+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread 1111 and 0111 who have submitted docs in delhi CHC Only 2010

V

visheshmalhotra13

Destination BC,

My time starts from March when i submitted full application and accordingly, they will have to complete it in 8 months from march, so it comes out to be Nov. So lets wait and hope for the best.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Dear Honeyjack,

Even i dont have any idea, how can others have some idea from my interview experience. It went well and VO was quite satisfied and pleased.
hi vishesh,
we r trying to extract some info abt non clearance of 0111 & 1111 in time else we are quite sure tht u will receive yr meds soon. but question is delay in process especially for our category. the point is why they called us for interview?

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Honey jack

You put into words Exactly what i was trying to find out.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
MY CONSULTANT IS SUGGESTING THAT APPLICANTS WHO SUBMITTED THEIR DOCS IN JULY AT CHC SHOULD NOT EXPECT TO HEAR ANY THING BEFORE OCTOBER END AS FAR AS THE MEDICALS ARE CONCERNED AS CHC IS NOW WORKING ON APRIL CASES

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks destination, so I can assume that I will be hear from CHC soon as I have submitted my docs as on 30.04.2010 at ND,India.In how many days we expect update from CHC? Pl. ask to your consultant if he has any idea.

Vishesh,

Not even you but we all of this thread are waiting for update from your side. We are sure that like BHIMSIN you will get thru. I have already wrote that I haven't seen any refusal and all are successful at the end particularly for NOC 0111 & 1111.

Honeyjack

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Since Vishesh is the Earliest applicant in our category of applications ,His case is a sort of Guiding instrument for applicants as of now

I hope We get to hear a very good news from him soon thus helping us understand the processing procedure better

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
honeyjack said:
Thanks destination, so I can assume that I will be hear from CHC soon as I have submitted my docs as on 30.04.2010 at ND,India.In how many days we expect update from CHC? Pl. ask to your consultant if he has any idea.

Vishesh,

Not even you but we all of this thread are waiting for update from your side. We are sure that like BHIMSIN you will get thru. I have already wrote that I haven't seen any refusal and all are successful at the end particularly for NOC 0111 & 1111.

Honeyjack
Hi Honeyjack,
I am not BHIMSIN,
Its BNIMSIN, and as per my case usaully VOs takes positive decision if the case is genuine and Presentation is proper.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are naam me kya rakha hai dost ... kam to hua na?????? you have inetrvene & wrote something na .... just kidding anyway , that's what i wanted to share that usually we are able to settle anywhere as Accounting is the same in the whole globe and this category person are able to settle successfully due to his calculative approach.

The general view of any country is " A prospective immigrant should be able to settle himself without taking help from govt and future asset for the country & not the liability."

What do you say?
Comment..

Honeyjack

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Honeyjack

Book keeping in Canada is different than we have here ,we just might have to go through those college days to get settled Their.

Before applying I went to canada 7 times to study their system and also to get a feel see if I will fit in.

I found out its Easy to learn their system , More easy to get comfy but nothing like "MANAGE HO JAYE GA" will happen

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing info but atlast the debit will debit and credit will credit, I mean basic accounting principle of dual entry system will not going to change so we have to shape up accrding to their system.

Do you agree with it na ?

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
honeyjack said:
Are naam me kya rakha hai dost ... kam to hua na?????? you have inetrvene & wrote something na .... just kidding anyway , that's what i wanted to share that usually we are able to settle anywhere as Accounting is the same in the whole globe and this category person are able to settle successfully due to his calculative approach.

The general view of any country is " A prospective immigrant should be able to settle himself without taking help from govt and future asset for the country & not the liability."

What do you say?
Comment..

Honeyjack
Hi Honey Jack,
I do Agree with you. system may differ but basic concept cannot.
as you pronounced my name as BHIMSIN. I feel that I am one of the pandavas of mahabharat. ;D

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you are very particular about name spell then you will have to be BHIMSEN........ infact this will be more easy to remember..... ;)

Honeyjack

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
Basic 3 principle remain same in everywhere.

Debit what comes in and credit was gose out
Debit the receiver and credit the giver
debit expenses/losses and credit income/gain

So whole world's account is based on this and nothing tobe worried. Just believe nothing is impossible in this world

honeyjack said:
Thanks for sharing info but atlast the debit will debit and credit will credit, I mean basic accounting principle of dual entry system will not going to change so we have to shape up accrding to their system.

Do you agree with it na ?

V

visheshmalhotra13

Friends,

Lets cross our fingers, Tuesday is coming. Hope at least some of get good news tomorrow from CHC ND. Keep posted.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.