+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
"UCI:
Hello,We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive freepre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are availablebefore you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and CitizenshipCanada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providersoffer free information to help you with:• Living and working in Canada;• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses andcertificates recognized in Canada;• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,including language training; and• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speakingcommunities.If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival servicesbefore you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website:canada.ca/pre-arrival-services. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arrival-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=generalWhen you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on thewebsite, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as manyservice providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these servicesare always at no cost to you.You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resourcesavailable online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanentresidents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at cic.gc.ca/publications.Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you areinterested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visithttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.aspFor up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we inviteyou to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter(Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).Sincerely,Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. "

Pls. Guys is this the pre arrival text or what pls?? Becsuse I recieved this few week before they requested for my medicals. Do I jusy wanna confirm pls

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Good morning guys. Sorry for much questions but I just wanted to make things clear to know I am on thr right track.
After i was requested to do my medicals, Accra visa office also request me to submit the following documents:

Ø CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion

Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature explain why you lived at two different address, one in Germany and the other in Philippines

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Germany"

Which i gathered and decided to upload it through Case Enquires online. So I jusy wanted to know if thats okay, or I need to send it via VFS to them or whay pls. Because I felt the case enquires online would be faster than sending through vfs. So pls guys,did I do the right thing or what should I do. I am jusy a bit confuse. And will be glad if someone can pure me some light regarding this.. Thanks

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
I also got my pre arrival before medical can you please share ur timeline ?
Application received. Feb 26 2019.
Biometrics, march 27.
Biometrics done April 10th
Proccessinf sent to Accra April 17th
Decision made for sponsorship may 15th
Pre arrival may 17th or so if am not mistken
Request for medical June 6th
Medical done June 7th
Request for additional documents by Accra visa office which was police clearance and also background Declaration form to be filled again IMM5669. June 6th
Documents submitted and uploaded on Case Enquires. 13th of June.

Reactions: jennysmith

J.Kadi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls guy I need your help. I just submitted my documents on Case enquires. And I made a mistake by putting my email as Emmanueltobi450@Yahoo.com instead of emmanueltobi450@yahoo.com...

Pls is there any problem in this or do I have to resend another case enquire to inform them regarding my email error pls. Was worried maybe the capital letter Y I put on the yahoo might affect me from recieveing email from them pls.
That is fine. Caps never change the email from sending because it is still your personal address.

Reactions: Tobi emmanuel

Onyefun2019

Jun 12, 2019
My husband landed yesterday! Finally our journey has ended and a new journey has begun!

App Rec’d: April 23
AOR 1: June 14
SA: June 26
AOR 2: July 11
Med Req: September 25
Med Passed: October 8
Pre-arrival: May 15
PPR: May 15
Landed: June 14
Congrats. Am on same time line as u and am still on background check. Wish me luck pls.
Tanx

Reactions: Kumzy and J.Kadi

Wali1

Feb 24, 2019
Urgent! !!
Please guys help me out with this, I just got passport request and they need me to provide the following
1: Updated family information IMM008
2: Passport
3: passport photo
4: Medical exam and police clearance

Now the problem is that my police clearance for Nigeria is not here but my wife is mailing it today and my medical results i didn't collect it due to time and my flight was same day. But there is a statement on the letter that is quite confusing .

"MEDICAL EXAMS AND POLICE CLEARANCES: This is relevant only if specifically requested
and not already provided. If you must provide these documents, be sure to complete your medical exams
and submit your police clearances either AT THE SAME TIME or BEFORE you submit your passport."

Please does of us who have been here should enlighten me how they did there's thanks.

nafia_89

Sep 14, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
Updated Timeline:

App Received 2nd Aug, 2018
Request for Bio Payment 7th Sept, 2018
AOR 3rd Dec, 2018
Request for Bio 11th Dec, 2018
Sponsor Approval 17th Dec, 2018
Transfer of File to AVO 24th Dec,2018
File Processing Start - AVO 4th Jan, 2019
Request for Medicals 7th Jan, 2019
Ghost Update on GC Key 21st May, 2019
Decision Made on ECAS 22nd May, 2019
Pre Arrival Letter 22nd May, 2019
PPR 30th May, 2019
Update:
Passport Submission 11th June, 2019
Counterfoil 13th June, 2019
Visa on Hand 17th June, 2019

Reactions: Og Osanyinlusi

Wali1

Feb 24, 2019
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO
CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES,
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)
As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.
Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the
“Passport Transmission Services” section.
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports,
whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed
date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow
carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.
PHOTOGRAPHS
You must also provide two passport photos for every person receiving a visa on your application.
Photograph specifications can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf.
Print the specifications and bring them with you to a commercial photographer. A visa will not be issued
if your photo does not match the specifications listed in the link above.
**** PLEASE NOTE:
Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us
to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be
refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would
be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee.
The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the
time that the new application was filed.
Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. However, there may be occasions
when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to
any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property or resign
employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
Kindly be informed that we will not respond to status update queries once you have submitted your
passports. We ask for your patience while we prepare your visas.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO
ISSUE YOUR VISA:

☐ UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or
family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family
Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS: Ensure you read and follow the points below:
 There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children
must have their own passports.
 Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
 Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:
These photographs must follow the photo specifications outlined in the following link:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Ensure they are taken with
a WHITE BACKGROUND and that the SIZE OF THE FACE is between 31 – 36 mm. Photos should not
be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must
be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.
☐ MEDICAL EXAMS AND POLICE CLEARANCES: This is relevant only if specifically requested
and not already provided. If you must provide these documents, be sure to complete your medical exams
and submit your police clearances either AT THE SAME TIME or BEFORE you submit your passport.

Please is this how everyone's request came? And what did you submit. Because I don't have my police clearance here yet.