Thread 1111 and 0111 who have submitted docs in delhi CHC Only 2010

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiteshdand said:
hi amit,
i think that u should send them a CSQ quoting the subject as "URGENT" and tell them about your and your wife's medical completion ASAP
regards,
hitesh.
Hitesh, Before ordering CAIPS, had done 2 CSQ's but no reply till date

CAIPS shows last update till 28th Feb 2013, no updates after the same, disturbing??

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
amitsmeet said:
Hitesh, Before ordering CAIPS, had done 2 CSQ's but no reply till date

CAIPS shows last update till 28th Feb 2013, no updates after the same, disturbing??
dear dont mark csq mark an EMAIL TO THEM TO THE EMAIL ID FROM WHICH THEY HAD SENT YOU MR'S.
BY WRITTING URGENT ON IT AS THEY TAKE EMAIL MORE SERIOUSLY,

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t142883.45.html;topicseen

No updates from May & June 2010 applicants who have received medicals. This way it will be another dead thread.

Wake up guys please update who are hearing from CHC lately, or provide inputs from your consultants if they have any info regarding May June applicants MR being issued by NDVO.

My consultant (Though not specifically) confirmed that they are receiving some MRs for May applicants as random picks. No fixed trend or bulk MRs

Sister Navneet Kaur said:
dear dont mark csq mark an EMAIL TO THEM TO THE EMAIL ID FROM WHICH THEY HAD SENT YOU MR'S.
BY WRITTING URGENT ON IT AS THEY TAKE EMAIL MORE SERIOUSLY,

pritishah1180

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
send all documents on 18/03/2013
Hello Everyone And who got visa,

Y’day one of my friend got DECISION MADE and today address has been change from Mailing address to Home address what does it mean? She has applied through agent and while filling up Generic Form my friend has select Ontario as Home address (As there was not options of INDIA) but she is living in India, so can I come to know that she got finally VISA? After getting address change within how many days she will get her Passport back?

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Finally, I have landed in Toronto. The weather is awesome.

The process at the airport is quite simple. It didn't take me more than 10 minutes to complete the process. I was given a simple form to fill in on the plane. I proceeded towards the baggage counter, and at the first counter, I handed over the form and the passport. He wrote something on the form and I was guided to the immigration counters. There the officer made me sign my COPR. He took the copies and stapled the original one to my passport and put a stamp on my passport with date. Then after baggage collection, I was directed to another officer where I was given a form to fill about the funds I am bringing. She didn't see the funds, but took the draft to enter the bank details. I wasn't asked about the goods I am bringing. She asked about the goods to follow, and I said there is nothing much to come, and she said that's not a problem. I wasn't given any brochures (maybe because it was late in the night).

I have gone through the city, the underground malls, subway, food courts and the CN Tower. I find it excellent and I don't think I would ever face any problems in Toronto.

All the best.

PARESH PATEL

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-07-2010
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Med's Request
14-02-2013 with ppr, pcc, rprf, pof, pics
Med's Done....
02-03-2013 CT Scan on 02-05-2013 and Sputum Culture on 21-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Hello Friends,

Today i have a call from hospital where i did my medical.
my wife had a small spot on her chest x-ray, she will go to the hospital tomorrow for CT-scan.
is anything serious ????
senior suggest me please.

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
It is CT scan. Did she have any chest problem in the past which was treated..any surgery or anything like that. Or it might be an accidental finding for something that is coming up on her chest x-ray. Doctor can tell better after diagnosing it. There is no need to be afraid unless CT scan shows something that is treatable.

PARESH PATEL said:
Hello Friends,

Today i have a call from hospital where i did my medical.
my wife had a small spot on her chest x-ray, she will go to the hospital tomorrow for city-scan.
is anything serious ????
senior suggest me please.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Yes, they didn't ask for "Accompanying goods" or "Goods to follow" lists. I was not given any informational brochures on any of the immigration counters, which we have heard before that we would be given.

Toronto is awesome. It's clean, safe, multicultural...The transport system of Toronto (TTC) is excellent. If you take a pass of $128.5, you can travel anywhere within TTC boundaries (Subway, Bus, Streetcar). I think it would be similar in other cities and provinces.

I went to Service Canada office and got my Social Insurance Number (SIN). The whole process didn't take more than 30-40 minutes. It's a number that I would have the rest of my life.

The weather in Toronto today was excellent. It was around 18-20 degrees. I didn't need to wear any jacket and in fact was feeling hot.

I went to YMCA today. They did counseling and gave a lifelong membership card. With that card, I can use internet, print, scan, etc., and everything for free. They gave me maps of Toronto and Greater Toronto Area (GTA), housing information, job information including addresses of placement agencies, Child Benefit Tax and GST/HST information, etc. I can attend any of their sessions free of cost.

I opened bank account of Scotiabank. They have a special account for newcomers called StartRight Program. It gives us a free chequing account, debit card, credit card and if available free safe deposit locker for one year.

http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,4285,00.html

I have inquired about the mobile operators. Fido looks good. Their network is excellent. You will get the mobile phone for free if you sign a 2-year contract. If after one year you want to go out of the contract, you can pay the half amount of the mobile and keep the phone with you.

People who are waiting for visas, I can understand your situation. Please do not discouraged. At least we are not rejected right away like pre-2008 applications. Wait for some time. Good is ahead.

Now I am concentrating on job search and housing, so my family can join me.

My suggestion is first come alone, do the math and then call the family.

All the best.

pritishah1180

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
Hello SM001

Congrats for landing in Toronto,

one of my friend also got PR on 23rd April and she is planning to come Canada after August-2013, so will it be fine? or she would come after August coz before its not possible.

Can u share ur Experience so that she can remain updated if u dont mind? I mean where to land? where to go after landing as she has no relatives in Canada? How to find for staying? if there is any particular web site then pls suggest.

Thanks

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
congrats SM

someone is joining u there in 2 weeks.

and thx for sharing the info.

PARESH PATEL

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-07-2010
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Med's Request
14-02-2013 with ppr, pcc, rprf, pof, pics
Med's Done....
02-03-2013 CT Scan on 02-05-2013 and Sputum Culture on 21-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
I did it on Mar 2nd and got call from doctor on May 1st.
no Medical received line in eCAS.
RPRF DD en-cashed on 18 Mar.
Today
CT-scan report all normal
but in comment : Few fibrotic strands in right apical region.
send to CHC.
suggestion plz

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Till September/October weather would be great in Toronto. Ask her to make it as early as possible so she can get used to the weather. If she lands in Winter, it would be horrible.

I will definitely share my experience as it goes.

pritishah1180 said:
Hello SM001

Congrats for landing in Toronto,

one of my friend also got PR on 23rd April and she is planning to come Canada after August-2013, so will it be fine? or she would come after August coz before its not possible.

Can u share ur Experience so that she can remain updated if u dont mind? I mean where to land? where to go after landing as she has no relatives in Canada? How to find for staying? if there is any particular web site then pls suggest.

Thanks

pritishah1180

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
Thanks a lot SM001 for replying,

1. My friend had applied under FSW-1, so she can land anywhere in Canada as she had mention Toronto in Generic form?

2. Where to go after landing and finishing formalities on airport?

3. She is planning to land Calgary? will it ok? she had search from net and decided.

4. what will me monthly expense over there as they are couple only.

5. What address to give to immigration officer for PR card.

6. Is there Taxis are costly if she will move here and there for staying in hotel as instant she wont get house or apartment.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

1. She can land anywhere.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t35499.0.html

2. You collect your baggage and get out of the airport :). Do you mean anything else?

3. and 4. I am not sure about it. Our friend Parhar has landed in Calgary recently. I think she can help.

5. You can give any address that you are staying. It's entered in your COPR and only used for sending PR Card. You will receive it in 4-6 weeks. You can collect it from there if you move to some other place.

6. Hotels are costly. Ask her to try for a guest house, and they provide airport pickup for nominal charge. You can find many in the forum, and try to research in google. You can provide the guest house address for PR Card and they send you the card to your new address or you can go and collect.

Hope this helps.

pritishah1180 said:
Thanks a lot SM001 for replying,

1. My friend had applied under FSW-1, so she can land anywhere in Canada as she had mention Toronto in Generic form?

2. Where to go after landing and finishing formalities on airport?

3. She is planning to land Calgary? will it ok? she had search from net and decided.

4. what will me monthly expense over there as they are couple only.

5. What address to give to immigration officer for PR card.

6. Is there Taxis are costly if she will move here and there for staying in hotel as instant she wont get house or apartment.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear pritishah,

It is nice that ur friend has decided to land at Calgary. Let me try to answer ur question in sereatim :
1 & 2 :- Notwithstanding the fact that ur friend can land anywhere, it is better to complete landing formalities at declared POE, SO AS TO WARD OFF ANY COMPLEXITIES.

3). Calgary is a nice place, but one has to be tough to withstand the onslaught of weather in winter . As of now, we have extended winter. Now coming to cost factor (BACKED BY INFORMATION COLLECTED) it may be segmented as under :-

Average Rental cost = CAD750.00,
C/O of Grocery for two = cad1000.00
Misc. Expenses =Depending how one styles to live by.
Rest my friend SM001 JI has very correctly EXPLAINED.
Good Luck nd MAY god bless all !!!
parhar51