IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Can anyone through light on the following data released on 23 Jan. 2014 for the backlog status.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english///resources/statistics/data-release/2013-Q2/index.asp

CIC Permanent Resident Applicants Awaiting a Decision As Of December 31 (unless otherwise indicated)
Volumes (in persons) 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013(June 30)
Working Inventory
Federal Skilled Worker applications received on or after the priority processing date of February 27, 2008* 111,520 128,769 173,050 160,849 82,278 62,406
Backlog
Federal Skilled Worker applications received before the priority processing date of February 27, 2008* 512,996 400,005 334,881 302,365 9,159 4,204
All Other Permanent Resident Applications** 391,337 443,377 488,873 545,044 524,834 513,429
Backlog Subtotal 904,333 843,382 823,754 847,409 533,993 517,633
Total Applicants Awaiting a Decision 1,015,853 972,151 996,804 1,008,258 616,271 580,039
* The date the Action Plan for Faster Immigration took effect.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Dear Waiters,

clarify the time needed to get pcc from SAUDI ARABIA after finger printing, the reason for asking is, i have visited today after 7 days and they told me to come back again after 7 days. how many days actually it takes to get it?

appreciate your feedback. thanks.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Gravity said:
Dear ALL,

Now I really need advise from you all.
My case has entered nto 5th year. latest (Nov 2013) CAIPS FILES shows all is well and MEDICALS SHUD BE SENT. But the case is still pending. I have no idea why. ; immigr-fee is with cic. POF is also in account to show.We cant wait for ever. Life moves on.
I am thinking to write them an email "plz let us know the status or say goodbye? though i know their replies very well. But still , I am over with this pending case cant take it anyMORE !!!
REGARDS
Dear Gravity

Do not worry , my younger sister is in same line as you are.
Forget about your application , and enjoy life

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SMSH said:
Also I request him to say his comments in a polite way and we can say that an idea/proposal/thinking is not agreeable but we should not say that a person is bad...until we know him/her in person.

Wassalam,
SMSH
Sir
I must say , Note By A Champion , stay blessed - Ameen

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NN74 said:
Dear SMSH, CIC POF is just LICO; its lowest benchmark. Even if you bring fortune with you and wont find a job of your field (say in 6-8 months) and decided not to take up survival jobs, then what fsarosh has mentioned turned reality! With family money goes away like anything (3.5 times of UAE dirham).

Esp professionals who worked in UAE never get adjusted with small jobs; cleaning tables, spending nights as security guard etc. At every step you feel disgusted and curse the moment you had decided to immigrate! Last week, I came across a guy from Lahore who was Income Tax Officer driving taxi but calculating 1,095 days; he was 74 days short.

Sometimes, when I look at my husband, I feel that immigration is the toughest decision -which I imposed onto- our lives! The frustration, agony, and desperation we felt during CIC application process was nothing comparable to finding good job (of same field) & get adjusted in Toronto. But it depends upon individual, may be you'd be lucky not to face what common immigrants used to face daily. Only Allah knows!

Congrats and good luck but plan accordingly and be ready to get into the mincing machine of Canadian immigrant!

Please Read it for Yourself

First I respects everyones opinion

Dear after long frustrating waits and years of processing we are now reaching final stages, some of us are leaving and some will be inshaAllah very soon.

we shud be encouraging everyone as esp experts have always did and tell the + points of canada as well.

i am very junior member of this forum, but hardly have seen any of us who have moved to canada but has shared the good points there.

I just wanna ask some questions to you so you will NOT FEEL that you have made a mistake and to encourage you And other fellows

what you say wud about

peacefulness and Life security in canada

human rights (No body can throw anyyou out or mince him because one is Poor/ low - waged)

Free Health from fever till Heart Transplant

No country will be rejecting your visit visa application on your Pakistan passport, once you send your Canada PR Card Copy with your application
even if it is USA

one can easily adjust n afford newest Mobile phone i5, s5, home theatres, sound systems etc in their houses not impossible even if they are poor

what wud you say about the free education of your children till high school in Gov schools
and they dont have different policies for gov/ private schools.

what about wearing original Reebok, Nike, Aeropostale and other World class brands that we are dreaming of getting till now

how about driving dream cars
500$ app. will be your insurance as you will be newdriver.
BMW, Audi with almost 900 can $ per month including insurance.
toyota camry cud be 600 incl insur
yes i know that it will be a 2008, 09 model but Pakistan Landlords also imports same old models mostly.

once children pass high school, they study in Yale, Waterloo, McGill and other universities and pay same fee as the Can/ US citizens pay, even if they are on PR. Also eligible for scholarships, easy study loans and are in same queue and will pay the fee themselves.

quite and comfortable. besides main Toronto area, you wud hardly find any Rushy place in whole canada.

and best of all NO Racism. Yes this is true. approx. 80% of the Canadians have their Parent/ Grandparent migrated to canada, so they dont like any racist

Ref
(My aunt is living there and this all is told by my cousins)

my friend this is a ver long debate but I just want to figure out one thing that whoever wants to settle abroad permanently
Canada is their first priority.

& thats why,
Im in support of Jimmy Page and SMSH

M.P

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tigerr said:

Dear after long frustrating waits and years of processing we are now reaching final stages, some of us are leaving and some will be inshaAllah very soon.
Great and appreciate your post.

Many have heard about hardship we are going to face there but even then we have applied to migrate just because of good things Canada has.

So be positive, after some time this hardship will finish (just like this waiting)...

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
M.P said:
Great and appreciate your post.

Many have heard about hardship we are going to face there but even then we have applied to migrate just because of good things Canada has.

So be positive, after some time this hardship will finish (just like this waiting)...
Sir

+1

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Tigerr said:

we shud be encouraging everyone as esp experts have always did and tell the + points of canada as well.

i am very junior member of this forum, but hardly have seen any of us who have moved to canada but has shared the good points there.

I just wanna ask some questions to you so you will NOT FEEL that you have made a mistake and to encourage you And other fellows

what you say wud about

peacefulness and Life security in canada

human rights (No body can throw anyyou out or mince him because one is Poor/ low - waged)

Free Health from fever till Heart Transplant

No country will be rejecting your visit visa application on your Pakistan passport, once you send your Canada PR Card Copy with your application
even if it is USA

one can easily adjust n afford newest Mobile phone i5, s5, home theatres, sound systems etc in their houses not impossible even if they are poor

what wud you say about the free education of your children till high school in Gov schools
and they dont have different policies for gov/ private schools.

what about wearing original Reebok, Nike, Aeropostale and other World class brands that we are dreaming of getting till now

how about driving dream cars
500$ app. will be your insurance as you will be newdriver.
BMW, Audi with almost 900 can $ per month including insurance.
toyota camry cud be 600 incl insur
yes i know that it will be a 2008, 09 model but Pakistan Landlords also imports same old models mostly.

once children pass high school, they study in Yale, Waterloo, McGill and other universities and pay same fee as the Can/ US citizens pay, even if they are on PR. Also eligible for scholarships, easy study loans and are in same queue and will pay the fee themselves.

quite and comfortable. besides main Toronto area, you wud hardly find any Rushy place in whole canada.

and best of all NO Racism. Yes this is true. approx. 80% of the Canadians have their Parent/ Grandparent migrated to canada, so they dont like any racist

Ref
(My aunt is living there and this all is told by my cousins)

my friend this is a ver long debate but I just want to figure out one thing that whoever wants to settle abroad permanently
Canada is their first priority.

& thats why,
Im in support of Jimmy Page and SMSH
+1 for you brother with a :)

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear jimmy page, I could respond in much tougher words, even more than yours but I've been taught to respect other opinions. So spare you!

This is my opinion and you don't have any right to call me or my opinion HYPOCRITES. Pl behave while talking to females to show that you have decent family background!

Anyway, this is typical Pando mentality which you converted into words. And try not be the so-called leader of this forum, to start asking other members to stand against me. In past, I had differ with your most foolish-opinions very decently, so I expect same!

What I felt in last 7 months, I shared openly and if you do not like my words then please do not read them! If you do not believe then -insha Allah- one fine day I will find you washing dishes or cleaning janitors or standing in cold nights somewhere guarding the premises! That day would be the killing day for all your hi-tech degrees and experience!

Skilled immigrants to Canada arrive with a sense of adventure and optimism, only to be beaten down by sometimes insurmountable barriers to meaningful employment. As rejection notices pile up, frustration can build to the point of depression. And as the months drag on and savings dwindle, mental-health problems can develop and adversely affect a person’s ability to get a job and deal with the day-to-day challenges of life in a new country.http://www.straight.com/news/many-immigrants-depressions-part-life-canada

God bless us!

jimmy page said:
Why don't u tear and throw away your PR card, come back to Pakistan and get rid of this frustration, desperation and misery that you guys r going through in canada??

At others:
Guys, don't listen to this trash. These r HYPOCRITES, who go themselves and then live there, curse the system but keep living there, and then finally, scare others from the move.

We all know we won't get a job in our own field initially. So I urge everyone to respond , so such people "who live in canada themselves and are discouraging others by cursing the life there" understand that their opinion is NOT required here. People on this forum are NOT idiots and know what they r getting into by going to Canada. So we DON'T NEED HYPOCRITES TO GIVE US ADVISE.

If u agree with me, give me +1 OR write "agreed".....
if u don't agree with me, gimme -1 OR write "disagree"

Let the public sentiment be heard. :)

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
Hi All
Applied for caips/gcm and today is due date. Will update after receiving.
Regards

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear SMSH,

Thanks for saying good words - Also I request him to say his comments in a polite way and we can say that an idea/proposal/thinking is not agreeable but we should not say that a person is bad...until we know him/her in person.

What you had mentioned in your reply about money/education/finding job - is all good & precautionary!

FYI - there are 3 families went back to UAE & Pakistan in last 7 months in my area!

But the problem of Mr. jimmy pa ge is that he wants to be the leader of this forum imposing his words & mentality onto others. He is too emotional also, you rightly pointed about his abusive language. Since long he is trying to utilize you, pl go back & read his sarcastic comments about you etc. His funny opinion that somehow he managed to get to know the details from a visa officer (he can't reveal the source) is most foolish statement I've ever seen. I wish I can report this to CIC to get to the bottom of this statement!

SMSH said:
Dear All,

I am sure everyone has the right to give his/her independent opinion but with one/two examples we can't start believing on anything...

If I say it in an easy way which everyone can understand here that we see the opinion of majority for such critical decision of life.

I request all to look around and tell me how many people you know in person from Pakistan who has got PR from Canada and decided not to apply for Citizenship and came back to Pakistan because life standard is better in Pakistan.

I don't know a single person who decided to come back without Passport and wish to settle in Pakistan, the question is Why????

The answer is here that Canada is much better than Pakistan in all respects as of today... I feel shame telling others that I am from Pakistan due to current situation of country. (no need to explain)
The only reason for me to visit Pakistan is my parents and other family members and most of my friends are already out of Pakistan...settled in UK/USA/Canada/Australia

Now come back to the point of surviving...without money...first of all they clearly mentioned to bring as much as you can and they assumed that you may get a job in 6 months time...
Also they mentioned very clearly that you may not get job in same profession/position...so no cheating from CIC ...

In my opinion if someone has 1 year expense to survive then it is great if he wants to stay out of pressure in starting a new life...so please take all your gold with you and if you have land/property in your name also sell it convert in CAD$ and take it with you because you don't know when it would be possible for you to make a trip for Pakistan.

The extra money with you can be used to upgrade your education....till the time you don't get a job...also Canada give you many free training program to improve your skills/language keep yourself busy...

I can understand that there could be a big problem if someone is a professional in his/her country and can't work in same position in Canada like doctors/engineers/other controlled profession.
This is again due to our great country education system that they always doubt on us and we need to sit for further exam before we start practicing our profession...

Most of people wants to have peace and not money because money is not everything and people who were having a luxury life with 3-5 servants at their home in Pakistan surely it is hard for them to adjust in Canada even if they get a good job because they have to do lot of work by themselves.

I did my best to explain but if someone has any questions can discuss with me on Skype for any clarification....

Conclusion:

I agree with Jimmy Page and award him +1 because he is correct with his opinion that if life is not good in Canada for some people then please come back to our great country.

Also I request him to say his comments in a polite way and we can say that an idea/proposal/thinking is not agreeable but we should not say that a person is bad...until we know him/her in person.

Wassalam,
SMSH

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is a list of probelms you might face during 1st four years after your immigration:

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-008-x/2007000/c-g/4097864-eng.htm

Arsh Ali said:
I guess everyone has its own experience, very well said in one of the quotes that we should not expect red carpet reception, on the other hand we should not refer to those people who are/were making 'easy money' in Pakistan :), a government officer in Pakistan at good post is very happy case in Pakistan but yes in Canada, things are changed :) I hope u got my point ...
Even u know my job status and I shared with u that how hard it's for us to leave settled life but if u r doing hardwork and really have skills & job knowledge about whatever u r doing here, sooner or later u will be settled more there.
So keep faith in yourself and God, also refer some cases who were not doing good in Pakistan and are now happy in Canada. Don't see cases who left as VP of any company and is now working at entry level in Canada as people who are veryyyy settled should take their own decision, better overall life OR better financial conditions only associated with that job/position ... Jimmy +1 for ur enthusiasm to move on :)

soulmate71

Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
14/01/2014
Respected Forum Members!!
A cease fire is requested from all parties. In fact contribution of everyone deserves appreciation.. no matter its positive or negative... as freedom of expression is basic right of each individual... However reaction should be polite always and convincing arguments may be used instead of abusive or threatening language. This is one of the most required skill which we all do and will need during the process of settling in Canada and on wards as well (though I myself short of it in fact...:). So lets all start learning respecting difference of opinion and letting others live the way they want.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
NN74 said:
Dear jimmy page, I could respond in much tougher words, even more than yours but I've been taught to respect other opinions. So spare you!

This is my opinion and you don't have any right to call me or my opinion HYPOCRITES. Pl behave while talking to females to show that you have decent family background!

Anyway, this is typical Pando mentality which you converted into words. And try not be the so-called leader of this forum, to start asking other members to stand against me. In past, I had differ with your most foolish-opinions very decently, so I expect same!

What I felt in last 7 months, I shared openly and if you do not like my words then please do not read them! If you do not believe then -insha Allah- one fine day I will find you washing dishes or cleaning janitors or standing in cold nights somewhere guarding the premises! That day would be the killing day for all your hi-tech degrees and experience!

http://www.straight.com/news/many-immigrants-depressions-part-life-canada

God bless us!
God bless u. end of debate from my side. Tc.

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
ASA to All
Yestarday got GCMS and following was also mentioned in email. Section 16 (1) (c) deals with investigation done by canadian intelligence agency, which mean my case was sent to canadian inteliggence for security check.

The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence, 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 19(1) personal information of the Access to Information Act.

Any other applicant has the same wording in GCMS.
Regards