File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Done....
30-03-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2012
my husband just got his visa today ! he received letter last week to come and pick up his visa without interview. thank you for all support and answers and good luck to everyone

Mrs.

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 18 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 8 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 9 2012
Med's Done....
July 19 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 28 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5 2013
LANDED..........
June 19 2013
godgrace said:
my husband just got his visa today ! he received letter last week to come and pick up his visa without interview. thank you for all support and answers and good luck to everyone
Than is great news! I am very happy for you and your husband.

Let's hope this is the new trend in Accra :)

godgrace

Jul 30, 2012
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2012
AOR Received.
01-07-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Done....
30-03-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2012
thanks very much ! hopefully things will start working better in accra

kayee

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......: accra
App. Filed.......: 13-06-2012
AOR Received.:10-03-2012
File Transfer...: 10-03-2012
Med's Done....: 04-18-2012
In Process.....:11-16-2012

Just got am email frm accra today stating the info below..my hubby's visa is ready to be issued...i think this is the trend now in accra ..i think they want to stop the interview process for accra applicants..am glad hubby doesnt ve to go for the interview...GOD IS WONDERFUL :D ;D

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana
Fax (233-21) 211-524 -
Haut-commissariat du Canada
Service Immigration
B.P. 1639, 42 ave de l'Indépendance, Accra (Ghana)
Fax (233-21) 211-524 -
Date: November 26, 2012
UCI: 8************
*8*******
Application: F***********
*F********
File B**********
Name*************
Address*********
Nigeria
Dear :********
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 30 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.
Please note that our office is closed for public holidays, which include some Canadian and some Ghanaian holidays. Please verify the list of holidays on our website, to ensure that our office is open on the day you intend to visit:************
Alternately, you may also submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 30 days. If you choose to submit your passport(s) by courier, you must pay ahead of time for the return courier costs to return your passport(s) to you, and must include a pre-paid courier slip.
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results on 18th, *******2013 or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.
Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas..
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
PASSPORT
☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are included with this letter.
REMEMBER TO BRING THIS LETTER WITH YOU.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,
Immigration Section(***)[/left][/right]

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
Oh my goodness! Accra is really giving goodies out without stress this days. I am really happy. Congrats to you guys and ours shall come in Jesus Name.

Teni

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
@ kayee congrats, wow really happy 4 u, is this ur time line?Visa Office......: accra
really fast between the time it was transferred and the time visa is issued

chenny

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
kaycee,sorry when was your application transfered to ghana,do you mean march or october.ls the dates are confusing to me.mine has been sent since september but i havent heard from them

kwacha

Oct 15, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
accra (Ghana)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
10-10-2012
Med's Request
08-07-2012
Interview........
21-05-2013
kayee said:
wow wow wow Glory to God.. this is really inspiring ..my file was sent to ghana a week after you on the 10th of october and i say am tapping into your favour and receiving my hubby's papers right after you ... my dreams of having him home for christmas is becomming a reality as i see positve feedback from this forum..

Visa Office......: accra

Just got am email frm accra today stating the info below..my hubby's visa is ready to be issued...i think this is the trend now in accra ..i think they want to stop the interview process for accra applicants..am glad hubby doesnt ve to go for the interview...GOD IS WONDERFUL :D ;D

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana
Fax (233-21) 211-524 -
Haut-commissariat du Canada
Service Immigration
B.P. 1639, 42 ave de l'Indépendance, Accra (Ghana)
Fax (233-21) 211-524 -
Date: November 26, 2012
UCI: 8************
*8*******
Application: F***********
*F********
File B**********
Name*************
Address*********
Nigeria
Dear :********
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 30 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.
Please note that our office is closed for public holidays, which include some Canadian and some Ghanaian holidays. Please verify the list of holidays on our website, to ensure that our office is open on the day you intend to visit:************
Alternately, you may also submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 30 days. If you choose to submit your passport(s) by courier, you must pay ahead of time for the return courier costs to return your passport(s) to you, and must include a pre-paid courier slip.
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results on 18th, *******2013 or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.
Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas..
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
PASSPORT
☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are included with this letter.
REMEMBER TO BRING THIS LETTER WITH YOU.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,
Immigration Section(***)[/left][/right]

chenny

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
please,how do you pay for right of permanent residence for you spouse and how do you send the receipt to ghana visa office.do you wait till interview?and what happens when you haven't paid?

kayee

Nov 26, 2012
Teni said:
@ kayee congrats, wow really happy 4 u, is this ur time line?Visa Office......: accra
really fast between the time it was transferred and the time visa is issued

Hi Teni,
I submitted my app on June 13, got it returned by Miss. CPC in Aug and this was due to a missing form..had it resent mid-sept..was sent to Accra on Oct 3..app was in process as at Nov 16..got an email yesterday that hubby's visa was ready for pick-up..I still feel like I am day dreaming, thot it was a spam email but I believed cos Ephyssy got the same email and the exact date we did our medicals was in the content and by the way I pd the full $1040 at the time I started the app. I was told that if u pay the full fee, it hastens the processing time..am not too sure if this is true..I am super happy and excited that we will be spending the new year 2geda..I wish everyone that still has their app in process to keep praying and never give up..GOD IS GOOD ;D. it seems Accra is changing for the better

kayee

Nov 26, 2012
chenny said:
kaycee,sorry when was your application transfered to ghana,do you mean march or october.ls the dates are confusing to me.mine has been sent since september but i havent heard from them
am sorry...my app got transf to accra in Oct..Did u pay the full fees?

kayee

Nov 26, 2012
Monalizy said:
Oh my goodness! Accra is really giving goodies out without stress this days. I am really happy. Congrats to you guys and ours shall come in Jesus Name.
I say a big AMEN to that..urs is on its way

kayee

Nov 26, 2012
thanks Kwacha...is ur file in process now? I believe that ur husband will be with u for the christmas..just keep praying..all d best ;)