Passport Req..
15/Jan/2014 PPR1 & PPR2 24/Jan/2014. Decision made on 27.Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/Jan/2014....recieved 30/Jan/2014
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
HIZ said:
I need following information from those who have completed their medicals;
1. Either medical results will be sent to CIC by applicant or by concerned health center ( I'm in Lahore). No clear instructions are given in mail by CIC.
2.Is the " Right of permanent residence fee" 980CAD for complete family or for each individual.
3.What is most reliable/approved source ( bank etc) accepted to CIC for getting bank draft (980CAD).
4.Are "National savings certificates" are accepted as a proof of liquid funds.

regards,
HIZ
Medical results will be sent by IOM.applicant has nothing to do with it.
490 cad $ for each adult family member.
National saving center statement is good enough.(still double check on this)
I recommend dollar east for rprf.

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
Medical results will be sent by IOM.applicant has nothing to do with it.
490 cad $ for each adult family member.
National saving center statement is good enough.(still double check on this)
I recommend dollar east for rprf.

Does dollar east confirm about encashment of DD along with date.
I checked with dollar east gulberg, they just confirmed about encashment & did not tell about date of encashment.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
haroon512 said:
Dear Forum members,

Alhumdolillah, Just now I have received PPR-2. I wish and pray that every member of wait letter holder family get the visa as soon as possible. so a new journey will be started soon and I need your prayers and support in future as well. big thanks to every forum member.

Regards
HAROON
Mabrooooooooooooooooooooooooooook :)
You are very close to your destination....Alhamdulillah
Status updated faster than CIC officer ;)

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
haroon512 said:
Dear Forum members,

Alhumdolillah, Just now I have received PPR-2. I wish and pray that every member of wait letter holder family get the visa as soon as possible. so a new journey will be started soon and I need your prayers and support in future as well. big thanks to every forum member.

Regards
HAROON
Many many congrats haroon

M.P

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
haroon512 said:
Dear Forum members,

Regards
HAROON
Many congratulations.

I have also reaceived medical on 10th Dec and done on 18th Dec.

MP

nadiaa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4- 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 15-04- 2010 2nd AOR 20-10-2010
File Transfer...
23-6-2010
Med's Request
17-9-2013
Med's Done....
2-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2013 (PPR1) / 07-01-14 (PPR2)

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Today I got 2nd email ......form LVO:
-----------------------------------------
Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and your spouse. Please provide your personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps. Please do not/not leave any gaps.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely,

RIH
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and your spouse. Please provide your personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps. Please do not/not leave any gaps.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

Yours sincerely,

RIH
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
Although I sent same 2nd time when I got 18 month wait letter . I have compared same with current required document , there is no deference, I am confused why they linger on ? any comments?

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
murtazaabbasi said:
Although I sent same 2nd time when I got 18 month wait letter . I have compared same with current required document , there is no deference, I am confused why they linger on ? any comments?
Before sending the form, Double Check the following (as they r common errors):

1. There r no gaps in "18 year onward" history
2. Your sibling adresses have postal codes at the end of their adresses.
3. I don't know....

ftahir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
Mar-2011
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
5-Dec-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear Applicant,

Yours sincerely,

RIH
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
Well, send these docs. They need it to update their record after sometime about your status. I have even filed these documents 3 times since i submitted my application and got ppr-1 this month.

So dont worry and send these ASAP. Soon you will hear good news.

Regards
Farhan

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
haroon512 said:
Dear Forum members,

Regards
HAROON
Congratulations, wish u all the best

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
jimmy page said:
There could be some error in the form...

Double Check the following (as they r common errors):
1. There r no gaps in "18 year onward" history
2. Your sibling adresses have postal codes at the end of their adresses.
3. I don't know....
I have check history there is no problem.
But there could be a problem in Fathers name because my father name and my wife father name is same even cast is same 8) please comment

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
murtazaabbasi said:
But there could be a problem in Fathers name because my father name and my wife father name is same even cast is same 8) please comment

As said by others, don't worry at all and send the docs again ASAP. Following are my advice which i have doen myself.

1) Always use the latest version of the forms (most of the time there's a new version - check the website)
2) Always have a second person view - make sure someone reads your form and see if they can point anything which might lead to confusion.
3) Always include a letter to VO describing important information or changes or clarification you want VO to have to supplement the data provided in the forms even it looks very small

4) pray for yourself, pray for others and ask others to pray for you

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear Applicant,

Yours sincerely,

RIH
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
Sir

Double check your personal history section - Again and Again

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
murtazaabbasi said:
Sir

Drop them a covering letter , explain Visa Officer
No issues