Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
Obronibini said:
Ghana boy your case amazes me but I pray everything goes ok. I have suggested plenty of times that you order the note. It will help you know what's keeping it. Maybe what you told me may be the reason. If that's it then you have a long way to go. Am sure you know what you are doing. Hopefully everything turns up right man . Haha that's funny you will take care of the forum for me lol. I get you though. I am still gonna be here Untill we all land anyways. Besides am still waiting for the main news. So you guys keep praying for us as we are for you. If you want to know what's going on with your application the best option is the note. I know I've said that many times just saying one more time lol
Yeah wifey had a call from local .mp that our application has a good standing and that there's no background checks
So Atleast am sure the wait will be over very soon,i know it won't take forever,someday it shall come to pass,it will never take another 2years am positive

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Obronibini said:
crucial if you didn't live in other countries etc. I think you should order the note . You will at least feel better after the note. You and iwodamiorie are in my thoughts and prayers . Everything will be alright .just believe, imagin , dream , pray and be positive.
Yes Obronibini the notes have been ordered and are due in the next week. I just don't want to get too excited about it till I get them. Just staying strong in this waiting game. Thanks for hanging around the forum longer. 8)

Obrunicoco

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-14
Doc's Request.
20-08-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-14
File Transfer...
SA 09-06-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
So excited to hear all this amazing news out of Accra. Thanks to all who post regularly you are such an inspiration to us who are waiting. Obronibni only applied a month before us - fingers crossed we will also receive good news soon!!!!!!

Good luck to all who are still waiting.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Ghanaboy said:
Yeah wifey had a call from local .mp that our application has a good standing and that there's no background checks
So Atleast am sure the wait will be over very soon,i know it won't take forever,someday it shall come to pass,it will never take another 2years am positive
good then, am gonna keep saying a line or two for you in my prayers daily. Your positive thoughts will see you through . At this stage am sure there is not much keeping them so it should be your turn soon.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
crucial said:
Yes Obronibini the notes have been ordered and are due in the next week. I just don't want to get too excited about it till I get them. Just staying strong in this waiting game. Thanks for hanging around the forum longer. 8)
that's excellent ands smart move.it will put smiles on your face when you see the comments. I was excited abt the officers choice of words in describing our relastionship and marriage. It gave me hope and I also knew what was left to be worked on. The only reason I was going to order another note was because one month has passed and they may have added something. Then just as I was getting ready the good news came . We are still going to order it after I get the passport back coz am curious to see what they added lol. It refreshing to read . Hopefully you get good comments and at least you will know what is left and if there will be an interview ( which I doubt) you will prepare for it because you will know why they want an interview . The best thing is knowing the questions or reasons for an interview ahead of time. It will make you relaxed and also give you time to gather things to counter their concerns. Gm

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Obrunicoco said:
So excited to hear all this amazing news out of Accra. Thanks to all who post regularly you are such an inspiration to us who are waiting. Obronibni only applied a month before us - fingers crossed we will also receive good news soon!!!!!!

Good luck to all who are still waiting.
hii how have you been? You should hear Gud news soon so prepare. They may request an evidence of intent to go to Canada since you live abroad. So prepare, and also it won't hurt to request at least one note by the middle or end of August if you do not hear from them . God bless

yosibarnes

Jul 3, 2014
Obronibini said:
hii how have you been? You should hear Gud news soon so prepare. They may request an evidence of intent to go to Canada since you live abroad. So prepare, and also it won't hurt to request at least one note by the middle or end of August if you do not hear from them . God bless
Hi folks, To God be the Glory, my visa was delivered yesterday via dhl. Do I need a transit visa when making a transit through Frankfurt and London.

ayayombo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2014
File Transfer...
31-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
Sept 2014
yosibarnes said:
Hi folks, To God be the Glory, my visa was delivered yesterday via dhl. Do I need a transit visa when making a transit through Frankfurt and London.
congratulations, no you do not need a transit visa as long as you have a valid visa for either UK, us or Canada

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
yosibarnes said:
congrats , that was around a week only. I don't know much abt travels but I think you don't need visa to transit. But you can't go out of the airport if you are not from a visa exempt country . So stay at the airport premises if you are not from visa exempt. Anyone can correct me if am wrong .. ::)Ones again congrats

yosibarnes

Jul 3, 2014
Obronibini said:
congrats , that was around a week only. I don't know much abt travels but I think you don't need visa to transit. But you can't go out of the airport if you are not from a visa exempt country . So stay at the airport premises if you are not from visa exempt. Anyone can correct me if am wrong .. ::)Ones again congrats
You are right. Thanks Obronibini and all of the wonderful people on this platform. God bless y'all and cause His Favour to cover us. Cheers.

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yosibarnes said:
Congrats !!!! So happy for you. Well as for travels please make sure you clarify from travel agents what passport you have and what you will need so you don't get stuck. As for US you need a transit visa but for Germany or UK I am not sure. Anyway do have a safe trip to your final destination in Canada. :)

belfy

Aug 7, 2014
hello house,i want to know if there is anyone who was refused visa,appealed and lost the appeal.but applied again and succeed.please i want to know because that's exactly my case

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
belfy said:
hello house,i want to know if there is anyone who was refused visa,appealed and lost the appeal.but applied again and succeed.please i want to know because that's exactly my case
yeah there is a guy on here who faced that but can you tell us what the reason was? It depends on the reason for refusal and what has changed with that. What's your story and what has changed? Thanks . Look for Osun I think and read his post or inbox him . All the best and sorry for all your troubles with cic

belfy

Aug 7, 2014
tnx obronbini,my wife is a citizen of canada,i met her online in 2006,but we started talking and getting to know each other in 2009.she came to nigeria that same year and i proposed to her,in october 2010 she came back and we got married.she applied for sponsorship in december and i went for an interview in march.we were denied because they said i dont know much about my wife and that i lied to her about my religion...i told her in 2009 that i was a Jehovah witness but before we got married i told her that i am not a Jehovah witness,but she still went ahead to marry me.as we speak we have a 12months baby girl together.i miss my family .we have applied again in march 2014,they sent the form back in april for correction,and we sent it back in may,now they emailed my wife in july i guess that my file is now in ghana.i also changed my email when my file was in ghana and they told my wife that the changes has been done.so any advise for me pls

enjel

Jun 12, 2014
Hi Guys,

Out of excitement I was unable to update you guys. Received our passports with visas on Monday. We thank God. We will be landing in Toronto sometime next month. For those still waiting, have hope in the process, it will be your turn next and you can join your families. Cheers.