NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
jimmy page said:
So we have hinakhan and zee10 with expired medicals.... and Way and 2 silent forum members I know whose medical is expiring next month....(I think the ones who got medical in early part of 2013, before the strike, suffered due to the strike, just my opinion OR could be they got medical before their general group, not sure).....but rubbish hai....they should issue medical ONLY when they r ready to give ppr within the validity period...complete nonsense to send medical n expire it and then AGAIN make the person wait for another medical...(Kher. We have no choice)...

I hope people jin ka medical expire ho raha hai, they get medical asap....let's also hope this doesn't happen with others....Suli pur taanga hua hai...na medical se pehley sakoon, na baad mein....no sakoon TILL u get visa. :) chalo...let's wait n see...
You are right Jimmy,and earlier u also mentioned regarding total processing time that matters as well,which is around 47/48/49 months these days.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
mashahzad said:
Hi to All,

I received GCMS report last week first time. I used to get CAIPS report before. It is difficult thing to understand. Any how following is summary,

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crimes:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I have following questions if any one can answer,
What is HIRV and how they assess it,
How they assess security,

In the light of above, when can we expect PPR.
@ Jimmy and other seniors
What is HIRV? Blaa

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
NOC4131 said:
You are right Jimmy,and earlier u also mentioned regarding total processing time that matters as well,which is around 47/48/49 months these days.
Yup...currently showing 43 months, from FULL docs to visa....but keeps changing.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
jimmy page said:
Yup...currently showing 43 months, from FULL docs to visa....but keeps changing.

if i remember correctly, last time it showed 36 months, so, now it is delayed by 7 more months, great !!!! keep on delaying mate, we will be in canada in some decade

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jimmy page said:

Dear Jimmy,
I am confident that it is from initial application to CIO & not from full documents to LVO
Also if I click on definition of full application package that means all forms & fee what they require to assess & accept application....
They have given the processing time from the application received date and not from the full docs date....
Kindly note that my application was received on 11/06/2010 and time is 43 months and if I was MI-2 (after 26/06/2010) then time is just 25 months....it is another proof....
As another proof have a look at my excel sheet column "X" hopefully you will agree after seeing the Visa issued in months from CIO date
So I hope you will agree to this and if not then sanu kee :D
So in the light of above I expect that we will receive PPR in Jan/Feb insha Allah
Since they have not changed the processing times from last quarter...I think it was 42 and now 43 I am not sure....
Wassalam,

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
SMSH said:
Dear Jimmy,
I am confident that it is from initial application to CIO & not from full documents to LVO
Also if I click on definition of full application package that means all forms & fee what they require to assess & accept application....
They have given the processing time from the application received date and not from the full docs date....
Kindly note that my application was received on 11/06/2010 and time is 43 months and if I was MI-2 (after 26/06/2010) then time is just 25 months....it is another proof....
As another proof have a look at my excel sheet column "X" hopefully you will agree after seeing the Visa issued in months from CIO date
So in the light of above I expect that we will receive PPR in Jan/Feb insha Allah
Since they have not changed the processing times from last quarter...I think it was 42 and now 43 I am not sure....
Wassalam,
Too tired to explain/argue....so, ...."Sufi Soap banay waloon ke janib se yeh neelay runng ka water cooler apka hua" :)

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
jimmy page said:
Too tired to explain/argue....so, ...."Sufi Soap banay waloon ke janib se yeh neelay runng ka water cooler apka hua" :)

.I agree .. kya farak partha hey.... full docs say hon ya inital application ... jabkey ye time bechara change hi hotay rehta hey... remember it started with 12... now 43... God knows agay kya hota hey....

hamarai application nahi bacha hogya.. becharay ki age barh rahi hey :(

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
mashahzad said:
Hi to All,

I received GCMS report last week first time. I used to get CAIPS report before. It is difficult thing to understand. Any how following is summary,

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crimes:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I have following questions if any one can answer,
What is HIRV and how they assess it,
How they assess security,

In the light of above, when can we expect PPR.
After going through a lot of information, I found answers to my questions above. I share for the benefit of all my forum friends,
Why some people cannot enter or remain in Canada

People can be denied a visa, refused admission or removed from Canada for a number of reasons.

Security
They have engaged in, or there are reasonable grounds to believe they will engage in, spying, subversion or terrorism, or they belong to organizations that have engaged in, or will engage in, these activities.

Human or international rights violations (HIRV)
They have committed war crimes or crimes against humanity. They are or were senior members or officials of a government that has committed acts of terrorism, major human rights violations, genocide, war crimes or crimes against humanity.

Serious criminality
They have, or there are reasonable grounds to believe they have, committed a crime punishable by a maximum of 10 years of incarceration.

Other criminality
They have, or there are reasonable grounds to believe they have, committed an indictable crime. They commit an offence such as possessing or importing narcotics, while seeking entry to Canada.

Organized crime
They belong to an organization that is believed to take part in organized criminal activity or to engage in transnational crimes such as people smuggling, trafficking in people or money laundering.

Health
They may be a danger to public health or cause excessive demands on Canada's health or social services.

Financial
They are unable or unwilling to support themselves and their dependants.

Misrepresentation
They provide officers with false information or withhold information that is directly relevant to a decision under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Non-compliance
They contravene the requirements of IRPA. Some examples include the following:
not having a valid passport or visa;
entering as visitors and remaining longer than authorized;
trying to re-enter without the written permission of the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, after being deported;
working or attending school without the appropriate permit; and
breaching conditions imposed when they were first admitted to Canada.

Inadmissible family members

They are the family members of someone who is inadmissible.

In addition, permanent residents are in breach of IRPA if they fail to meet the residency obligations set out in the Act. Permanent residents who are inadmissible for this reason may be issued removal orders.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
mashahzad said:
After going through a lot of information, I found answers to my questions above. I share for the benefit of all my forum friends,
Why some people cannot enter or remain in Canada

People can be denied a visa, refused admission or removed from Canada for a number of reasons.

Security
They have engaged in, or there are reasonable grounds to believe they will engage in, spying, subversion or terrorism, or they belong to organizations that have engaged in, or will engage in, these activities.

Human or international rights violations (HIRV)
They have committed war crimes or crimes against humanity. They are or were senior members or officials of a government that has committed acts of terrorism, major human rights violations, genocide, war crimes or crimes against humanity.

Serious criminality
They have, or there are reasonable grounds to believe they have, committed a crime punishable by a maximum of 10 years of incarceration.

Other criminality
They have, or there are reasonable grounds to believe they have, committed an indictable crime. They commit an offence such as possessing or importing narcotics, while seeking entry to Canada.

Organized crime
They belong to an organization that is believed to take part in organized criminal activity or to engage in transnational crimes such as people smuggling, trafficking in people or money laundering.

Health
They may be a danger to public health or cause excessive demands on Canada's health or social services.

Financial
They are unable or unwilling to support themselves and their dependants.

Misrepresentation
They provide officers with false information or withhold information that is directly relevant to a decision under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Non-compliance
They contravene the requirements of IRPA. Some examples include the following:
not having a valid passport or visa;
entering as visitors and remaining longer than authorized;
trying to re-enter without the written permission of the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, after being deported;
working or attending school without the appropriate permit; and
breaching conditions imposed when they were first admitted to Canada.

Inadmissible family members

They are the family members of someone who is inadmissible.

In addition, permanent residents are in breach of IRPA if they fail to meet the residency obligations set out in the Act. Permanent residents who are inadmissible for this reason may be issued removal orders.

good job

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
jadedGeek said:
.I agree .. kya farak partha hey.... full docs say hon ya inital application ... jabkey ye time bechara change hi hotay rehta hey... remember it started with 12... now 43... God knows agay kya hota hey....

hamarai application nahi bacha hogya.. becharay ki age barh rahi hey :(
:) True...it started with 12 months, then 17, then 23, then 28, then 33, then 39, then 42, and now 43 months :) mashallah bacha healthy grow kur raha hai. Lugta hai Nido+Bournvita peeta hai. Pooray 4 saal ka honay wala hai, mera ladlaa :)

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
jimmy page said:
:) True...it started with 12 months, then 17, then 23, then 28, then 33, then 39, then 42, and now 43 months :) mashallah bacha healthy grow kur raha hai. Lugta hai Nido+Bournvita peeta hai. Pooray 4 saal ka honay wala hai, mera ladlaa :)
aap ko kesay pata kay larka hi hey ;) ... bas yaar shaadi ki umer honay say pehalay apna hojay.. warna to biwi ka hojay ga :D

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
SMSH said:
Dear Jimmy,
Wassalam,
Jimmy is right.....Its when full docs were received by LVO. If you remember, in intial applications to CIO we submitted only forms & not supporting docs: so, it does not fulfill the definition of "Complete Application Package".

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=72&t=3

What is a complete application package?

Your application package is complete when you have:

1. answered all of the questions on the application form, and
2. submitted all the necessary documents along with your application.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
WAY said:
Jimmy is right.....Its when full docs were received by LVO. If you remember, in intial applications to CIO we submitted only forms & not supporting docs: so, it does not fulfill the definition of "Complete Application Package".

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=72&t=3

What is a complete application package?

Your application package is complete when you have:

1. answered all of the questions on the application form, and
2. submitted all the necessary documents along with your application.
Jimmy is always right :) could ve explained this, but wasn't in the mood...I guess smsh has applied through consultant, and they have their own way (maybe he sent all docs in initial application).

MI-1 people who applied on their own ONLY sent some forms and application fee, nothing else with the initial application.... Then we got the 1st AOR telling us that we should send the FULL file in 120 days otherwise application will be assessed on what they have in initial application...(if they had assessed our case on initial docs, all of us would ve been rejected, since we sent NOTHING in the initial docs).....all the AcTUAL stuff that gave us points for immigration, (job letters, POF, pcc, visiting cards, educational docs , relatives proof, ielts result etc etc) were sent with FULL application package. And they assessed the FULL docs , not the initial one, to give us points......

this condition changed with the launch of MI-2 , who sent ALL docs in the initial application. So for MI-2, initial docs r the "complete application package", as they sent EVERytHING along with the initial docs.....for us MI-1, FULL docs r the complete application package. Hence the processing time for MI-1 starts on the day they receive our FULL docs, not initial.

But as jaded geek said, it doesn't matter who s right now. Since its not a bet/competition we're aiming to win. We just want to guide/help people to the best of our knowledge.

But thanks for setting the record straight.

NOW THE MORE IMPORTANT THING: ppr-1 ka kya scene hai, kuch nahi aya abhi ?? Man...soooo annoying...hope u get it soon n they extend or watever is behter for u.

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
jimmy page said:
Jimmy is always right :) could ve explained this, but wasn't in the mood...I guess smsh has applied through consultant, and they have their own way (maybe he sent all docs in initial application).

MI-1 people who applied on their own ONLY sent some forms and application fee, nothing else with the initial application.... Then we got the 1st AOR telling us that we should send the FULL file in 120 days otherwise application will be assessed on what they have in initial application...(if they had assessed our case on initial docs, all of us would ve been rejected, since we sent NOTHING in the initial docs).....all the AcTUAL stuff that gave us points for immigration, (job letters, POF, pcc, visiting cards, educational docs , relatives proof, ielts result etc etc) were sent with FULL application package. And they assessed the FULL docs , not the initial one, to give us points......this condition changed with the launch of MI-2 , who sent ALL docs in the initial application. So for them, initial docs r the "complete application package".....for us MI-1, FULL docs r the complete application package. Hence the processing time for MI-1 starts on the day they receive our FULL docs, not initial.

But as jaded geek said, it doesn't matter who s right now. Since its not a bet/competition we're aiming to win. We just want to guide/help people to the best of our knowledge.

But thanks for setting the record straight.

NOW THE MORE IMPORTANT THING: ppr-1 ka kya scene hai, kuch nahi aya abhi ?? Man...soooo annoying...hope u get it soon n they extend or watever is behter for u.
Buddy, PPR ka koi scene nahi. Mentally ready to go for another medical & not sure when it will come.......Yesterday, was playing "snake & ladder" game with my son & was thinking that this immigration bull*censored word* has become a similar thing for many of us. Last year, i climbed a ladder & was about to win the race but after one year have been bitten by a mean snake & am back in line again.....:).

But have faith in Allah...........Inshallah, whatever will happen, will be the best