+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hello Fam,
Please I did my medicals since last week Wednesday 30th of sept and have not heard anything from both the hospital and Accra.

Please anyone with information about this wait

Cheers

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hello Fam,
Please I did my medicals since last week Wednesday 30th of sept and have not heard anything from both the hospital and Accra.

Please anyone with information about this wait

Cheers
It’s my understanding that they send the results directly to IRCC unless you call the hospital and request for a copy of the results.That’s what I know...

Reactions: Adeolafun

Jomandy

Sep 24, 2020
If you have a domiciliary account that is dollar denominated,deposit some money into it and make International transfer over the counter at your bank or use your banking app to make the payment.
I contacted Ecobank via Twitter and this is what they replied me:

"Yes you can . Kindly visit the nearest Ecobank branch and request for Rapid transfer, Ria or money gram transfer. Thank you".

I also called a lady I know that works in Ecobank and she confirmed I can use Rapid transfer.

I guess you might need to visit any Ecobank branch to facilitate this.

davido123

Apr 16, 2016
I contacted Ecobank via Twitter and this is what they replied me:

"Yes you can . Kindly visit the nearest Ecobank branch and request for Rapid transfer, Ria or money gram transfer. Thank you".

I also called a lady I know that works in Ecobank and she confirmed I can use Rapid transfer.

I guess you might need to visit any Ecobank branch to facilitate this.
Thank you for the response. On visit to Ecobank branch in Surulere, I was informed that it is temporarily unavailable.

Laslas, I had to link up with someone in Accra and after some back and forth, got it done.

Thanks guys.

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Thank you for the response. On visit to Ecobank branch in Surulere, I was informed that it is temporarily unavailable.

Laslas, I had to link up with someone in Accra and after some back and forth, got it done.

Thanks guys.
Same experience I had at this stage 3 months ago. I had to contact someone in Accra to do the payment for me.

Reactions: davido123

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Congrats...Please how long did it take for the passport to be returned to you from Accra....3weeks?
Thank u, Davido123.
My passport was received by VFS global, Accra on July 20, 2020 12:59pm, was couriered from VFS on July 30, 2020 1:08pm & was delivered to me on August 5, 2020 11:43am. So that's a total of 16 days, but 6 days from day it was couriered.

Reactions: davido123

Jomandy

Sep 24, 2020
Thank u, Davido123.
My passport was received by VFS global, Accra on July 20, 2020 12:59pm, was couriered from VFS on July 30, 2020 1:08pm & was delivered to me on August 5, 2020 11:43am. So that's a total of 16 days, but 6 days from day it was couriered.
Can u share with us the address you were asked to send the passport to?

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Can u share with us the address you were asked to send the passport to?
CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road,
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana

Reactions: Nailah

Marykepo

Jun 7, 2019
CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road,
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana
Please did they reach out to you that your passport is ready for pickup or you contacted them