+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hello guys good day. I have one question. Because I am worried. I already got my visa and COPR. but here is my question. My wife submitted our original marriage certificates and birth certificates because we where told we need to submit the originals. But after all the application., I wasn't given back any of this documents. Pls how can we request for them back again. Because this things are very important pls. How can I request for it back?? Any idea
Hi Tobiemmanuel...quick question for you. when CIC requested ADR from you, did they state in the letter " your application will be assessed in 30 days time and a final decision will be based on what's on the file at that time?"....also when you sent them the documents how long did it take for them to give u the final decision with PPR. please answer me asap so we can also get some encouragement with our application. thanks

Reactions: Muhyy90

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Hi Tobiemmanuel...quick question for you. when CIC requested ADR from you, did they state in the letter " your application will be assessed in 30 days time and a final decision will be based on what's on the file at that time?"....also when you sent them the documents how long did it take for them to give u the final decision with PPR. please answer me asap so we can also get some encouragement with our application. thanks
Also in the same shoes with @zcode @Tobi emmanuel kindly answer us please.

Reactions: Tobi emmanuel