+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread 1111 and 0111 who have submitted docs in delhi CHC Only 2010

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Mogboy...Ahaaa.....these were some of the most encouraging lines have come across of late......Really felt relaxed.

Thanks a lot for your wishes and hope our ending waits soon.

SONKO-KIVIAKE

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd March 2010
Doc's Request.
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
Nomination.....
19th May 2010
AOR Received.
Ist AOR in May & 2nd AOR in Sep 2010
IELTS Request
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
File Transfer...
22nd May 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Mogboy said:
Amitsmeet,

Trust me, I am nothing if not sympathetic and I understand how hard it is to wait month after month with no positive response. But can you think of any other desirable country that does it better? It's not a miniscule task when you are dealing with about a million applicants.

I truly think you will be here way before you expect, so chin up and start packing. You will be a landed immigrant before you know it and a Canadian citizen in four years. Then like many other new immigrants you will probably be calling for a halt. Life is weird.
:) :) :) :) Very encouraging piece of advice but funny as well :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Hopefully the final draft - it's ready to go:

"Any memos, directives or statistical reports sent to or from the New Delhi Visa Office in 2011 concerning economic classes 1111 and 0111 for applicants who filed between November 28th 2008 and June 25th 2010."

Will mail as soon as the system reopens. I hope that it is of help. Response time is 20 days but our mail, even when working tends to mirror the "third world" somewhat.

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
Mogboy said:
Hopefully the final draft - it's ready to go:

"Any memos, directives or statistical reports sent to or from the New Delhi Visa Office in 2011 concerning economic classes 1111 and 0111 for applicants who filed between November 28th 2008 and June 25th 2010."

Will mail as soon as the system reopens. I hope that it is of help. Response time is 20 days but our mail, even when working tends to mirror the "third world" somewhat.
It looks very fine. Can we expect Information Act to advice us about all the recent directives/statistical reports?
Kindly advice.
KDSTTL

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Back from Shri Hemkund sahib

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Mogboy said:
Amitsmeet

Looking at the figures over the past few years I would say that Canada has done a fantastic job of processing an amazing number of applications. It seems to me that there is no hold for any group, but that the newer job categories are treated as more of a priority since those are the jobs we need. M1 and M2 are still being processed as far as I can see. Canada does have a right to pick and choose whom it lets in and if it decides that your job category is no longer a priority I'm not sure you will get much public, political or judicial sympathy. Personally, I found the numbers encouraging.

I do feel that Canada could do a better job in explaining the assessment of qualifications and some people really are working at jobs way below their training. There are efforts underway politically to change this and to allow people such as doctors to get into their fields quicker.

I don't think many people go home, but I do think some struggle.

Some of the comments here would suggest that coming to Canada is a right, it's not, it's a privilege that many around the world would envy. All of you have already been accepted. All you have to do is be patient. Who says that no medical this year means you will not get in? I believe you will all be processed in due course but for heaven's sake give the process a break - it's overwhelmed.
A great post indeed.....lot of encouragement for all of us (1111/0111). Thanks a lot Mogboy!!!

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
Mogboy said:
Amitsmeet,

Trust me, I am nothing if not sympathetic and I understand how hard it is to wait month after month with no positive response. But can you think of any other desirable country that does it better? It's not a miniscule task when you are dealing with about a million applicants.

I truly think you will be here way before you expect, so chin up and start packing. You will be a landed immigrant before you know it and a Canadian citizen in four years. Then like many other new immigrants you will probably be calling for a halt. Life is weird.
Dear Mogboy,

Thanks very much for your kind and encouraging words.

You said it very rightly "Then like many other new immigrants you will probably be calling for a halt."

Well you have naile dth truth. I have experienced this human psychology personally. Way back in Bombay, when during peak morning hours, we used to grumble and curse the crowded buses who did not wait at the designated buses and went past undeterred, teasingly.

Later, when we were lucky enough to be in the buses, we could hear the cribbing and annoying moans of seated passengers at prospects of the bus slowing at the forthcoming stop, with cries to the conductor and the driver, asking not to stop anymore and drive straight to the destination, otherwise it would further delay the journey. :eek:

That is the dark side of the humans; once on the bus, they selfishly care for only themselves and are afraid to reach late, fully forgetting that they were themselves, few minutes ago standing and endlessly waiting for the bus to fetch them! ???

Life is indeed weird!

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
I appreciate the kind comments, but let's not forget who started this ball rolling. It was Lulob who came up with this idea so hats off to him.

As for what results I can expect, frankly I have never done anything like this before so we'll just have to wait and see. My understanding is that they have to provide copies of everything I've asked for within 20 days but it does almost seem too easy. This is the route taken by investigative journalists to weed out embarrassing information about the government. I hope I can bring you detailed and informative news soon.

If it fails to bring the desired results, it was not an arduous task.

Respected Mogboy ! thanks for ur kind words of appreciation. We can say now someone is there in canada who cares for us. God can't be everywhere to help the needy but He sends his messengers to work out the problems of frustrated people. I can proudly say that you are one of the messengers who came to our help regardless of any previous introduction. May God bless you with joy , happiness and zeal to help people. Regards.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)