Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
On behalf of all members i congratulate you and pray that your journey will be safe, smooth and successful. Aameen. Remember us in your prayers.

Shaf2010 said:
BY the grace of Allah, Today I received by Passport back from Islamabad with Visa Stamped and COPR, I have submitted passport to Islamabad on 13th May. Plan to land Calgary on 6th June. Thanks for all the forum members for their post as these were vary helpful to me during all my processing. Needs your pray for safe and easy landing
Regards

RKharasee

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
By the grace of all mighty Allah I have received my Passports back from Islamabad with Visa Stamped and COPR. I have submitted passport to Islamabad on 30th April. Planning to land Toronto in mid of July.
I would like to thank each and every forum members for their support and guidance specially SMSH. Without you guys this 4 years journey was not possible. Stay blessed and keep remember me in your prayers.
I pray to mighty Allah that each and every forum member get visas soon inshallah.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
congrats...

RKharasee said:
By the grace of all mighty Allah I have received my Passports back from Islamabad with Visa Stamped and COPR. I have submitted passport to Islamabad on 30th April. Planning to land Toronto in mid of July.
I would like to thank each and every forum members for their support and guidance specially SMSH. Without you guys this 4 years journey was not possible. Stay blessed and keep remember me in your prayers.
I pray to mighty Allah that each and every forum member get visas soon inshallah.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Shaf2010 said:
BY the grace of Allah, Today I received by Passport back from Islamabad with Visa Stamped and COPR, I have submitted passport to Islamabad on 13th May. Plan to land Calgary on 6th June. Thanks for all the forum members for their post as these were vary helpful to me during all my processing. Needs your pray for safe and easy landing
Regards
Dear Sir

Congratulations , I wish a blessed and successful life ahead.
Contact AAJ , who is on this forum , he has recently landed in Calgary , and surely will help you out

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
RKharasee said:
Dear Sir

Congratulations , I wish a blessed and successful life ahead.

Stay Blessed

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaf2010 said:
Regards

Congrats!

wen did u get meds?

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Shaf2010 said:
Regards
Many many congratulations. Super efficient, Mashallah

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
RKharasee said:
Many many mubarik

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
sama2010 said:
Dear Seniors and all forum members i need your valuable help.

I have applied through consultant who received his last installment after MR , For the last month he was very uncooperative, didn't answer my calls . I asked them many times to send CSE to LVO but no response, after i fade of them i sent the CSE to VO by myself & reply come back with PPR1.
2 days after the PPR request i forwarded to them all the photocopies of passports so they will to send it to LVO, & since that time i call many time just to confirm that they already send it but they neither answer my calls nor reply my emails. & I'm not sure if they already sent it or not yet ???
Now my question is ( Is it OK to send the passports photocopies to LVO from my email, put in your mind that the PPR1 was come to my email also as response to my CSE) Or it will creat problem/delay for me c case if i do so ??!!

And what if they already sent one & i sent another copies to VO?? is it problem ??
dear sama,

dont panic, your consultant might have send the passport copies already, my consultant is also as such, they not always communicate well, but they do their job, if they are really good and well known, i think, you should wait a little to hear from your consultant before sending email to lvo.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Dear Waiters,

I have done my medical before 3 months BUT still NO PPR!!! so yesterday i send a CSI and today got the following reply:

.........................................................................................
Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that your application is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. We have received your medical examination results.

We will be in contact with further information once this review has taken place.

Yours sincerely,

VCM
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada

is it the same reply everybody gets after doing MR ? or am i the only one? what does it mean by "awaiting review" already done with ALL review, isn't it? so WHY NOT issue PPR !!!

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
destination canada said:
Dear Waiters,

I have done my medical before 3 months BUT still NO PPR!!! so yesterday i send a CSI and today got the following reply:

.........................................................................................
Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that your application is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. We have received your medical examination results.

We will be in contact with further information once this review has taken place.

Yours sincerely,

VCM
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada

is it the same reply everybody gets after doing MR ? or am i the only one? what does it mean by "awaiting review" already done with ALL review, isn't it? so WHY NOT issue PPR !!!
Yes.. many fswp 2013 applicants who done their medicals in jan and feb 2014 got the same reply from same VO..

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
ZN908 said:
Yes.. many fswp 2013 applicants who done their medicals in jan and feb 2014 got the same reply from same VO..
thanks for reply, BUT, i am not 2013 FSW, i am OLD, june 2010 FSW.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
sama2010 said:
Dear Seniors and all forum members i need your valuable help.
Hi,

I did the same for PPR. I received PPR in reply to my CSI and I sent the passports and other documents directly to LVO. My consultant was not even aware of anything. So you can send it directly stating the reason why u are doing so...

Thanks..

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Vigilant said:
Hi,

I did the same for PPR. I received PPR in reply to my CSI and I sent the passports and other documents directly to LVO. My consultant was not even aware of anything. So you can send it directly stating the reason why u were doing so...

Thanks..
Most of the Consultant receive their last instalment on medical issuance ......rest PPR1 and 2 is not difficult task you can do it easily .........