None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Hi all
Need Advice plz
first congrats to all who got their visas and hope the others will get it soon
As u can see my application is from May 2010 and and was subject a lot of delays from poor response of LVO and then strike then transfer to Paris VO then Back to London Office, and every year at time of schools being father of 3 kids in higher grades i hope to get the ppr before school starts since international schools in Jeddah -KSA cost a fortune and nonrefundable,and i find my self obliged to pay not to make my children lose their year,however this year I am totally over whelmed since LVO replied to me 3 months ago that my file is being reviewed by an officer and will hear from them shortly.also they have extended all our medicals till May 2015 and no short landing will be necessary.
I am pretty sure that they will send the PPR soon since I did not see anyone who did 3 times medicals or extended his medical twice so it is definitly before May 2015 and since they said no need for short landing means that they will give me enough time to land before extention of medicals expire.
I know Canada will accept my kids any time we land that is why I am afraid to pay the school fees for this year( the first installment is almost 20000 CAD non refundable) and then get the ppr after .
plz consider the fact that I need to travel even mid winter due to other issues ,work Contract,Residency validity and so on .
Furthermore 2 days ago I sent an email to the Minister of immigration explaining that my application is from 2010 in a Noc that is still in priority list ie Registered Nurse/Nursing Supervisor and funds available ,medicals extended and background check over awaiting final review for your kind attention.
Your feedbacks dear forum members is much appreciated and I will post this in other threads too since every opinion is giving us hope to wait.
Stay blessed all

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
mech said:
I had gone throguh same situation. My Spouse was in Saudi Arabia and I was in Pakistan. We were allowed to submit passports in our countries of residence. This is pretty much possible. Here is what I did :

1- when I got PPR1, I wrote an email to Visa officer explaining my situation and mentioning that it's not possible for me to submit all the passports together. (my experience: if you want VO to reponse your email quickly, address him directly like Dear ABC, MHO.. etc if you know his initials)
2- he replied "I will send you another set of instructions for PPR-1 shortly .
3- after around 20 days, I got another email from him with instructions attached for PPR-1 for Pakistan and PPR-1 for Saudi arabia.
4- I emailed all the passport COPIES and forms together to CHC London and mentioned it clearly that which person wants the visa to be stamp in saudi arabia. (I also add text below each passport copy that person is residing in KSA/Pakistan and will be able to submit passport in Riyyad/Islamabad - This is very important so that VO doesn't mess things up.)
5- I got PPR-2 email for Pakistan and after a couple of days my spouse got it for Saudi Arabia.

and we are now landed immigrants :)

Please feel free to inbox me if you have any question.
Dear Mech and all others
I can share only my experience, as you mentioned first they issued PPR1 and you requested for correction.
Now a days they are issuing PPR1 and PPR2 simultaneously, that means final instructions from Department of Immigration to submit passports are received alongwitg PPR1.
I think nothing is left in the hands of our visa officer after issuing PPR2 to amend anything, as in my case he simply refused to allow submitting passports at two different places.
please correct me if I am wrong.
Regards to all.
Zalateef

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeforfuture said:
Hi all
Need Advice plz
first congrats to all who got their visas and hope the others will get it soon
As u can see my application is from May 2010 and and was subject a lot of delays from poor response of LVO and then strike then transfer to Paris VO then Back to London Office, and every year at time of schools being father of 3 kids in higher grades i hope to get the ppr before school starts since international schools in Jeddah -KSA cost a fortune and nonrefundable,and i find my self obliged to pay not to make my children lose their year,however this year I am totally over whelmed since LVO replied to me 3 months ago that my file is being reviewed by an officer and will hear from them shortly.also they have extended all our medicals till May 2015 and no short landing will be necessary.
I am pretty sure that they will send the PPR soon since I did not see anyone who did 3 times medicals or extended his medical twice so it is definitly before May 2015 and since they said no need for short landing means that they will give me enough time to land before extention of medicals expire.
I know Canada will accept my kids any time we land that is why I am afraid to pay the school fees for this year( the first installment is almost 20000 CAD non refundable) and then get the ppr after .
plz consider the fact that I need to travel even mid winter due to other issues ,work Contract,Residency validity and so on .
Furthermore 2 days ago I sent an email to the Minister of immigration explaining that my application is from 2010 in a Noc that is still in priority list ie Registered Nurse/Nursing Supervisor and funds available ,medicals extended and background check over awaiting final review for your kind attention.
Your feedbacks dear forum members is much appreciated and I will post this in other threads too since every opinion is giving us hope to wait.
Stay blessed all

making lot of queries and involving the ministers office in your case might invoke unnecessary checks and delays in your application.

stay calm and pray to God Almighty for help!

your case is at the end of the tunnel DO NOT make unnecessary queries, they have their own operational style and a lot of things are hidden from us

this is immigration they can not favor anyone. :'(

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Tigerr said:
making lot of queries and involving the ministers office in your case might invoke unnecessary checks and delays in your application.

your case is at the end of the tunnel DO NOT make unnecessary queries, they have their own operational style and a lot of things are hidden from us

Iam also waiting from April 2010, yet I have to wait no other option, do not go to minister level or else u will get in trouble, just wait and watch...like me... I have no other option except for praying and waiting ..

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Tigerr said:

thank u for your opinion

I think one nice email well written with no disrepect will not provoke an issue otherwise our whole immigration seeking a free respected country is of no use.I am not sending frequent emails to LVO not to delay their process however I agree that waiting time is making me more tense these days especially after their last email o that states I will here from them shortly and this was like 4 months ago
thanks again

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Kashifshah said:
Iam also waiting from April 2010, yet I have to wait no other option, do not go to minister level or else u will get in trouble, just wait and watch...like me... I have no other option except for praying and waiting ..
thank u for your opinion,I am following your comments here and really hope to get ur medicals soon,and sure after that they are processing it quicker ,but for me they even extended it to May 2015 but this gave me hope that they are going to finalize soon.

I think one nice email well written with no disrepect will not provoke an issue otherwise our whole immigration seeking a free respected country is of no use.I am not sending frequent emails to LVO not to delay their process however I agree that waiting time is making me more tense these days especially after their last email o that states I will here from them shortly and this was like 4 months ago
thanks again

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeforfuture said:
thank u for your opinion

thanks again
as you have just wrote that you have sent an email to misisters office three days ago so wait and pray

Do not make another email. :mad:

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
I paid RPRF fees online from England, which was paid by my brother from his Master card. i send atatchement to LONDON CIC office,
Today I got this Message .. My medical is on 3rd Sept 2014 , your well wishes are needed...Allah is great.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. The RPRF fees have been received. We now look forward to receiving your medical results for further processing of your application.

Sincerely,

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
My brother who applied in March 2010, finally did his medicals on Aug 11th and his timeline does show that medical results have been recvd. Another waiting game starts again but hopefully not a long one though. Happy to see alot of waiters being processed. Kashif, you should drop a reminder every now and then as they seems to either over look or miss emails. He got 18 months letter in march this year, i ordered GCMS and apparantly they had forgotten to send him 18M letter last year and constant reminders provoked them to send the letter.

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Assalam o alaikum dear friends.

ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH

All praise to ALLAH

Finally I got the much awaited medical request on 15th august ☺
I sent my visa officer CDD a CSI on 8th august asking him/her about my case and in return I got medical, rprf and pcc request.

I live in islamabad so it was very difficult to get an appointment as islamabad iom office was closed..after a 1000 calls to iom lahore for three four days I was finally able to talk to their in charge Dr fateh who was very kind and helpful and he adjusted us on my requested date (28th august) in lahore.

So ALHAMDOLILAH done with medical , rprf paid online and reciept sent to CDD , pcc made and also sent ( scanned and emailed and also posted).

So all my friends waiting for medicals especially kashif sha and noc4131 IN SHAA ALLAH you will all get it in coming days.

Plz remember in ur prayers for speedy process.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
HamOnt said:
Assalam o alaikum dear friends.

ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH

All praise to ALLAH

Finally I got the much awaited medical request on 15th august ☺
I sent my visa officer CDD a CSI on 8th august asking him/her about my case and in return I got medical, rprf and pcc request.

I live in islamabad so it was very difficult to get an appointment as islamabad iom office was closed..after a 1000 calls to iom lahore for three four days I was finally able to talk to their in charge Dr fateh who was very kind and helpful and he adjusted us on my requested date (28th august) in lahore.

So ALHAMDOLILAH done with medical , rprf paid online and reciept sent to CDD , pcc made and also sent ( scanned and emailed and also posted).

So all my friends waiting for medicals especially kashif sha and noc4131 IN SHAA ALLAH you will all get it in coming days.

Plz remember in ur prayers for speedy process.
Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and successful processing ahead

By September 15 , 2014 you will get your PPR

Stay Blessed

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
msaeed said:
Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and successful processing ahead

By September 15 , 2014 you will get your PPR

Stay Blessed
JAZAK ALLAH saeed bhai.. may Allah always bless you. You are always very helpful and supportive . IN Sha Allah will meet you one day either here or in canada ☺☺

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Waiting_man_007 said:
One week gone. My brother passport still in CHC Islamabad.
Is it wise to book tickets as hopefully, he will get passport any time in next week?
Sir

Roughly it takes 14 days , to passports to come back

Get booking , as cancelling before 24 hours costs nothing

Stay Blessed