+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
"
  • We received your application to sponsor TOBI EMMANUEL OLANIPEKUN on February 26, 2019.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 31, 2019.
  • We started processing your application on March 30, 2019.
  • We sent you correspondence on April 4, 2019 about the decision on your application"
  • I jusy tried to check the updated from ECAS using my wife's login. Is this kinda fast?? And I already received pre arrival letter alresdy May 24th. but havent received any email requesting for medicals yet. So I am a bit confuse. I already did my biometrics since April 10th and also sent additional documents which was updated police clearance since April 13th. My application was transfer to Accra since April.
  • So guys if I may ask, does it look like my applicstion is fast??

Primus

May 14, 2015
Landed yesterday 28th May.

Went through Immigration and got Social Insurance Number before getting my bags. Did everything under 30 minutes.
You got scocial insurance number at the airport? Kind of weird though, only service canada issues SIN, and such services are not found at the airport

Kingfashone

Feb 10, 2019
You got scocial insurance number at the airport? Kind of weird though, only service canada issues SIN, and such services are not found at the airport
No, service Canada has a stand there, numbers of people got it there,after immigration desk you will be directed to a room where your COPR will be stamped and next to that is service Canada desk

Last edited: