+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Congrats to those who had a successful interview and those who’s application is completed, also congrats to those getting their medical request, and for those who’s interview is this month I pray it will be a success for us all and we walk out of that interview room happy.also those who will be appealing their case Don’t give up and I pray you come out victorious and for the people still waiting to hear from AVO don’t stress eventually the long wait will come to an end and we’ll all be reunited with our respective families and loved ones.

Berntutu

Jan 10, 2020
Ghana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
19th August 2019
Wow, congrats.. What's your timeline
AOR 1- 19TH AUGUST 2019
BIOMETRIC REQUEST - 17TH OCTOBER 2019
BIOMETRIC COMPLETED - 28TH OCTOBER 2019
AOR2 - 8TH NOVEMBER 2019
MEDICAL REQUEST - 4TH FEBRUARY 2020

Reactions: Dassh

JosephCanadavisa

Nov 26, 2019
Visa Office......
Accra
Congrats, your timeline please
App Received: 23rd August 2019.

Aor 1: 27th September 2019.

Sponsorship Approval: 3rd October 2019

File Transfer: 9th October 2019

Bio Request: 16th October 2019

Bio Done: 21st October 2019.

AoR 2: 8th November 2019

Med Request: 5th February 2020.

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
My interview in accra is on the 24th feb 2020, your advice will be highly appreciated. What should I expect kindly share what they might ask if you have gone through interview in accra before. Thanks.

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
I d
Congratulations to you ... my interview in accra is 24th of this month... kindly share your time line and experience.
its for my wife and kid. No interview requested but with what I’ve seeing on here, it’s all depends on what was the interview for. Basically if it’s for genuine of your relationship then you should know everything about your spouse and his family, day to day things, working place, how much earning per hour, best food and colours. You may want to share what may cause the officer to request for interview for people with same experience to help u. I hope this helps. Good luck

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
I d

its for my wife and kid. No interview requested but with what I’ve seeing on here, it’s all depends on what was the interview for. Basically if it’s for genuine of your relationship then you should know everything about your spouse and his family, day to day things, working place, how much earning per hour, best food and colours. You may want to share what may cause the officer to request for interview for people with same experience to help u. I hope this helps. Good luck
Thanks for your concern, the email they sent to me stated as follow : The purpose of this interview will be to determine your eligibility for admission to Canada. And I was told to come with pictures of our marriage, my birth certificate, wedding certificate and proof of communication.