+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread 1111 and 0111 who have submitted docs in delhi CHC Only 2010

Amo_sap

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
It feels nice to see that things are moving and this is kind of encouragement for new applicants like me, who are willing to apply in 213… Now you guys are expert in this can you please guide me with my following query?

I am planning to apply this year under FSW my NOC code is 1111 (if this code is in list), i have a question in my reference letters i put 80% of all major duties from NOC code 0111 (manager) and 1111 (Auditor).. If in the occupation list has only one NOC code (either 0111 or 1111) is listed can i apply with my reference letters (mixture of both NOC codes)? will that create any problem?

* all other eligible criterias are fulfilled

Thanks in anticipation

Regards,
AS

can4meNU

May 14, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
All documents submitted on 15.12.2010
IELTS Request
Submitted on 15.12.2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2013
Hi Guys,

I have applied for immigration under FSW category Code 1111 and 0111.

I work for a Co-opertive Bank in Mumbai as a Manager.

I am Post graduate in Commerce from Mumbai University, have done my MBA (Finance) from Sikkim Manipal Univ and have completed the JAIIB and CAIIB course from the Indian Institute of Bankers.

My status shows in process from 15.05.12. As i await further communication from NDVO, can you suggest what courses if pursued in India (such as CFA, CPA, ICWA, CS, ets.) would hold me in good stead in Canada.

Thank you guys in anticipation of prompt & valuable inputs.

amitsmeet said:
Hi Guys,

Am yet to receive VISA but yes have planned as under:-

1. approx time of landing : 2-3 months from getting visa.
2. age: 32 years
3. no. of members accompanying them: initially singly.
4. target city : Kingston (have relative there)
5. what do they intend to do, in short and long scheme of time.Short term, take anything that comes positively, enroll for distance learning certificate courses related to core finance/accounts.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forget of studying of anything that u think will help, non of Indian education is recognised in Canada, its better u save ur strength for studying a good and suitable course in canada, trust there r a plethora of options to study...

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Amitsmeet,

I'm sorry but your comments are false and misleading. Some professions like Doctors have a hard time getting accreditation, but for people in Finance, degrees in accountancy can lop up to three years of a Certified General Accounting course here and be useful in job searches. Just being enrolled in the program is a big plus. I would advise Can4meNU to have his courses evaluated by institutions like the CGA and to visit the YMCA upon arrival for further evaluation. Blanket statements are not helpful and can be discouraging. Our banks like to hire new immigrants and I think that they would be a very good place to start a job search based on stated experience. I am sure that the Institute of Bankers courses would be a very good thing to have on one's resume. My own investment adviser at the bank is recently arrived from India and frankly she doesn't have much of a clue, but she has a nice office with a big street facing window. Too much negativity here and talk of "survival jobs." Those with positive attitudes will be the ones who do well.

MB

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mogboy, i swear your words be true...but what made me write the reply comes from the experience quoted/PM'ed by a lot of landed immigrants as well those who r there for last 2-4 years.

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Oh well..............my wife had 10 years experience working in ICICI and Standard Char. bank in India as Credit Operations and she had hard time getting a job as a cashier at a grocery store.

Without Canadian experience and education, nobody gives a damn to what you did in your home country. One or two might be lucky enough to get it through.

99% of the time, it does not work, sorry.

Mogboy said:
Amitsmeet,

I'm sorry but your comments are false and misleading. Some professions like Doctors have a hard time getting accreditation, but for people in Finance, degrees in accountancy can lop up to three years of a Certified General Accounting course here and be useful in job searches. Just being enrolled in the program is a big plus. I would advise Can4meNU to have his courses evaluated by institutions like the CGA and to visit the YMCA upon arrival for further evaluation. Blanket statements are not helpful and can be discouraging. Our banks like to hire new immigrants and I think that they would be a very good place to start a job search based on stated experience. I am sure that the Institute of Bankers courses would be a very good thing to have on one's resume. My own investment adviser at the bank is recently arrived from India and frankly she doesn't have much of a clue, but she has a nice office with a big street facing window. Too much negativity here and talk of "survival jobs." Those with positive attitudes will be the ones who do well.

MB

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
CIIP people said- keep patience and focus MORE on a job as per your skills and experience.

several govt. organizations are there for guiding people like us.

yes CAN EXP. is a big challenge.

some get lucky, some don't, but
while doing a survival job, one shud keep an eye on his main goal.

be it getting a direct job, or getting a job via studying a course.

some succeed in few months, some in few years,
but fighters, always succeed at the end.

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Good thoughts...............CIIP is ********. They show the picture which other consultants and agents show you when you are not in Canada.

anil_india said:
CIIP people said- keep patience and focus MORE on a job as per your skills and experience.

several govt. organizations are there for guiding people like us.

yes CAN EXP. is a big challenge.

some get lucky, some don't, but
while doing a survival job, one shud keep an eye on his main goal.

be it getting a direct job, or getting a job via studying a course.

some succeed in few months, some in few years,
but fighters, always succeed at the end.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
RockinCanada said:
Good thoughts...............CIIP is ********. They show the picture which other consultants and agents show you when you are not in Canada.
at least they show u the brighter side, which may be a distant dream, but does exist........at a distance of 2-4 years.

not saying u are incorrect.

jung-e-jeet to ladni hi hogi, hur ek ko apni!

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
I strongly agree, but in this forum everyone should know what it is like when they come here.....so come well-prepared for the worst.

anil_india said:
at least they show u the brighter side, which may be a distant dream, but does exist........at a distance of 2-4 years.

not saying u are incorrect.

jung-e-jeet to ladni hi hogi, hur ek ko apni!

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
everybody knows it ;)

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
Must read link (NEW!!)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/welcome.pdf

Rgds,
KDSTTL

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
I am so saddened by some of the defeatist comments here. I think that 50% of you should give up your dreams and withdraw since you already believe you will fail.

I cannot say why someone couldn't find a job. It's not just your Indian experience, it's your resume and ability to secure and deal with an interview. Having a good job in India is not an automatic passport to a job here, though it does help.

I live over a subway stop and often go downtown. All of the major office towers and condos are connected underground by 30 KM of pristine malls, with shops, subway stops, theatres, and a myriad of food courts. When I walk through this climate controlled oasis, I am struck by the enormous diversity of young workers who flock down at lunchtime from their office towers, neatly dressed in fine suites or smart dresses. They come down in groups for lunch at one of the many multinational food courts. They look, act, and probably are quite successful. That's what I see. I don't see young immigrants cleaning toilets, I see them as being on the path to successful careers.

Hate to sound negative but if I were in my 20's and living in India I would make a successful transition to Canada. I would network on Linked-in and make contacts. I would be aggressive about making sure my resume was out there. I'd have every bank e-mail me each new job opening. I read that in 7 years most immigrants have bought a home and they tend to do better than native born Canadians. I have taught English to Korean, Chinese and Saudi Arabian students. I am so proud of them. 3 of them now own 4 bedroom homes and one is an extremely successful real estate agent and broker. They came with little skills, just the burning desire to succeed.

My Chinese student barely spoke English, had little general knowledge since he was from Communist China, and he sold phone plans door to door for a pittance for a while. But he quickly learned computer skills and got a job with IBM. He now owns several income properties.

You can aspire to greatness or wallow in negatives, but if you really feel that it's going to be so awfully tough and no one will employ you, then why come?

I don't mean to be harsh, but there are so many success stories, so why listen to the naysayers? No it's not easy, it's an adventure for the young at heart with spirit and guts. Canada has already deemed you to be the right stuff. Have faith in yourselves.

MB

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Mogboy said:
I am so saddened by some of the defeatist comments here. I think that 50% of you should give up your dreams and withdraw since you already believe you will fail.

I cannot say why someone couldn't find a job. It's not just your Indian experience, it's your resume and ability to secure and deal with an interview. Having a good job in India is not an automatic passport to a job here, though it does help.

I live over a subway stop and often go downtown. All of the major office towers and condos are connected underground by 30 KM of pristine malls, with shops, subway stops, theatres, and a myriad of food courts. When I walk through this climate controlled oasis, I am struck by the enormous diversity of young workers who flock down at lunchtime from their office towers, neatly dressed in fine suites or smart dresses. They come down in groups for lunch at one of the many multinational food courts. They look, act, and probably are quite successful. That's what I see. I don't see young immigrants cleaning toilets, I see them as being on the path to successful careers.

Hate to sound negative but if I were in my 20's and living in India I would make a successful transition to Canada. I would network on Linked-in and make contacts. I would be aggressive about making sure my resume was out there. I'd have every bank e-mail me each new job opening. I read that in 7 years most immigrants have bought a home and they tend to do better than native born Canadians. I have taught English to Korean, Chinese and Saudi Arabian students. I am so proud of them. 3 of them now own 4 bedroom homes and one is an extremely successful real estate agent and broker. They came with little skills, just the burning desire to succeed.

My Chinese student barely spoke English, had little general knowledge since he was from Communist China, and he sold phone plans door to door for a pittance for a while. But he quickly learned computer skills and got a job with IBM. He now owns several income properties.

You can aspire to greatness or wallow in negatives, but if you really feel that it's going to be so awfully tough and no one will employ you, then why come?

I don't mean to be harsh, but there are so many success stories, so why listen to the naysayers? No it's not easy, it's an adventure for the young at heart with spirit and guts. Canada has already deemed you to be the right stuff. Have faith in yourselves.

MB
Excellent comments , highly appreciated and motivated me to move ahead :)
Any ways I have some friends in Canada from my NOC and they said life is beautiful....and move to Canada would be success for you and your family...insha Allah

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
I request you all please visit weblink
http://faqmp.ichannel.ca
and for Vote for Jim Karygiannis (Liberal).
And Also share it on you Facebook a/c