+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
No oh, not yet I guess as Friday was past can't expect nothing yet till Monday when the week starts. But please what about you, are you also a July applicant and have you yet received the medical request.
Am August 2020 applicant and by the grace I have received AOR1, SA and Medical done and nothing since.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Am August 2020 applicant and by the grace I have received AOR1, SA and Medical done and nothing since.
Wow, amazing lucky you. Sweet I guess you already at the end dnt evn stress at all. I believe once the medical is done, process is finalised already. I think I would message them by end of month or just next week.

Midepearls

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi everyone! I’m new here
I want to ask how long does it take for DM and passport request after receiving Pre-arrival services?
And also, how long does it take when you get that additional “we started processing your application at so so date”? to get DM and Ppr from Accra VO
Thank you so much in anticipation

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Hi everyone! I’m new here
I want to ask how long does it take for DM and passport request after receiving Pre-arrival services?
And also, how long does it take when you get that additional “we started processing your application at so so date”? to get DM and Ppr from Accra VO
Thank you so much in anticipation
No one will be able to give you a definitive answer.. you will have to refer back to other peoples timelines and make assumptions. COVID has added an extra layer of issues to an already “lazy” visa office so good luck

Reactions: Midepearls

Midepearls

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
No one will be able to give you a definitive answer.. you will have to refer back to other peoples timelines and make assumptions. COVID has added an extra layer of issues to an already “lazy” visa office so good luck
Alright then
Thank you so much

stevemoh

Jan 9, 2018
Hi everyone, congratulations to those that recently got their PPR. Please I need your advice, my wife is sponsoring, we got GCMS notes two weeks ago and it says recommend interview under eligibility. We have 19 years age Gap and it was noted by the analyst, and I also have Study Permit refused in 2018. I want to know how do I prepare for interview if letter is finally issued, because we haven't heard anything from CIC yet.

tona

Dec 2, 2018
Hi everyone, congratulations to those that recently got their PPR. Please I need your advice, my wife is sponsoring, we got GCMS notes two weeks ago and it says recommend interview under eligibility. We have 19 years age Gap and it was noted by the analyst, and I also have Study Permit refused in 2018. I want to know how do I prepare for interview if letter is finally issued, because we haven't heard anything from CIC yet.
When did you submitted your application, what stages are you now? Done biometrics and medical? Answers to these questions would determined advice to offer.

stevemoh

Jan 9, 2018
Application was opened 17th February 2020. Biometric done in March. Sponsorship eligibility passed. Medical passed. Criminality passed. info sharing in progress. Eligibility recommend interview.

stevemoh

Jan 9, 2018
When did you submitted your application, what stages are you now? Done biometrics and medical? Answers to these questions would determined advice to offer.
Application was opened 17th February 2020. Biometric done in March. Sponsorship eligibility passed. Medical passed. Criminality passed. info sharing in progress. Eligibility recommend interview.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello to you, from just my perspective I think the refusal you had in 2018 has nothing to do with anything. I believe the age gap is what makes them doubt a bit. But honestly an interview is only to confirm certain doubts they have. About your relationship, family friends and wedding events and activities both of you been engaged with. I heard they actually simple questions. And I could suggest you check on YouTube from agents channels or even online for more sample resources. Personally I believe you ready because from what a friend had told me some years ago. They were quite simple questions.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Please when you say medicals done in March is it 2020 or 2021. And when was it transferred to Accra Visa office. I believe you almost at the end so dnt stress at all.

tona

Dec 2, 2018
In your SP application did you filled married with kids? If yes, is your current wife was the person's name filled? If no, when did you divorce your first wife? Do you have kids with your current wife? And If it is only one marriage that you have; then they wanted to know how much you love her and if the application was not made for the purpose of PR because. the age gap was much. Expecting the following questions:
How did you meet your wife?
When did your wife traveled?
How often do you communicate?
When last did you see her?
What do you do for living? and mind you, you had filled some information in your SP application
were you aware your wife is this?
Did she tells you something about.....You responded we talked about a lot of things that he/she should be specific about what he/she is asking for.
They want to know about your previous marriage(s) if any;
Reason why you divorce your wife?
Check if you have any previous applications with UK, US, AUSTRALIA, NEWZEALAND AND CANADA....If that is the case, then patiently studied the information you filled in the applications.

NOTE: You printed out your prove of communications; i.e watsapp chart history, screenshot of your photos while doing video calls and comments and likes on your IG.

Reactions: Nailah and stevemoh