be great in your lives and the good news shall come to you, l miss you and l am sorry for not coming on to give comment, l've been busy preparing myself because AVO gave me very close departure date because of my medical. @ BENESTEL l will stay in Montreal, QC but sure l can come to Toronto cos l have a lot of friends there. I will keep you guys inform about how things move and l will be glad to answer any questions to give my own little idea...Hey @ Lamour this is your month for the good news in Jesus name and for the rest members God will give you victory this month and soon you all shall testify to the goodness of God.
Love you all and welcome to new week.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
BENESTEL said:
Looking forward to meeting. But here is a question I have. I someone has a passport expiring early January 2016, but their medicals expire in February 2015. Does CIC send a passport request before the passport expires or they wait and ask for a new passport? Also, how long do they typically give someone to fly out before the passport expires if that's the case? 3 weeks? 5 weeks? Any idea? Thanks.
Yes the PPR states that the visa is valid until the expiration of your medical or your passport, whichever comes first. It wall states that:

"☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
-There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
-Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time
you come for the visa.

-Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)"

The passport must be valid for at least 6 months. So holding on to a passport expiring in Jan 2016 is asking for trouble. In my opinion, the person should get a new passport ASAP. Why would you even want to travel to Canada with an almost expired passport?
The time for flying out is dependent on the length of your visa....you fly out before it expires.

Wish you all the best
*Mandie*

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I pray that this week brings good news to early 2015 applicants.
I know it can be frustrating but hang in there, God will see you all through

*Mandie*

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......