crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamadmama said:
Omg,are you serious,l guess we all need to fast and pray.God will touch the heart of whoever is handling Your file in Jesus name.....this is frustrating.
Thanks,more blessings and one love!!!

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mercyofGod said:
Wow, @ Crucial...all l need to say is give thanks to God because there is a reason and time for every thing beyond us sometime and that's why His word says give thanks always for all things, hold unto Him, He will give you the best, l am speaking from experience, l've been through in life but believe me trust God even if the whole world seems up side down, He will not disappoint you and the smile will be upon your face soon. Shalom.
Thanks so much MOG!! One love. God bless.

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamour said:
Your endurance and patience is very commendable @ crucial. Did you finally get a lawyer involved? Atleast, they ought to release the notes so you guys take it from there. An immigration lawyer, a reputable one should get into this for you. It's ridiculous. It's sponsorship and not murder case.
Hang in there, not easy though but Almight God is apparently giving you guys the strength to cope with this ordeal. It seems unending but it will end soon.
Thanks L'Amour, you guys on this thread have been awesome,thanks for all the good advice and words of encouragement. As for hiring an immigration lawyer is waste of limited funds at this stage. AVO is not influenced by any lawyer,MP or individual from my experience. They will do it when they are ready to. I have a consultant who is representing me and cannot do a thing. Lawyer don't expedite cases in immigration neither do they influence decisions there. I know this from my experience with CIC all these years. Having waited this long,it is ponitless hiring any lawyer just to waste those funds
I draw a lot encouragement from seeing people get PPR and get landed on this thread because i know soon it will be my turn.
Thanks for the advice and God bless.

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BENESTEL said:
Amen to that my dear Mercy of God. October is our month. Looks like they advance one month at the time. So they spend 1 full month to complete a full month of application. So March applicants will hear good news starting to flow in the next week or so. We are so blessed. Crucial, we join our faith to yours. I will personally take out quality time to pray for you. Hang in there! Its turning into a massive testimony for all things work together for your good. There is rejoicing in the air for all of us. God bless you!
Thanks Benestel.
One love and God bless you too!!

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
kpalimeyovo said:
Hello all/Efuon,

I just wanted to provide some good news that my wife landed September 9. Accra contacted us on August 19 to request her passport and asked that we tried to have everything in order before her meds expired on September 12. So we used DHL to send her passports and things worked pretty smoothly. We had them back within a couple of weeks and she was on a plane by the 9th. It was pretty intense but worked out in the end. Now she is adjusting to Canadian culture and weather.

All in all our process lasted just over 11 months from the date I sent the application to the time she arrived, and this was without any specific delays. I know that some will go faster and some will go slower. From what I have learned there is no magic way of predicting when your application will be reviewed, so patience is the only way.

I hope everyone receives the news that they want shortly and thank you to everyone for your sharing of knowledge and support over the last year. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I will receive notification of those messages in my inbox.

Peace and all of the best.
Congratulations to you and your wife...this is a good news that I love to hear...stay blessed and enjoy to the fullest...

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
crucial said:
Thanks L'Amour, you guys on this thread have been awesome,thanks for all the good advice and words of encouragement. As for hiring an immigration lawyer is waste of limited funds at this stage. AVO is not influenced by any lawyer,MP or individual from my experience. They will do it when they are ready to. I have a consultant who is representing me and cannot do a thing. Lawyer don't expedite cases in immigration neither do they influence decisions there. I know this from my experience with CIC all these years. Having waited this long,it is ponitless hiring any lawyer just to waste those funds
I draw a lot encouragement from seeing people get PPR and get landed on this thread because i know soon it will be my turn.
Thanks for the advice and God bless.
It's well, you will soon hear a good news. all this will be over and you will surely get ur ppr...

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
OKAY EVERYONE!

I finally got my GCMS notes today. Sadly, it didn't say much! The most action my application got was when I was being assess as a sponsor here in Mississauga!!!! Annoyingly, my husband's file is just sitting in that dusty office at AVO clearly collecting dust with the rest of other application files waiting to be touched by an agent. Father help me!

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
Hi Again!

Okay, so I just double checked my GCMS notes I ordered and it says: Application status: Open and Application status reason: In progress.

When I check my husband's ECAS all it says is Application Received And on mine: Decision Made It is soo confusing!

I need some clarity pleaseeeee.
I figured it doesn't mean anything since file hasn't been assigned to an agent. *frustration*

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Hey Friend, I understand it can be frustrating. But the first step to enduring this journey is to keep your eyes on the bright and happy goal, which is your passport request and the reunion with your spouse. Stop being negative about it. Cool down and be optimistic. Magnifying what doesn't seem to work could break some of our friends like Crucial who waited 2 years. Relax. Everything is working for your good and let go of the panic button. Trust me: worrying and getting annoyed will only steal your joy today and it won't accelerate the file anyway. So rejoice and encourage others. You will be fine and 7 - 9 months will like in no time. So decide: either pray or worry. You cant do both. Take heart my dear. All is well with you. We are here for one another. You're almost there! :-*
Naponga said:
Hi Again!

Okay, so I just double checked my GCMS notes I ordered and it says: Application status: Open and Application status reason: In progress.

When I check my husband's ECAS all it says is Application Received And on mine: Decision Made It is soo confusing!

I need some clarity pleaseeeee.
I figured it doesn't mean anything since file hasn't been assigned to an agent. *frustration*

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
kpalimeyovo said:
Hello all/Efuon,

I just wanted to provide some good news that my wife landed September 9. Accra contacted us on August 19 to request her passport and asked that we tried to have everything in order before her meds expired on September 12. So we used DHL to send her passports and things worked pretty smoothly. We had them back within a couple of weeks and she was on a plane by the 9th. It was pretty intense but worked out in the end. Now she is adjusting to Canadian culture and weather.

All in all our process lasted just over 11 months from the date I sent the application to the time she arrived, and this was without any specific delays. I know that some will go faster and some will go slower. From what I have learned there is no magic way of predicting when your application will be reviewed, so patience is the only way.

I hope everyone receives the news that they want shortly and thank you to everyone for your sharing of knowledge and support over the last year. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I will receive notification of those messages in my inbox.

Congratulations!

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
@ Naponga
Benestel is right. Don't stress yourself over what has Been done yet to your file. When I receive my GCMS notes last month it said the file was open and sécurity,background Check nor éligibility has not been started yet.I get in touch with AVO(last month) and they just reply that the file is in process. I do not see any change on my ecas.
I think we Will get PPR very soon by the grâce of God.Dont worry. The good News is that your are certain that your file was not missplaced by any agent and the file is with AVO.
Take care.
God bless all of us and may God Grant us PPR and visa very soon.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
@naponga,the decision made was for sponsorship,which means they made decision that you are eligible to sponsor your family member.just be positive and focus on something that can make you happy and I pray that very soon everyone of us will receive a good news soon by the special grace of God almighty.have a fruitful day....

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
pokie said:
Hi all, my hubby's ecas in accra now has two lines as of today.
1. we received xxxxxxx application for permanent residence on july 2,2015
2. we started processing xxxxxxxx application on september 23,2015

how many lines left and what are they to complete this whole application?
You are left with the exact date they started processing the application and you should also see "medical received"

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
kpalimeyovo said:
Hello all/Efuon,

Congratulations to you and your wife and happy reunion.
It's a huge relieve to have this journey come to an end.

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
BENESTEL said:
Hey Friend, I understand it can be frustrating. But the first step to enduring this journey is to keep your eyes on the bright and happy goal, which is your passport request and the reunion with your spouse. Stop being negative about it. Cool down and be optimistic. Magnifying what doesn't seem to work could break some of our friends like Crucial who waited 2 years. Relax. Everything is working for your good and let go of the panic button. Trust me: worrying and getting annoyed will only steal your joy today and it won't accelerate the file anyway. So rejoice and encourage others. You will be fine and 7 - 9 months will like in no time. So decide: either pray or worry. You cant do both. Take heart my dear. All is well with you. We are here for one another. You're almost there! :-*
Thanks!