VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
msaeed said:
Sir

Please contact IOM with email , or rather drop them email on

canmedpk @ iom.int and mhdislamabad @ iom.int

and advise them to upload medicals of your kid , and confirm your through return email

Stay Blessed

Thanks Msaeed. But the meds were done in Toronto. Do you have any information of how this works there?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Sir

Contact that clinic

Stay blessed

misag

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2010
Doc's Request.
30 June 2010
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
17 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Included with docs sent in Oct 2010
Med's Request
05/06/2014
Med's Done....
11/06/2014
Passport Req..
15/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
msaeed said:
Sir

Contact that clinic

Stay blessed
Thanks Msaeed. That was our first port of call. Alhamdulliah - all sorted and we have received our PPR 1

naimm

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Saeed Bhai

Aslam Walikum

How much cash we can carry we are four family members

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/207820-Cash-allowance-reduced-to-5000-USD-for-intl-travel

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
naimm said:
Saeed Bhai

Aslam Walikum

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/207820-Cash-allowance-reduced-to-5000-USD-for-intl-travel
Sir

Take US $ 10,000/- as cash , and balance in form of FDD

Stay Blessed

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
naimm said:
Saeed Bhai

Aslam Walikum

Remember you are not a traveller. I carried more than required for a family of 5. Sorry but Rules there are made there to be floated. No body asked me about those polio certificates which consumed precious time of mine. So,,,,,,,,,,,,don,t worry

naimm

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
mian_g said:
Remember you are not a traveller. I carried more than required for a family of 5. Sorry but Rules there are made there to be floated. No body asked me about those polio certificates which consumed precious time of mine. So,,,,,,,,,,,,don,t worry
Thanks

what about Form B4 (Goods to Follow/Accompanying List): do we have to write every single things in this form.

Waiting_man_007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
I have seen that some people are very worried for goods to follow.
I talked with alot of people and every body said that 100 percent they only ask about money that how much money you have?
I have not heard any single story so far where immigration officer has checked any such list of goods.
I dont think that it is some thing very important because, If I am taking 5 shirts and 3 pents, It make no sense to write it in a list and immigration officer will check it.
The reason they dont give this much attention to such list is that you get your bags later after clearning from immigration officer so he cant check.
I was told that if we ave alot of things which will come later then we must declare it because it will save some tax on it.
Rest, God knows better.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting_man_007 said:
I talked with alot of people and every body said that 100 percent they only ask about money that how much money you have?
I have not heard any single story so far where immigration officer has checked any such list of goods.
I dont think that it is some thing very important because, If I am taking 5 shirts and 3 pents, It make no sense to write it in a list and immigration officer will check it.
The reason they dont give this much attention to such list is that you get your bags later after clearning from immigration officer so he cant check.- This is checked by customs staff , and on every airport of this planet , they are on exit gate of arrival lounges
I was told that if we ave alot of things which will come later then we must declare it because it will save some tax on it.
Rest, God knows better.

Waiting_man_007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
After landing, you will go on first counter. If you have PR card or passport then they will send you towards baggage lounge.
If you are new immigrant or the officer think that you may over stayed outside, he will send you to second inside counter.
Once, you get cleared from second counter, then you come out to baggage lounge. You will collect the baggage and will come out by giving a form to a person standing on the exit door, the form which you will get it in plane to fill.

This is in whole short process. In Canada, no body will check again your bags on exit.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting_man_007 said:
After landing, you will go on first counter. If you have PR card or passport then they will send you towards baggage lounge.
If you are new immigrant or the officer think that you may over stayed outside, he will send you to second inside counter.
Once, you get cleared from second counter, then you come out to baggage lounge. You will collect the baggage and will come out by giving a form to a person standing on the exit door, the form which you will get it in plane to fill.

This is in whole short process. In Canada, no body will check again your bags on exit.
Sir

Have you been to Canada?
Hope you will not mind responding this

Stay Blessed

sasimaskari

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Doha, Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
19-07-2010
AOR Received.
12-04-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with documents
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
08-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 14-05-14 & PPR2 24-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
17-08-2014
Waiting_man_007 said:
The reason they dont give this much attention to such list is that you get your bags later after clearning from immigration officer so he cant check.
Rest, God knows better.
I just landed in Toronto 2 days before. The custom officer asked about how much money you have brought. As I was carrying cash and draft, i told the officer the amount of cash n draft. He wrote the amount of cash n then asked me to show the draft and noted down the draft details. He also asked me whether I am carrying any valuable items like gold or any items that will follow. As I was neither carrying gold nor I have any goods to follow I answered in negative. I also carried the list of accompanied goods which the officer never bothered to see but stamped and returned back.

So, it's better make both the lists but I think the goods to follow list should be detailed one showing value of goods as well which will be tax free.

Rest the process was completely smooth. Don't worry about anything.

PS: I took PIA (direct flight to Toronto from Karachi) and beleive me it was wonderfully smooth.

Regards

Asim

alie

Sep 3, 2010
Alhamdulillah, got my PPR1 yesterday. Saeed sb, thank you very much for your advices last week, especially the email reminder to VO with “URGENT” in the subject line that really worked.

JazakAllah.

SYED ALI

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
alie said:
Alhamdulillah, got my PPR1 yesterday. Saeed sb, thank you very much for your advices last week, especially the email reminder to VO with “URGENT” in the subject line that really worked.

JazakAllah.

SYED ALI
Who is your visa officer???
Congrats

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Any body whose visa officer is DXS and haven't got medical yet????